Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not before she made a shed load from the sheep falling for her crap sales woman routine.

Reactions: 6
Bought for the postcode and because she's so ignorant and insular she sees it as exclusive, a measure of success. Thing is they bought the worst house with the most horrible history at way above its value. It has a poor layout fir modern family living and was, very out dated. All that she 'absolutely loved' about the house, the wooden orange finish, the floor in the blue dungeon she's obviously hated from day one. Said it before but there's been far nicer, beautifully finished. Neighbours houses gone for far less since they've been there. That hellish house will never be a beautiful, family home. Its a millstone round their neck with a ghoulish history.
I've followed her for a few years but had no idea she moved in to a actual murder house! Just found the news articles on Google! I feel so sorry for them kids, I hope they never find out. I'm also supprised they didn't completely renovate it before moving in especially the garden and utility 😱

Reactions: 9
I've followed her for a few years but had no idea she moved in to a actual murder house! Just found the news articles on Google! I feel so sorry for them kids, I hope they never find out. I'm also supprised they didn't completely renovate it before moving in especially the garden and utility 😱
The girls are bound to find out, they live in a small area and it happened in 2007? Sends shivers down my spine.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I have a friend who is a Scottish relocation agent and a different house in that development was up for lease. A prospective tenant moving from Canada heading up a project in Aberdeen for 2 years had the house on a short list and obviously googled all the properties in the proposal. When he popped in the address minus the house name, Murder Mansion came up, so he immediately messaged the agency to confirm the house they may be viewing was not the scene of the crime as if it was he would not be interested in renting it with his family. He stated the last thing he would want is someone telling his children when they were enrolled in the local school, that someone was murdered in the house they were staying in.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I imagine that was the plan before she ballsed everything up.

Reactions: 11
They probably planned to change a lot of things but they’ve now used all of their savings on this ‘very very expensive’ kitchen so they won’t be able to change anything else unless their parents help them out I imagine. How do they even afford a £590K mortgage - even if they put money down, it would still be a huge amount for them. I don’t get it.

Reactions: 9
Any tropics insiders about to tell us how mummy cannon tropics sales are doing?

Yes i agree sinking all money into 1 room.
That doesn't overlook the garden something Emily Norris said in new house tour was so important.
She has some grand plans and much nicer house uploaded last 24hours maybe reb is seething jealous that Norris stole her thunder again as they never got on.

The rest if house wont go and don't see how she can afford to do the rest.

Reactions: 5
Any other photos for us non followers of blocked for our Sat night amusement !!! Thanks Tropics for the one of Mrs Gummidge with the love of her life!!

Reactions: 3
No nothing else new. She has been very quiet the last two days. Which seems to happen whenever Murder Mansion takes a battering on here. Unlike when her lack of morals or terrible parenting etc are called into question, those things clearly aren’t as important as the poor decisions she makes regarding her retirement home 😂

Reactions: 14
Yes there's a pattern, she wouldn't know if she didn't look, she can't help herself. Why the duck would she care what tattlers think?

She's not got a log basket yet either. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.