Mrs Meldrum #93 pointless to-do lists, zero empathy, doesn't want it unless it's free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CA40115E-3AFD-49DE-B171-5FE780E26727.jpeg
1B44559E-6033-4F28-98E0-1D3210BAB70D.jpeg
73D3AA26-9AE5-421F-BD55-6A3A17BED95D.jpeg

A wee selection of today’s stories for the blocked bastards 🤗 a treat for the eyes, I’m sure you’ll all agree!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Man, every day is a school day. I never knew you could sell your used kitchen 🤦‍♀️😂. Might have known that where theres a will, the selldrums will find a way!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another pair of pyjamas? How many does one person really need? She’s spending so much money on clothes lately ....... yet still can’t afford new curtains for the living rooms? 🙄
Not sure you can take curtains back once you've hung them for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Open to offers - they’ll never sell that plus isn’t the kitchen on the small side for the size of house

Reactions: 4
Open to offers - they’ll never sell that plus isn’t the kitchen on the small side for the size of house
never going to sell it. It’s probably about 20 years old and has been badly painted white! It’s pretty much only good for going on a bonfire. I would love to know how much he thinks he can sell it for?!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They must be skint to have to sell the old kitchen which is pretty old, their paint job on the cupboards was shocking!! They are clearly having to sell to fund the new one. Why don’t they just wait! She still won’t be happy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They must be skint to have to sell the old kitchen which is pretty old, their paint job on the cupboards was shocking!! They are clearly having to sell to fund the new one. Why don’t they just wait! She still won’t be happy
she won’t be as she hasn’t got her beloved carpet or her curtains.... 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Everyday is a new low. Next time is selling used toilet paper. Who sells old kitchen from retirement home????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As if you'd want to buy an ancient kitchen, and let's not start on the utility room (AKA accessories to a violent crime/murder!).

I am all for upcycling, but couldn't they have maybe approached local community centres or churches to see if they could make use of some updated kitchen surfaces/storage? I know my local church could be done with something like that! Of course not... they need ice cream pennies :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.