Mrs Meldrum #93 pointless to-do lists, zero empathy, doesn't want it unless it's free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my colleagues lives near Meldrum House and her husband is a member of their golf club. She messaged and got exactly the same reply. They did not answer a very specific question she put in her email so it would appear to be a 'cut and paste' damage limitation message.

She forwarded the message to me

View attachment 222721
I thought she was done with the I’m an influencer so why ask to run a competition on her page. She was only out for a freebie that is all. And shame on them for not doing their homework on Mrs M

Reactions: 9
No way?! Wow. How completely unprofessional.
Yep they’ve blocked anyone whose not taken their gifting Mrs Meldrum kindly. Sad times as Jacob Blake lays paralysed they happily work with a racist content creator!

Hit the hotel where it hurts and let Visit Scotland know! They are about to work with them. Maybe then they’ll realise it’s a bad plan to ignore the anti racism line

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
So who's lying? Beggy or Meldrum House? Something doesn't add up. Meldrum House blocking people? That's terrible PR. As for Lee's mummy posting, what a bunch of fannies the lot of them are. If they had one brain between them, they'd be dangerous. There's no way Beggy paid for herself, no way in hell. This is the greedy couple who eat in pizza express all the time or if a freebie pile their food plates high and have course upon course of wasted food. No way did they shell out a penny for dinner let along dinner, Bed & Breakfast. They are so scummy, no more than those that cheap and scam the benefit system. My second hand embarrassment for them is huge.

Meldrum House better tread carefully if there's any kind of doxxing, blocking or action taken towards those that complain. If it comes in tandem with anything from the Meldrum camp, they better have a good Lawyer to explain their breach of GDPR.

Reactions: 19
Yep they’ve blocked anyone whose not taken their gifting Mrs Meldrum kindly. Sad times as Jacob Blake lays paralysed they happily work with a racist content creator!

Hit the hotel where it hurts and let Visit Scotland know! They are about to work with them. Maybe then they’ll realise it’s a bad plan to ignore the anti racism line
And there’s trip advisor

Didn’t she say she was having a glass of fizz and reading a book in the afternoon, if she was only there for a meal why would she be doing that?!

Reactions: 10
Didn’t she say she was having a glass of fizz and reading a book in the afternoon, if she was only there for a meal why would she be doing that?!
...she also said they had the best nights sleep in ages.... just there for dinner? Someone is telling porky pies and I think it's the hotel.... not a good business move in my opinion.

Reactions: 21
I've responded on a similar point to this before, both on here and when asked the question on my business instagram. Giving someone who, though maybe more deserving, doesn't have the instagram following of an influencer is just not as cost effective and when you are a small business like we are (Though I guess Meldrum House may not be) If we are giving away product for free we need it to meet as many people as possible in order to stand the best possible chance of selling.
I'm not saying that Rebecca is the right person for this due to her past behaviour and I'm sure there are more deserving influencers with as many followers , however I don't agree with the "give it to an NHS worker" mantra as though I am in no doubt that they deserve it, the purpose of a giveaway is always in the hope of drumming up business
I see your point. However, hearing a few pages back in this thread, that a hotel group gifted NHS workers stays at their hotels, seems like a very good business move to me. Hearing a hotel has done this would certainly make me book to stay there. Giving something back and appreciating what these hero’s have done for us is the perfect way to be decent human beings AND drum up business

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I could be wrong but I think the hotel stays were for NHS workers requiring accommodation nearer their workplace or for those that couldn't easily stay at home because another member of the household was shielding. Many moved out of the home, away from their families to protect their families but also to ensure they could focus on work. People quickly forget what the workers were faced with. Either way, very generous support.

Reactions: 5
I got a reply

Going by the other reply’s, the hotel is distancing themselves already. They obviously had no idea of the tit show this would bring.
So are they entering every one of their followers into the draw?! There'd be no way to tell if they've come from beggy! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I could be wrong but I think the hotel stays were for NHS workers requiring accommodation nearer their workplace or for those that couldn't easily stay at home because another member of the household was shielding. Many moved out of the home, away from their families to protect their families but also to ensure they could focus on work. People quickly forget what the workers were faced with. Either way, very generous support.
they were gifted the rooms as a treat. Google it xx

edited to add, I will actively seek these hotels out and spend my money at them.

Reactions: 4
...she also said they had the best nights sleep in ages.... just there for dinner? Someone is telling porky pies and I think it's the hotel.... not a good business move in my opinion.
the hotel are lying. They have been caught with their pants down and have hurriedly sent that bogus email response out to try to play the whole thing down in the hope it will all just go away....... don’t think that’s going to happen some how!!!!
The Meldrums just create havoc and cause problems wherever they go.....

Reactions: 17
they sure do cause havoc with eve they touch. My shock is that the hotel hadn’t heard of them before hand!

Reactions: 6
So are they entering every one of their followers into the draw?! There'd be no way to tell if they've come from beggy! 🤣
Apparently Meldrum House are entering everyone that follows them during the timeframe of the competition - ignoring the fact that people who don’t follow Beggy won’t even know that there is a competition, let alone the timeframe for it. It also doesn’t make clear whether it’s beggy or the hotel who will choose the winner 🧐 Surely if it was a jointly run competition the hotel would mention it on their page too? You could end up with someone randomly following the hotel winning a competition they didn’t even know existed! 😂 And look at some of the other comments on the hotel’s page!
B44B5A88-19B3-4825-9568-2D0914E85933.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Showing my age a bit but she's like Pepe Le Pew, everywhere she goes a stink follows! :LOL:

• Haha
Apparently Meldrum House are entering everyone that follows them during the timeframe of the competition - ignoring the fact that people who don’t follow Beggy won’t even know that there is a competition, let alone the timeframe for it. It also doesn’t make clear whether it’s beggy or the hotel who will choose the winner 🧐 Surely if it was a jointly run competition the hotel would mention it on their page too? You could end up with someone randomly following the hotel winning a competition they didn’t even know existed! 😂 And look at some of the other comments on the hotel’s page!
View attachment 222989
this is getting so messy! I love it!!!!!!!! 😂

• Haha
this is getting so messy! I love it!!!!!!!! 😂
And you know why it’s messy. We all do. It’s that Rebecca again lied about ending her insta career and came back and did something she said she wouldn’t and that was any more advertisements. She contradicts herself so much and people are left clueless.
Of course people will ask questions if it’s the same person doing the competition when they thought she was gone. After all they won’t have seen her on social media with her account being blocked.

Her hair looks worse than when she went in and it was tit enough to start with! It literally looks in worse condition than the hair on those 90s troll dolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.