Mrs Meldrum #93 pointless to-do lists, zero empathy, doesn't want it unless it's free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must be skint to have to sell the old kitchen which is pretty old, their paint job on the cupboards was shocking!! They are clearly having to sell to fund the new one. Why don’t they just wait! She still won’t be happy
Nope, don’t believe for one second they are skint, just really bloody tight!

Reactions: 4
Lurker here, but just spotted this on FB! They’re selling their kitchen, and it will be available to buyer sometime in October.
Cretins 😂 Selling a kitchen they painted themselves last year 🥴 And fixtures from the utility room of dreams/gruesome murder scene 🤢 Times must be tough at Casa Meldrum

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They’re not ACTUALLY selling their inherited, ancient, badly painted kitchen (that she’s done nothing but complain about for the last couple of years)...!?!? Though to be honest, I can’t say I’m that surprised - money hungry little things the pair of them 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New thread suggestion:
#94 Middle-aged Meldrums living the mundane life in Marshmallow Mansion as jigsaws are now their jam!

Reactions: 4
The kitchen will come from a company who does finance ;)

They're just showing what cunts they are. Yes, it's a solid wood kitchen but it's 20-30 years old. The utility units are tit...not to mention the bad taste in selling them in the first place. I love the idea of low/no waste, so think it's important for us to think about waste and giving away usable items to those who could use them....but Beggy has shown, time after time that she doesn't give a shiny tit about waste and our planet. The fast fashion, antibac wipes vs. a reusable cloth (then again she uses one for the WHOLE bathroom, so 🤷‍♀️), the secret smoking, the sheer amount we've witness her waste. They're obsessed with money, and it shows through with their ugly personalities.
The kitchen isn’t as old as 20-30 years, the house was built in 2006, it’s old fashioned as it was a retired couple that was going to live in the house, well before....

Selling the utility room units that a man was brutally murdered in is just unbelievable!! How much lower can these two go.

Reactions: 14
Aff linked teen tat, pastel trainers for pat, calorie burn fake and beg’s on the make (again)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Interestingly she’s refused my request on my account I publicly slated her on the Meldrum hotel page.

But on my other account it sits there as requested. I requested again on my original account and straight away she’s like nope.

Wonder if she’s planning on accepting everyone all at once or something.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.