Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I've only skimmed her stories recently because she's so boring but didn't she say she was cutting out dairy for health reasons?

I took this screen grab for the blocked bastards to explain my point re: necking squirty cream but I now realise upon upload how unfortunate the actual moment of capture was 😂😂 apologies!
haha not the first time she’s done that eh Rami Lee...?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Eurgh Karndean, that's another company struck off and so much for Rebecca saying she doesn't do brand work anymore, what a lier, thought she wasnt an influence anymore???

Over on mind.body.arsehole shes talking about Atomic habit book shes read. Here's some habits she could start with

Stop being racist
Stop begging for free stuff
Stop being a pathological lier
Stop obsessing over having to have a teeny tiny body

The list is endless

Clare

VIP Member
We did something similar about 4 years ago in our old house and it was 11k granted we didn’t have the steel beam of dreams but it was a howdens kitchen, new flooring, Belfast sink, new appliances etc so comparable to her “Reno” 😷.... she has to be exaggerating but why?
because she’s an insufferable snobby show off

• Heart

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
How about we talk about the fact that you’ve completely checked out of reality!
what “chat” is she on about?
from all the screen shots all she does is take pictures of herself after being at the gym in those god awful leggings 🤢 saying “I feel so so so amazing after a good workout(ramming)” and maybe the odd photo of her uninspiring “meals” like 6 fucking sausages for 4 two nights running or a manky looking salad. Her well-being chat consists of “sitting on the sofa drinking tea with my dog scrolling on my phone”

she doesn’t share what she does at the gym, doesn’t share ideas for home workouts, or as someone else has said she could be aiming for a goal like a half marathon next summer or a bike ride for charity (no I’m not joking you funny bastards I know you’re laughing)
She could post meal ideas for healthy eating or healthy family meals the kids enjoy.
Well being ‘chat’ could be some ideas like guided meditations, diy self care shit from home, affirmations, ideas on hobby’s you can start from home because of lockdown, reaching out to lonely followers who may just want to talk to someone.

I don’t understand her at all. Useless excuse for a human AND she’s a mother? Fucking joke

• Haha

Emoji

Chatty Member
Oh my god Arbonne 😹😹😹😹 Fuck me. Did she not learn from her last MLM 😹😹😹😹😹😹

Who is this bumper , what the hell is her accent and screeching about and why does she have 20k followers ?
I forgot Ashly Rae existed. Apparently she used to be a model in London and moved back to Aberdeen for her mental health. She was besties with another local influencer at the time, once she started this Arbonne crap they were besties no more 🤣
She used to make YouTube videos on how she was gonna get the White Merc with the diamond encrusted car key. I’m sure her and beggy will get on like a house on fire, two of a kind.

• Haha
  • Wow

Monstermash

To be fair, if some Fucktrumpet picked me up and mauled me around every time I was in a 1 metre radius, I’d bite them too.
My dogs not a cuddly dog either. She’ll follow me around but isn’t one for being picked up. So I’ll fuss her but leave her be.
She needs to accept that she loves him more than he tolerates her. You can see in his demeanour that he isn’t feeling it. She’s such a cock.
Word of the day - fucktrumpet

• Haha

Monstermash

AYE WUD YA TAKE A LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY OF A SALAD TROOPS!!!!! SOME GRANNY SMITH APPLES, A PACKET OF CHECK PEAS AND THE SCRAPINGS FAE THE UTILITY ROOM FLOOR & THE WHEELIE BIN OF DREAMS!!!!!!
YA CADAVER PEACH!!!!!!!!!
I wish I knew you in real life! You never fail to crack me up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

fireflies

VIP Member
Wow what a marriage and a life eh.

Disagree over buying murder mansion yet reb gets own way they move and and are mortgaged up to their eyeballs rebs words not mine.

Poor Lee can no longer afford BMW as a result.
Wife spectacular fucks up social media career and massive drop in social media income and her whining about pressure if being the sole earner.
Poor Lee has go back work on the rugs with red whining/ crying down phone and even fake collapse get him back.
Comes home constantly messy and dirty house as soon as hes home no rest hes all 100% childcare whilst reb buggers off shopping, with chums or flirting with rami at the gym.

Lee wanted wait on dog she surprised him so funny hes so not a dog person and she loves the dog and gives him more love attention than kids or her husband.

Reb stamps feet on new kitchen trys lay the law no tv makes all the design decisions.
Lees away at rig and possibly comes back underwhelmed and the more they use the space they will realise they made a mistake with design they gained nothing by knocking down the wall and the cutbacks and work not done really spoils the room.
In a few weeks she be miserable again and demanding new bathrooms shes never happy.

So Lee decides buy new big expensive TV without discussion.
And now its in the snug I expect they had a big row since he returned.
He may not even be home for xmas and unlike reb he doesn't hate his kids
Shes really created distance with his family and all he does is get to hang around with the miserable snobby cannon's who probably treat him like Poor commoner soon.
I expect the rug workers and even his mates constantly take the piss out of him.

So now hes back and she insists on shit tv programmes sprouting mlm crap and crystals.

I'm sorry I don't think they happy at all
I think their marriage is probably on shame foundations.
Will arbonne be final nail in the coffin.
I don't see any love respect or affection towards Lee.
Shes only happy if shes on holiday, date nights,out with chums or shopping minus kids .
Shes not into fitness or sport despite the gym side show .
Shes just so boring, vacuous and materialistic.

She may been teen when they got together.
Shes not aged well.
She has ok figure. But awful fashion/ beauty and interiors taste.
Shes not energy or motivation to do anything nice with kids or basic housework.
Even basic hygiene seems be struggle for her.

Shes such a depressing Debbie downer glass half empty kind person.
Her tempers awful the whole family must be treading on egg shells.
Shes so sulky and moody.
Always something main and complain about.

Always has be centre if attention. Always wants what she wants and bigger the consequence.
She seems jealous possessive type.

Over the years noticed some real cracks in their relationship.
Like when he went out and she kept phoning him.
She seems incapable managing the kids and the house without help.
She never used to be like this.
She stopped making any effort a long time ago.
Even a new kitchen shes not baking or cooking.

I expect he feels trapped.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

CurlySue

VIP Member
Yet she’ll be the first to moan if the gyms and schools close...

It’s hard seeing her moan about Poppy. I have a 4-year-old and he’s autistic with developmental delay. The Christmas dread has set in because he has no concept of it or what it’s about and I’d love to see him decorating the trees, putting out milk and cookies on Christmas Eve etc. If she wants to improve her “mind body soul” or whatever, she should start with a bit of gratitude
Sending you lots of love, I know this is a hard time for many parents. She is so tactless, ungrateful and beyond selfish. I hope your boy manages to enjoy your own version of Christmas ❤

• Heart

Georgethecat

VIP Member
for that sort of money you'd think she would have even able to relocate the kitchen and get some bifold doors in. 30k investment on a house that was overpriced, outdated and won't be increasing in value anytime soon just seems madness. All so she can live next to her parents.