Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about we talk about the fact that you’ve completely checked out of reality!
You guys make me laugh.
Shea fooling no one
She answered her own question and made
If mind body arse hole is only 10k and not all if them engaged fans what does she think she achieve
2020 has not been kind to her looks at all.
Its a miracle she makizfestee a horse and a basic cheap kitchen all in 1 year.

Reactions: 2
Did she ever discuss why poppy was actually in the NICU (apart from the Zika virus possibility)?
I don’t think so. From the pictures we’ve seen she’s been on CPAP. Babies born via section around the 37 week mark who are small are quite likely to need a bit of help because they don’t get the squeeze a vaginal birth would give them and can quitter often need CPAP till they clear all the fluid then be totally fine quite soon!

Reactions: 4
Gawd what a life. Kids to school. Cuppa tea. Dog walk. Cuppa tea. Gym. Cuppa tea. Pick kids up. Repeat. Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This has prob been said to death but I really just cannot relate to the woman anymore at all. I used to love following her like back in 2016/17 - really related to her but then I was at home with a 2 year old and so was she and she did used to be so good at like crafting etc but now all these slow mornings, slow afternoons and slow evening are just so bloody boring and I don’t even think my 75 year old retired nan could relate to how slow and lazy her days are 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 28
This has prob been said to death but I really just cannot relate to the woman anymore at all. I used to love following her like back in 2016/17 - really related to her but then I was at home with a 2 year old and so was she and she did used to be so good at like crafting etc but now all these slow mornings, slow afternoons and slow evening are just so bloody boring and I don’t even think my 75 year old retired nan could relate to how slow and lazy her days are 🤦🏻‍♀️
its just a completely abnormal way of living. She does nothing with her time. How isn’t she bored? How can she seriously think that sitting on her sofa drinking tea is a fulfilling way of spending her time?
Shes not living, she’s just existing. It’s depressing. She honestly is in desperate need of a wake up call. Her life is just passing her by, one monotonous boring day to the next. If she wasn’t such a colossal bellend I would actually feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for her, her parents didn't help foster any ambition in her when she was growing up, she is socially awkward, she tried to create this lady of the Manor life for herself but she must be so empty inside.
I work full time, have a decent size house to keep clean and children to look after. On my none working days during lock down I am literally bored to tears. Sitting down with my book and a hot cup of tea satisfies me for about 40 minutes, how does she do it all day without feeling like her brain is dying.

Reactions: 12
When she was being sent products and being paid to do it. Funny what a bit of cash can make you do
Very very true but I was blind to all that then really I honestly used to think she paid for all her Neilson holidays too mind... what a mug 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel sorry for her, her parents didn't help foster any ambition in her when she was growing up, she is socially awkward, she tried to create this lady of the Manor life for herself but she must be so empty inside.
I work full time, have a decent size house to keep clean and children to look after. On my none working days during lock down I am literally bored to tears. Sitting down with my book and a hot cup of tea satisfies me for about 40 minutes, how does she do it all day without feeling like her brain is dying.
During lockdown this is so heightened I work from home at the moment because it’s a new property business, I’m not up to full time hours yet so I find myself having to actively find things to do, be that housework, (three bed house and only a hubby and cat but no kids so not much to clean up!) organising a socially distanced walk with friends as I find I struggle if I don’t commit to someone else, going out doesn’t hold much enjoyment at the moment, learning how to craft again. Honestly woman, get a hold of yourself. Life is for living and even more so I imagine when you’ve got little ones looking to you as an example of what a self motivated woman looks like! I’ve even resorted to cleaning the oven 😂. My point is, you can always find something to do other than sit on the gram on the sofa all day reading pretentious books that you will never actually heed the advice it has or flirting with the PT.

Reactions: 7
I do think it’s ironic that she harps on about self motivation books when she has to be the most unmotivated person out there 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I do think it’s ironic that she harps on about self motivation books when she has to be the most unmotivated person out there 🙊
i know.

that whole mind/body/spirit Stuff she’s trying to push is just all so hollow. She doesn’t actually know anything about any of it or really care - she’s just talking about it because it’s something she can use for content and because she’s thinks it makes her seem interesting and like she has hobbies/interests.
She got the dog but hasn’t really done much with him. She could find a dog walking group and go out with him socially - yknow, combine her hobbies of the dog & fitness and actually do something!! Or if she’s so interested in the gym, set herself a challenge- aim to do a marathon or something next year and actually work towards it. She just seems to have nothing going on in her head whatsoever.

Reactions: 9
I really do wonder whats changed when 1st started watching her she looked decent.
Then her fashion sense took a nose dive and too much botox.

I so think maybe she had some sort pns which is why she struggles to bond with poppy.

Shes such a angry vindictive glass half full sort of person she must suck the life out of her friends.

Shes either back for money and gifts
Or she still craves online attention
Unless shes selling another mlm soon.
Think you are right I would imagine all those closest to her are walking around on eggshells dreading the next must have , she definitely craves attention and isn’t fussy about how she gets it !

Reactions: 6
Think you are right I would imagine all those closest to her are walking around on eggshells dreading the next must have , she definitely craves attention and isn’t fussy about how she gets it !
Or the next trip to hospital 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.