Mrs Meldrum #94 The spirit of kitchens past.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Top voted title @Ktpeterson

- new kitchen AD content coming soon....

- old kitchen being flogged on Facebook buy sell swap

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They honestly are the most embarrassing people. Selling a kitchen they hate and inherited and her stupid poses......youโ€™re not an influencer now hun ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
God, who would buy a 14 year old badly painted kitchen?? Does it say how much they are looking for?

Reactions: 14
To all us Bast**ds ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
she doesnโ€™t half spout some utter shite!!!!!!!!

Coming from the woman who made a huge song & dance about โ€œdeletingโ€ her Instagram account and saying how she felt so free to be off line and how she could finally unchain herself from her online โ€œMrs Meldrumโ€ persona (which I believe she said would haunt her forever?) who claimed that social media had ruined her life, consumed her and made her miserable.... to only come back online 4 weeks later.....

duck off love. You are OBSESSED with social media; you are consumed by it. Get over yourself you delusional bimbo

(oh and FYI Reb & Lee, digital detox also applies to Tattle so donโ€™t want to see you guys spying over here either..... because we do see you...... in ALL of your forms....!!!! ๐Ÿ‘)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
This one seriously needs a dose of reality, the worst thing in the world, an Irish blogger I know has a 1 year old with breathing issues and a 3 year old that just got Diagnosed with cancer, if you want a bleeping cookie have a ducking cookie

• Sad
Reactions: 12
To all us Bast**ds ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
If you had a job or contributed to society in some other way , you wouldnโ€™t have time to let it consume you, Rebecca

Maybe I should get my job title printed in a jumper and creep
About my house with a dog whistle round my neck ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Iโ€™m behind on this idiot. Only been managing to keep up with the Ingham threads. Away to catch up with the last thread. Please tell me she hasnโ€™t gotten a free kitchen???

Reactions: 2
Bettycrocker... You said everything I was thinking... She s obsessed with social media cos she has no job, career to give her an identity, self worth... Utter hypocritical pile of tit... How can she not see the irony in ridiculous post.... !!!!!๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Kitchen is marked as sold, lots of ice cream this weekend then - or maybe just a '99 flake between five.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.