Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Is a Christmas shopping date day just doing your Christmas shopping and then having a shag 🤷🏻‍♀️
not for the Meldrums!!!! It will be a go around the shops, pizza express for lunch and that’s it!!! She will probably be at the gym later....!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

SheWereActuallyInCar

If by "glow" you mean unwashed post gym face and mandatory nuclear orange filter, then yes Begster you are glowing.

What the hell is with the expression in that pic anyway?! Smug prick.

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmalouise1973

Chatty Member
What even is Arbonne? Her ads for it are terrible, doesn't explain what the tuft she's selling.
I know, it’s just randomly appeared, on the end of wittering on about some mundane thing she went for the ‘so so many of you have been asking about my skincare/glow’....yadayadayada bollocaks, then started showing these slow mo clips of her looking so so smug drinking something with the wording backwards 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ She such a CoCunt.

I feel sad for remembering. It was the massive next official ad collab she had where she scored least 2k of freebies.
They totally skint. For 3 quid is it worth a rattler coming to your home to buy one?
They’re not skint, they are tight fisted arseholes. Give to charity, they were sent so much free shit and grabbed at it with both hands, now selling it! during one of the worst years in our lifetime. Nasty vile pair.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I follow the local food bank on Facebook and they have a list of what is needed. It’s not difficult. Every time I go to the supermarket I pick up a couple of things and pop them in the collection.
And she is the one who visited the food bank so really should have some idea how it works!

Can I also add that tying her hoodie really fucks me off, it just gives me the rage 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Paulaj

She’s basically posting the same content on both accounts. Earlier she posted a pic of a full bottle of the Naked drink on one account, and a pic of an empty bottle on the other one 😂

• Haha

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
Considering it is such a great space, there is something so jarring about the kitchen. It's just not quite right and I can't put my finger on it.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
don't know who the fleur de force lady is, but like the pics of the kitchen. certainly bold choices, but it seems to fit the space/light etc.

don't know who the fleur de force lady is, but like the pics of the kitchen. certainly bold choices, but it seems to fit the space/light etc.
Fleur lives in an actual mansion, no murdering in it either.

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Thank god she told us it was a salad as I genuinely wasn’t sure what the fuck it was?!
It looks like blood splatter 🤢

• Haha

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Her saying it's a chore just shows how self centred she is, absolutly incapable of thinking of anyone else but herself. Selfish selfish snob.

And Bertie was desperate to get down this morning, who ever holds a dog like she does, its very odd.

Awhenny

VIP Member
Since when does she roll her face?? We have seen her wash her face many, many times...never involved a roller thing....

• Haha