Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there was another after of her holding Poppy, but I didn’t screenshot it.

Fillers, Botox, I could also quote the Roal Dahl quote from Matilda about beauty....
Thats why she was out for lunch with her mates, she didn't want to bond with her?! 😡

Reactions: 7
Did she ever discuss why poppy was actually in the NICU (apart from the Zika virus possibility)?
I think suspected restricted growth.

But she was 5lbs at 36 weeks. Small, but not tiny. If she hadn't been induced early (or whatever the equivelent word for given a c-section early) she'd have possibly even made it to 6lbs, which is a perfectly decent birthweight when your parents are both hobbits.
I don't think for a second she didn't know whether she'd be leaving the hospital with a baby. There was nothing wrong with Poppy other than she didn't get given an octopus. They were overcautious with her care because it doesn't pay to be undercautious.

Then again, maybe there was something wrong that she didn't blog about. They encourage holding as soon as baby is stable enough. Poppy didn't seem to need much extra care, in the scheme of things, so I'm surprised she had to wait 3 days to hold her (and also surprised they didn't suggest kangaroo care)

Wasn’t poppy born at 36 or 37 weeks? Which is considered full term???
Late preterm. One of my kids was born at 36+4 weeks (waters went, and labour happened) and we went home the next day.

Reactions: 11
What’s changed in her face. Can’t put my finger on exactly what it is, she was so Bonny before.
The bitterness , greed and self care above all else is telling on her face she has manifested herself into what she is inside and it’s nae a Bonny picture to coin her own words about her own bairn ...

Reactions: 14
The bitterness , greed and self care above all else is telling on her face she has manifested herself into what she is inside and it’s nae a Bonny picture to coin her own words about her own bairn ...
I really do wonder whats changed when 1st started watching her she looked decent.
Then her fashion sense took a nose dive and too much botox.

I so think maybe she had some sort pns which is why she struggles to bond with poppy.

Shes such a angry vindictive glass half full sort of person she must suck the life out of her friends.

Shes either back for money and gifts
Or she still craves online attention
Unless shes selling another mlm soon.

Reactions: 8
How about we talk about the fact that you’ve completely checked out of reality!
oh god. What is she all about?!!!!!

Oh yes Rebecca, do tell us about your wonderful (so so kindly gifted) “crystals” abs your frigging menstrual cup.....AYE I CANNAE FUCKIN WAIT TAE HEAR ABOOT YIR SWILLIN THAT WEE MENSTRUAL CUP AROOND IN THE NEW BELFAST SINK! GET IT RICHT CLEAN, USE THAT NEW TAP OF DREAMS AND GET THAT BAD BOY BELTER CUP ABSOLUUUUTELY GLEAMING, THATS THE BOY!! YOU BEAUTYYYYYYY!!!!!! YA KEN AM ACTUALLY JEALOUS HERE, THAT WEE MENSTRUAL CUP HAS SEEN MIR ACTION THAT I HAVE IN YUUUUUUUURS!!!!!!! WHAT A LIBERTY!!!!!! MENSTRUAL CUP PEAAAAACHHHHHH!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Under 10k on that page. Most of them were suckered in with face cream or are on here (the wise).

reads a book for a week and now she’s an expert . Atomic habits Rebecca As we say in the non exclusive parts of Scotland where we share our woods with the general Public .. did ye aye?

I figured out her new role is trainee online reiki practitioner .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who the duck spends more time at home and out with mates when your baby is in n the nicu. My daughter was 10 weeks early andcsoebt 9 weeks in nicu. I don't want sympathy. But I do want eoplw to know that it's bleeping hard. Most off us either live at the hospital or are there every minute possible, we're pumping up to 15 times per day, we're setting alarms so we get up multiple times in the night to pump, we're learning and researching medical stuff all the time, we're tube feeding, doing cares, doing kangaroo care for hours on end so we can bond with our baby, we barely survive the experience and still barely talk about it because it's horrible. I saw tiny babies being resuscitated, some being rushed to surgery, some didn't have visitors, some parents simply could not afford the car park fees or the petrol to drive hours and hours everyday. When these head had no excuse but simply being selfish cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.