Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m waiting for her to have another baby or another dog now that poppy is basically a fully grown child almost and the dog is the size of a Shetland pony I reckon she’s due a new toy soon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another long time lurker here 👋🏼 I followed her for yuuurs out of a morbid fascination as I’m local/similar age but finally unfollowed her during the BLM/George Floyd murder and she continued to post as normal. I genuinely thought she was going to use that time doing some learning, reflecting and sharing of her ‘journey’ to be less of a racist prick or AT LEAST recognise and acknowledge her privilege. Bit gutted as she went on her strop a day or two later and now can’t snoop as I refuse to refollow 😂
Also can’t get my head around how she has such a huge platform and does nothing ‘good’. No cause, no charity, no standing up for anything. Just constant whinging, flogging cheap landfill tat and tit boomerangs.

Reactions: 20
“More than 15 trolls” absolutely has to make an appearance in the next thread title 😂 wow... I have struggled to keep up with everyone who’s come out of the woodwork!

Has she been quiet on the gram today?? Bet she’s been kept so so busy keeping on top of this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think it’s great all the lurkers are showing themselves. If you have something to say and contribute please don’t think you need to be witty .... We are a good bunch of bastards on here !

Betty and Peggy Lee are our queens on here 💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
“More than 15 trolls” absolutely has to make an appearance in the next thread title 😂 wow... I have struggled to keep up with everyone who’s come out of the woodwork!

Has she been quiet on the gram today?? Bet she’s been kept so so busy keeping on top of this thread 😂
I'm still waiting on my 'keeping the sallopetes in the vestibule' to make it into one LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another lurker here who's definitely not our lovely rebeggar. Found this place after hearing her cry troll and lurked ever since. I'll just creep back into the shadows now.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another long time lurker here - been around for it all! When the threads stopped for a bit when she packed it all in it was a real miss (from the tattle banter! Not so much her content!). Met her a few times yuuurs ago.

Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion: 15 trolls lurking to find the sallopetes in the vestibule, the 5k steel beam is so so cool

Reactions: 8
I’ve been on here a while, and commented once or twice!!

I used to be quite a fan, had a few friends in common but had heard from some that she was a miserable cow who was often heard shouting at her kids in the street and couldn’t be assed with them most days, I took that with a pinch of salt as I’ve been a shouty Mum at my kids too, we all have off days!

When Poppy was in NICU she made an FB post about being worried or something and I sent her a DM about my child when they were in NICU at Aberdeen and for the week they were in it was terrifying but the staff were great and my kid is now a picture of health. She read it and totally ignored it.

Fast forward a year or so and I saw her at the cinema with the older girls, I was still a bit of a fan although slightly shocked that the girls were having free rein with all the snacks and drinks and cinema prices 😱 bit of course she wasn’t paying 😂

I thought it was strange she never mentioned being at the cinema that day? Then a few days later she posted that she’d been in a Monday or Tuesday to use a promotion she was advertising. No sorry dear you were there on the Friday, what a bizarre thing to lie about I thought??

Then lift gate happened and I googled her as she seemed to disappear and that’s when I found the fabulous bunch of bastards 😍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Followed her since she was pregnant with Poppy because she’s fairly local to me. Was never that hugely keen on her and discovered Tattle when I googled her after DLP and “Mrs Meldrum- The One Who Disney Declare Her Ads” came up (btw still my favourite thread title of all time!).
Her handling of the DLP fiasco really irritated me. She “apologised” whilst liking every comment from her sheep that said ‘It’s nobody’s business if you paid for it or not!’. Eh, yes it is our business actually. If she’d had any experience of the working world she would have apologised again and again until it all died down. As it was she didn’t and it’s all gone majorly downhill since then!

Reactions: 25
I think the first few things that irk me the most and come to mind are her little performance with the passing out and making crabstick come home.
Her utter contempt and lack of compassion for the cat when it died in her care (i believe, correct me if I’m wrong).
Her slagging the NHS off then clapping on her flamingo doorstep for insta fodder.
Obviously breaking lockdown rules when most of us were adhering to them and the whole dog thing.
I love animals, I have a dog, but her buying it for herself, when it wasn’t really wanted, then flaunting it at every turn drove me mad. The dogs alright. He’s cute. He is verging on equine but I don’t think he’s horrible looking. But you can tell she cares about him more than the kids. She needs to get to duck with that whistle tho.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
New thread title - meldrum spongbob square fanny and the ever growing 15 tattle dwarfs

I think the first few things that irk me the most and come to mind are her little performance with the passing out and making crabstick come home.
Her utter contempt and lack of compassion for the cat when it died in her care (i believe, correct me if I’m wrong).
Her slagging the NHS off then clapping on her flamingo doorstep for insta fodder.
Obviously breaking lockdown rules when most of us were adhering to them and the whole dog thing.
I love animals, I have a dog, but her buying it for herself, when it wasn’t really wanted, then flaunting it at every turn drove me mad. The dogs alright. He’s cute. He is verging on equine but I don’t think he’s horrible looking. But you can tell she cares about him more than the kids. She needs to get to duck with that whistle tho.
Crabstick!!! Made me actually laugh out loud 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The very first YouTube video of hers I ever watched was a crying one where she’d just come back after a break from ‘the negativity’ and was pouring her heart out to the camera. I felt sorry for her but as it turns out it was the first of many emotional episodes and every crying, stampy feet video after that just made her look more and more of a dick. She needs to take a long hard look at her behavior and understand where SHE keeps going wrong.

Reactions: 21
Crabstick 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s superb 👏🏼👏🏼

New thread title - meldrum spongbob square fanny and the ever growing 15 tattle dwarfs
Love spongebob square fanny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well if we are all owning up to how we’ve come across the delightful Meld then I might as well spill 😂 One of my friends is related to one of his family and if truth be told I heard of her because my friend was telling me about how stuck up she was and basically slagging her off and telling me what her family member had said about her. She’s kept me up to date ever since 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Nah not doing your job for you Meldrum/Cannon. You figure out who the Tattlers are yourself 😂😂
Definitely not a meldrum/cannon here! Followed since the early days. She even replied to followers on various sm platforms back then. Sad to see her demise. It all could have been so different

Reactions: 5
Well if we are all owning up to how we’ve come across the delightful Meld then I might as well spill 😂 One of my friends is related to one of his family and if truth be told I heard of her because my friend was telling me about how stuck up she was and basically slagging her off and telling me what her family member had said about her. She’s kept me up to date ever since 😂
you must have some good insider gossip?!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.