Mrs Meldrum #93 pointless to-do lists, zero empathy, doesn't want it unless it's free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know, that is probably why she has always hated that kitchen and flooring. Maybe that is why she has always focused on doing it, changing layout etc as opposed to getting fricking curtains. She is maybe going to try and get rid of the bad vibes! (Or i might be giving her to much credit in assuming she actually cares that someone was murdered in her house)

Reactions: 6
Do we know where the new kitchen is coming from? Wren Kitchens maybe? She follows them on insta. I don’t get all the secretiveness around everything, it’s so petty. She could actually be getting some decent content just now, from design to fitting etc. Instead of the crappy boring stuff she seems to be posting.

Reactions: 4
Do you know, that is probably why she has always hated that kitchen and flooring. Maybe that is why she has always focused on doing it, changing layout etc as opposed to getting fricking curtains. She is maybe going to try and get rid of the bad vibes! (Or i might be giving her to much credit in assuming she actually cares that someone was murdered in her house)
she bought a house where someone was violently murdered and not only were they murdered in a messy way the body was then stashed in a wheelie bin, in the shed at the property for 7 WEEKS.

You think she cares about “bad vibes” ?!

no. She couldn’t give a shiny tit.

Reactions: 14
Ohhhhh, all the tacky jewellery she’s aff linked so far today 🙈

And what the actual ever loving duck is this latest pose about?! 😂😂

View attachment 231950
Is her arm ok
. What a classy photo ! only thing missing is her leopard print jamas and trainers then this would truly be chavtastic this filter is hideous her face looks melted 🤷‍♀️

. What a classy photo ! only thing missing is her leopard print jamas and trainers then this would truly be chavtastic this filter is hideous her face looks melted 🤷‍♀️( my daughter wrote this she doesn’t have an account or Instagram I just showed her the last few posed photos she is not impressed 😂 )

• Haha
she bought a house where someone was violently murdered and not only were they murdered in a messy way the body was then stashed in a wheelie bin, in the shed at the property for 7 WEEKS.

You think she cares about “bad vibes” ?!

no. She couldn’t give a shiny tit.
I know, i know🙈. I was giving her the benefit of the doubt 😂😂. Wouldn't be surprised if she has started wafting burning sage about😂😂

• Haha
Do we know where the new kitchen is coming from? Wren Kitchens maybe? She follows them on insta. I don’t get all the secretiveness around everything, it’s so petty. She could actually be getting some decent content just now, from design to fitting etc. Instead of the crappy boring stuff she seems to be posting.
She's scared if she'll make it public then us "tattle bastards" will contact the brand and they won't work with her.

Reactions: 9
The kitchen will come from a company who does finance ;)

They're just showing what cunts they are. Yes, it's a solid wood kitchen but it's 20-30 years old. The utility units are tit...not to mention the bad taste in selling them in the first place. I love the idea of low/no waste, so think it's important for us to think about waste and giving away usable items to those who could use them....but Beggy has shown, time after time that she doesn't give a shiny tit about waste and our planet. The fast fashion, antibac wipes vs. a reusable cloth (then again she uses one for the WHOLE bathroom, so 🤷‍♀️), the secret smoking, the sheer amount we've witness her waste. They're obsessed with money, and it shows through with their ugly personalities.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Aww you guys you never fail to amuse me and much more interesting than her actual account.

The kitchen hilarious.
When we moved to the latest house we had an awful kitchen.
We researched all options cheap new kitchen.
2nd hand kitchen even so knew people listed them 2nd hand.
But we got a few quotes from wren and ikea and realised kitchens quite specific in terms of size as we went to veiw 1 2nd hand freestanding kitchen and it wouldn't fit.
Also most listings the kitchen was either dated or the listing said we needed to remove ourselves.
We knew the cost of fitting kitchens as got a couple of quotes.
I think if you a builder or a kitchen fitter buying a 2nd hand kitchen can work.
But for average person with small kitchen its more hassle than its worth.
Thats the conclusion we came to and due so many more pressing issues around house we said as much as we dislike it we have to live with it and make it better.
So we painted it and added new handles.we painted all the walls white.
We replaced the floor but that was phase 1 and only cost a few hundred.
Phase 2 this month a kitchen maybe 1/3 size of the meldrums.
New oven hob. Cheap laminate. Labour. Lighting and electrical as our house is old so needs appliances isolated/ extra plug points. We changing from white to stainless steel. New sink tap. Tiles dishwasher freezer and microwave.
We have kitchen diner with naff arch like the meldrums.
We getting cupboards put in dining room part as we dont have enough storage in u shaped kitchen.
Total cost of kitchen upgrades including labour 3.5. We not knocking down any walls or relocating sink or oven.
I dread think what these 2 Muppets are spending.
It's ironic she hates cooking yet kitchen is so so important.
Do we think it's the footballers kitchen?
She still wont be happy as it won't overlook or back onto garden with lovely bi fold doors.
I just cant see much benefit to changing it.
Shes so messy can you imagine island unit being a dumping ground.

Who in their right mind wants buy badly painted 2nd hand kitchen with old appliances.
Lovely utility also famous due to murder scene hardly a selling point.

Didn’t someone say they were buying a second hand kitchen from a local minor celebrity/ footballer? Or have I dreamt it?!

Reactions: 4
TIGHT BASTARDS, I’m skint but gave my large corner sofa away when I got a new one. Rich get richer as they say.

Reactions: 17
Trying to flog a kitchen they didn't even pay for or put in! They're such tightwads. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Omggg she’s deleted me as a follower, no idea why considering I engaged with her posts.. ah well

• Haha
Welcome!!!!👋👋 come tattle with us about this stupid ,vain, lazy, vapid ,utterly lazy, out of touch ridiculous waste of online space!

Reactions: 8
The kitchen is just another attempt to keep up with others. How many new kitchens have we seen in the time she’s been aff linking fuzzy felt jewellery?! Kate Murmansk, Katie Ellison, Charlotte Taylor, ash new house new kitchen. She will stay have the leaning tower of teabags growing out of the worktop!

• Haha
A bit of a naughty thread suggestion but:

Selling the kitchen keeps us all bitchin’

🙈😬

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.