Mrs Meldrum #93 pointless to-do lists, zero empathy, doesn't want it unless it's free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My hairdresser would never let me leave the building with hair like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Meldrum house has followed Mrs M on insta now, last time I looked they didn’t follow her or vice versa

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I would love for Meldrum House to explain exactly why they decided to use her to advertise the hotel?
She’s got a private “creators” account which she’s not even accepting new followers on, she’s been dropped by multiple companies for bloody racism, she’s got the absolute worst reputation going and she’s not even (apparently) an “influencer” anymore...!
She’s got 100K odd followers yes but how many of those followers A) live in the local area or would be willing to travel to the hotel and B) out of those people how many would actually pay to go to that hotel? I’m guessing hardly any!!!!

I’ll bet my lunch that they know someone who works there.
clues in the name perhaps all meldrums got invited. 🤷‍♀️

Oh I can see @Weenosey has already posted a photo of her new hair 🤣🤣 I think we can all agree that she looks fabulous 🤥
View attachment 222622
Wait... she’s had her hair done 😱 jeeze she needs a new hairdresser and a bloody good chop my horses have better manes!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Much better heading along the road to Barra Berries and having your wedding in the lovely barn and premises and holiday cottages that are owned by Old countryfile presenter Kate Mack. Kate herself is lovely and great food and the weddings are amazing there. Shame they could have used Tanya or amy being mum or Nicky from westholme or the girl from Ellon. The one that is having the twins. Can’t remember her name.
I totally agree but her name is Sarah Mack not Kate 😀

Reactions: 2
Why’s she apologising for “radio silence” when she posted her hair update a couple of hours ago? I’m sure we’re all coping just fine without.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Something i will never understand with the whole Meldrum circus is just how they all aren’t absolutely dying from the humiliation?! They behave like a bunch of utter muppets!
Every single time she does an advert she’s publicly called out for her behaviour and made an example of; people post comments on brand social media pages, all her dirty laundry is there for the world to see. and maybe they just don’t care what strangers say or do or think, that’s fine. But what gets me is that her friends, her family members, Lee’s colleagues, her parents friends, her Dad’s colleagues- they are all privy to this nonsense! Anyone who knows them will know fine that Allison is Lee’s mum and that it’s her that’s posted that comment on the Meldrum House page - to try and stick up for them. It’s bleeping embarrassing. Don’t they ever stop and think about what people are saying about them behind closed doors?! Even people who are “friends” with them must talk about the constant public humiliation? It’s just completely embarrassing- constantly being called out on social media. It honestly just makes me cringe for them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Lee's mum commenting reminds me of the time of the Lexus "press trip" where someone commented to Lexus sticking up for the Meldrums and saying they were on benefits but if they weren't they would definitely buy a Lexus based on the Meldrums recommendation.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lee's mum commenting reminds me of the time of the Lexus "press trip" where someone commented to Lexus sticking up for the Meldrums and saying they were on benefits but if they weren't they would definitely buy a Lexus based on the Meldrums recommendation.
Or when his mum said she would buy one (did I imagine that?)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For some reason my phone syncs up with my iPad days later, so had to take a pic of my reply 😂
So beggy herself asked for the competition. Stupid company for not researching her first. I thought she said that all companies she works with are aware of her past?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For some reason my phone syncs up with my iPad days later, so had to take a pic of my reply 😂
well this is just an absolute crock of shite isn’t it?!!!!!!

She wasn’t just there for a meal; they stayed the night. Are they seriously expecting people to believe that they paid for the meal & the room and just decided to ask to run a competition for the hotel out of the goodness of their own hearts?!!!! What a load of absolute tit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That email is a pack of lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Omg is still trying to make out she’s been gifted stuff/has AD work when actually she’s paying for it all herself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg is still trying to make out she’s been gifted stuff/has AD work when actually she’s paying for it all herself 🤣🤣🤣
there is no way on this earth that they went there for a meal or a night away paying out of their own pocket. No way. They got something out of it for free, they wouldn’t have gone otherwise.

Reactions: 21
We didnt actually see her stay over though did we? Maybe they just asked to look at one of the rooms and filmed it to make it look like they were staying?? Absolute desperadoes!!!! In howling if they paid for it all but just made out if was gifted!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t see her post about it because I’m blocked but I remember someone saying she’d labelled it properly, why would she label it gifted/ad if she’d paid for it.
There’s no WAY she booked and paid for that off her own back and if she asked them to run a competition 😬 she must still see herself as a big influencer...yet she has a private account

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.