Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has a job then I’m going to say it’s something like playground monitor/dinner lady/cleaner or similar at a school. I can’t envision her doing any of the above but that’s kinda the only thing I can’t think of that she could do - if she doesn’t start until late morning, it’s only a few hours at a time and it’s part time and she was off over the October half term...?

Reactions: 8
If she has a job then I’m going to say it’s something like playground monitor/dinner lady/cleaner or similar at a school. I can’t envision her doing any of the above but that’s kinda the only thing I can’t think of that she could do - if she doesn’t start until late morning, it’s only a few hours at a time and it’s part time and she was off over the October half term...?
Do you think she means “Tropic” when she says work or has she totally stopped that? I’m blocked so relying you lovely lot to fill me in 😊

Reactions: 2
Well we all know how good she’s at cleaning so hopefully it’s not that. Especially now that cleanliness is more important than ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know my kids school and the other schools where I live were looking for extra cleaners 2 hours per day during school time.

Reactions: 6
Definitely a school cleaner or dinner lady. Her working times match. Bet she loves it 😂
Note, she’s not bragging about it, no problem in these jobs, they are necessary and vital especially now. If only she got off her high horse and realised she is an average joe like everyone else. What a pity.

Reactions: 12
Someone local must be in the know, especially if she is within a school or something similar 🤔

I find it strange she hasn’t told anybody what she’s doing for work, i mean she doesn’t have to tell people the exact company or the place but she could say what it is. I would imagine it’s something maybe temporarily remote due to covid maybe that’s why it seems she has a normal morning and goes straight to work Cos it could be from home on a laptop etc like a lot of places at the moment.
Also why would you change the dates of your holiday so you’re at home the whole time the kitchen is being renovated? Surely sometimes the water is gonna have to be turned off etc?

Reactions: 5
One week into the 'Reno' and the steel is up, old kitchen out and that's it. Sure she said today on stories that the new cupboards are still in Germany?

I think the job is possibly on the phone from home, covid related as said above.

Reactions: 4
Verruca.....cold calling - god help the person on the other end of the phone.
I can imagine the eye rolling and the mardiness when the call doesn't go her way!

And on the other hand, we have Verruca.....the school cleaner?
Oh come on! Pull the other one! 😂 😂 😂 😂
She hates kids and she hates cleaning!
Them poor kids would be shitting themselves looking at that grumpy moon faced cow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Note, she’s not bragging about it, no problem in these jobs, they are necessary and vital especially now. If only she got off her high horse and realised she is an average joe like everyone else. What a pity.
Absolutely! She never will though, her life will carry on being meaningless.

Reactions: 2
I think getting a job (any) is GREAT, but no way would she have gone out to get one if they absolutely did not need the money. Remember she is still using those affiliate links so her clothes and stuff like that are all paid by the £ she makes off of those links. So I would say that the extra £400-500 she makes working (or whatever the actual amount) is actually well needed for their bills. Again, GREAT but they really spread themselves too thin with that huge mortgage on one main income, didn’t they?

Im skeptical she even has a job.
Maybe she had temporary suspension from tropics and back to doing that.

Reactions: 7
Don‘t think it‘s Tropics. She‘d be showing us how (not) to wash our faces about 10x a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don‘t think it‘s Tropics. She‘d be showing us how (not) to wash our faces about 10x a day.
This is true! And all the unnecessary face spraying which landed on everything apart from her face and endless wafting!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.