Mrs Meldrum #93 pointless to-do lists, zero empathy, doesn't want it unless it's free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t know how she can look in the mirror at her her now and seriously think it looks better than when she had it like this...
Her hair now is so damaged, it’s so thin and just looks so dry. She used to have nice hair, I just don’t know why she keep on at it - it’s a mess.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I think ahe associates blond hair with success....it all went tits up when she was a brunette. (Obviously nothing to do with the colour of her hair but she strikes me at the type to blame random things, especially appearance wise, as opposed to taking personal responsibility)

Reactions: 10
My god he has aged.
Not graciously.

I will remember the good old days like my avatar ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I honestly don’t know how she can look in the mirror at her her now and seriously think it looks better than when she had it like this...
Her hair now is so damaged, it’s so thin and just looks so dry. She used to have nice hair, I just don’t know why she keep on at it - it’s a mess.
She just needs it chopped to a lovely blunt bob, much more flattering and then leave the hairdresser to bleach it ( just the roots) and lots of olapex treatments. Regular trims, within a yuuuuur she will have lovely healthy strong Hair.

Reactions: 7
So who's lying? Beggy or Meldrum House? Something doesn't add up. Meldrum House blocking people? That's terrible PR. As for Lee's mummy posting, what a bunch of fannies the lot of them are. If they had one brain between them, they'd be dangerous. There's no way Beggy paid for herself, no way in hell. This is the greedy couple who eat in pizza express all the time or if a freebie pile their food plates high and have course upon course of wasted food. No way did they shell out a penny for dinner let along dinner, Bed & Breakfast. They are so scummy, no more than those that cheap and scam the benefit system. My second hand embarrassment for them is huge.

Meldrum House better tread carefully if there's any kind of doxxing, blocking or action taken towards those that complain. If it comes in tandem with anything from the Meldrum camp, they better have a good Lawyer to explain their breach of GDPR.
If she was there under her own steam, paying for her meal etc, WHY HAS SHE MARKED THE PHOTO AS AN AD ???? Answer that Meldrum House Hotel!!

Reactions: 15
Would love to hear Nikki (Westholme) or Foodie Quine’s take on this. Meldrum is such a bleeping tragedy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mrs Meldrum ltd company accounts were published on 19th aug- can someone explain them in understandable terms 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anything financial is not my jam
Not sure on the finance side - but look at the employee numbers. 2019: 2. 2020:1. So the reason Lee isn’t on public social media is because she’s got rid of him from the business maybe? Or he said he didn’t want to do the social media so she said ‘fine but I’m not paying you anymore - it’s all my money now’

Reactions: 4
Not sure on the finance side - but look at the employee numbers. 2019: 2. 2020:1. So the reason Lee isn’t on public social media is because she’s got rid of him from the business maybe? Or he said he didn’t want to do the social media so she said ‘fine but I’m not paying you anymore - it’s all my money now’
thr accounts cover the period between Feb 2019 - Feb 2020. So it’s likely that they have dropped Lee from the payroll. He’s still listed as a director and as such will likely still be taking dividends from the business as will Rebecca.

Its blurry cos it's a screenshot of a video.
You could be right (and I hope you are - there are serious issues there if an already fairly slim woman feels it necessary to make her legs look skinnier 😕), though the ‘blur’ between her legs seems a lot more blurry than to the left of her legs?!

Reactions: 1
Do you think she’s angling to be something of a boutique hotel flogger a bit like chic Scotland who she also dragged into the tit a while back ? More for the freebies than the travel industry side

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well there's nothing coming over the tight fisted cocunts is there? No wonder Lee looks like crap and pissed off. They fairly cocked it up big time. Life could have been so different if they weren't a couple of lying, greedy arseholes.
Goodness knows what they are doing with their cash. No point in shoving it into paying off the mortgage if they are allowing the very bones of Marshmallow Mansion to rot, leak and stagnate.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mrs Meldrum ltd company accounts were published on 19th aug- can someone explain them in understandable terms 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anything financial is not my jam
Hi all! Fixed asset is usually equipment owned by the company. Current asset would be made up of cash in the bank or money owed to them, unpaid invoices etc. Creditors is what they owe. I hope this helps!

Honest to god she’s the (undeclared) gift that just keeps giving 🙄😂
Imagine being out on a ‘date night’ with the ‘love of your life’ and spending it posing for photos for the gram 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im confused.

Did she pay then beg hotel do competition and use them for publicity.
The company said meldrums approached them
No agency involved and hotel dident contact them.
I guess could report to asa and cma and see if they can get bottom of it.

Would the hotel lie?
Are they owned by a bigger company can complain to.
Why block and delete or is or just person who runs their social media who thinks this is acceptable social media for a modern business is shocking.

As for the meldrums if they lied and pretended they stayed they are even more broken than i thourght.
Its so embarrassing they have no shame.
See no genuine spark or chemistry.
Lee mostly looks grumpy and tired no matter how many photos and staged captions.
That dident look like fun couple time at all.
Im glad i went out last night to a actual restaurant not a inflatable iglooo.
Covid or no covid not sold it to me.

Oh my days the hair so not jealous.
God she lost and can't seem grasp basic things like my hair is a mess.
No hair goals. No date goals

Only resson she returned was money and freebies.
As for Photoshop thigh gap again she needs help and awful role model to her girls.

Company accounts interesting.
I guess lee took name off as employee when he went back to rigs.
But it seemed lije he still wanted be part time influencer with his Ibiza job and brands contact me on his insta.
What debts would the cocunts have.
If 55k is cash in bank maybe that explains the kitchen.
Although they would have to put some aside for tax.
I expect the new year be lot less.
Hardly any brand deals
No agency representations
No you tube.

I still think af money is pin money not as low as icecream money granted .
I think he earns decent amount but they have high outgoings and if he was to made redundant they couldent manage unless they would relaunch the meldrums channel 3rd time round to show off the new kitchen of dreams.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.