Mrs Meldrum #93 pointless to-do lists, zero empathy, doesn't want it unless it's free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would they have taken his name off the account because otherwise the rig would be a second income and he’d have to pay more tax? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I’m not sure how competitions go but are the rules not they have to be open for everyone to enter. In this case the hotel have broke rules saying you can only enter through beggy. Or have they said you can enter through their page too? If it stays private they have only allowed exclusive members of Mrs M yet made of public on their end?

Reactions: 8
thr accounts cover the period between Feb 2019 - Feb 2020. So it’s likely that they have dropped Lee from the payroll. He’s still listed as a director and as such will likely still be taking dividends from the business as will Rebecca.
Shareholders get dividends

Why can’t she just be honest? If they paid for the DBB themselves own up and say. If they got gifted the DBB just own up and bloody say! It’s all the cloak and daggers about Mrs M that people find sneaky and deceitful. This is a perfect example.

Reactions: 17
Normally she would be super keen to not declare an ad and have everyone believe they paid for it. If they didn’t stay who drove home as they both had a glass in hand in one pic I’m sure, also pretty random to go there for dinner if paying themselves and not their beloved Banchory Lodge.

I understand why companies use influencers as it’s cheap advertising but why not someone with an open page. Maybe the hotel didn’t know ‘Meldrum’ had gone private, their team probably didn’t check as they aren’t coming across as very professional with the use of the delete button and lying in responses.

Reactions: 8
She didn’t pay for it!! This woman pays for nothing. Can’t afford curtains for the front room but can afford DBB in a hotel 40 minute drive from her house wearing a dress from a sweatshop!! Likely story.

If she had paid for it why not Instastory it in real time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Why can’t she just be honest? If they paid for the DBB themselves own up and say. If they got gifted the DBB just own up and bloody say! It’s all the cloak and daggers about Mrs M that people find sneaky and deceitful. This is a perfect example.
If paid for herself then there would be no reason for the hotel to defend the racism via silencing!

Reactions: 6
Im confused.

Did she pay then beg hotel do competition and use them for publicity.
The company said meldrums approached them
No agency involved and hotel dident contact them.
I guess could report to asa and cma and see if they can get bottom of it.

Would the hotel lie?
Are they owned by a bigger company can complain to.
Why block and delete or is or just person who runs their social media who thinks this is acceptable social media for a modern business is shocking.

As for the meldrums if they lied and pretended they stayed they are even more broken than i thourght.
Its so embarrassing they have no shame.
See no genuine spark or chemistry.
Lee mostly looks grumpy and tired no matter how many photos and staged captions.
That dident look like fun couple time at all.
Im glad i went out last night to a actual restaurant not a inflatable iglooo.
Covid or no covid not sold it to me.

Oh my days the hair so not jealous.
God she lost and can't seem grasp basic things like my hair is a mess.
No hair goals. No date goals

Only resson she returned was money and freebies.
As for Photoshop thigh gap again she needs help and awful role model to her girls.

Company accounts interesting.
I guess lee took name off as employee when he went back to rigs.
But it seemed lije he still wanted be part time influencer with his Ibiza job and brands contact me on his insta.
What debts would the cocunts have.
If 55k is cash in bank maybe that explains the kitchen.
Although they would have to put some aside for tax.
I expect the new year be lot less.
Hardly any brand deals
No agency representations
No you tube.

I still think af money is pin money not as low as icecream money granted .
I think he earns decent amount but they have high outgoings and if he was to made redundant they couldent manage unless they would relaunch the meldrums channel 3rd time round to show off the new kitchen of dreams.

Interested to hear @g&tgals take on all this, your insights are always helpful

Reactions: 1
Omg I can’t get over how messy her bedroom was. I just couldn’t live like that

Reactions: 10
I really hope she's photoshopped that pic, if she hasn't, she's got a very strange shaped fannytoosh! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also who brings their dirty trainers up into their bedroom!! Just rank them carpets must be so dirty no wonder she has to filter everything 😂🤮

Also her hair roots in that picture thought she just had her hair done!????

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Also who brings their dirty trainers up into their bedroom!! Just rank them carpets must be so dirty no wonder she has to filter everything 😂🤮

Also her hair roots in that picture thought she just had her hair done!????
The person that leaves dirty marks on the carpet by the look of it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.