Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else thinking that Rebecca will be dropping off 0.1 seconds into that 30 min drop off window and collecting at the very end?!

Awful to add link after the train story today. No bleeping humanity.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Bet she's jumping for joy!
Do you think he's even unpacked and had a wee! :rolleyes: He's driving too! And of course they're doing the eating out to help out initiative. He'll need to take the matchsticks with him. :sleep::sleep:

Reactions: 8
Agree - it's sunburn imo. I didn't put enough on my daughter's face when she went out to the park recently, when they came back later she had red marks similar to that. 😖
Just went back to look, I actually think it might be sunburn as you say, it looked yellowish but then I think it’s just the light. She’s such a deal little girl.

Reactions: 1
She is beyond help her selfishness and lack of empathy is shocking how on earth can those still following bear to watch her she is superficially attractive but beneath that skin is a very very ugly young woman
She was the same when the young lad went missing in Banchory . All about her greedy and self centred

Reactions: 13
Oliviapope thanks for the Insta screen shots!!! I love the fact that she hasn't yet been to know and block her thread moderator!!😂😂 And other great tattlers who keep us non alloweds to keep up to date and humoured by her stupidity, vacuousness, idiocy , self indulgence and eyeball bleeping😂😂😄😄👍👍❤

Reactions: 10
I am so glad her partner and childrens parent has made it home tonight...the same can't be said for 3 others not so far away from her....insensitive, shallow bint

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Im not sure if lees changed and had enough.
Maybe he dieent support her return but acknowledges they need the money .
Shes said before when lees away she cries down the phone.
When she lost tropic and deleted everything lee had just gone away.
Can you imagine the phone/ Skype tantrums and drama.
Maybe its starting cause issues with lees family as his mum wantea private life abd hated being on camera.
He hardly sees his brothers the last 6months.
Maybe its causing issues with chums too they all lees chums.

Reactions: 6
For someone with so many flaws, she doesn’t half love herself - that sports bra boomerang, I’m embarrassed for her, it’s like she’s a 15 year old girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For someone with so many flaws, she doesn’t half love herself - that sports bra boomerang, I’m embarrassed for her, it’s like she’s a 15 year old girl.
This is her whole problem with how she does life, she has never grown up. Never experienced different cultures, work places, training, anything! She doesn’t have the motivation to find out about anything it’s just her own wee shallow bubble , her adult life is all built around Instagram it’s just pathetic !

This is her whole problem with how she does life, she has never grown up. Never experienced different cultures, work places, training, anything! She doesn’t have the motivation to find out about anything it’s just her own wee shallow bubble , her adult life is all built around Instagram it’s just pathetic !
She's got some hard knocks in life ahead. She's clueless.

Reactions: 4
God she’s a spoilt little brat isn’t she. Aberdeen has been battered today and had one of its worst days in history, yet she continues to aff link crappy eBay dresses and H&M tops?! Acting as if nothing had happened. Does she even live in the real world?! She disappears for a few days for no reason and can get by with no aff links... so maybe today should have been one of those days Grabby - be a little bit more sensitive - you should have put your phone away and hugged your nearest and dearest a little tighter. Stop eye bleeping the camera. There’s a real world out there.

And the world isn’t filtered to duck with a tan.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
God she’s a spoilt little brat isn’t she. Aberdeen has been battered today and had one of its worst days in history, yet she continues to aff link crappy eBay dresses and H&M tops?! Acting as if nothing had happened. Does she even live in the real world?! She disappears for a few days for no reason and can get by with no aff links... so maybe today should have been one of those days Grabby - be a little bit more sensitive - you should have put your phone away and hugged your nearest and dearest a little tighter. Stop eye bleeping the camera. There’s a real world out there.

She’s a disgrace of a woman. No shame or empathy towards the locals and what everyone’s feeling today in Aberdeen and the shire.

Reactions: 21
Our city and surrounding areas have been hit so hard today, the culmination of events 2020 has brought us alongside the horrific storms and train disaster have shocked everyone. Aberdeen will never be the same again and thats no exaggeration, the global economic recession and oil crisis will have hit the higher earners heavily which in turn has a knock on effect everywhere. Lockdown and the extended localised lockdown have done serious damage to our hospitality industry, the entertainment and wedding industries are still in limbo and small independent businesses are on the brink of collapse. Now with the recent storm damaging homes, businesses and cars etc the city and shire that was once affluential and booming is crumbling. Our infrastructure could not withstand further damage.
And then there's the disaster this morning where at least 3 lives have been tragically lost, with many others injured and effected.

Rebecca Meldrum is an ignorant disgrace.
She should be mortified and disgusted at herself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Our city and surrounding areas have been hit so hard today, the culmination of events 2020 has brought us alongside the horrific storms and train disaster have shocked everyone. Aberdeen will never be the same again and thats no exaggeration, the global economic recession and oil crisis will have hit the higher earners heavily which in turn has a knock on effect everywhere. Lockdown and the extended localised lockdown have done serious damage to our hospitality industry, the entertainment and wedding industries are still in limbo and small independent businesses are on the brink of collapse. Now with the recent storm damaging homes, businesses and cars etc the city and shire that was once affluential and booming is crumbling. Our infrastructure could not withstand further damage.
And then there's the disaster this morning where at least 3 lives have been tragically lost, with many others injured and effected.

Rebecca Meldrum is an ignorant disgrace.
She should be mortified and disgusted at herself.
Agree 100%. But she won’t be neither of the above. She hasn’t got the moral compass to care. Gone are the days of keeping up with the Jones and having the biggest car and house in the shire. None of that matters. She can live in her marshmallow mansion all she wants. That song keep her safe from all this. She could loose it all in a heartbeat.

Look what Nicky at westholme properties did today. She used her platform to share caring thoughts to those in the area and to help promote other businesses. If rebecca had cared she could have done something similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Turns out the conductor who sadly passed away is from Banchory and the driver from Stonehaven area. I hope to god she has the sense not to post today.
Tragic local event that’s shaken so many.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
It even left me shaken and I’m not from the area. Just absolutely awful. Not sure how she doesn’t seem to care at all. Typical narsacist x

It even left me shaken and I’m not from the area. Just absolutely awful. Not sure how she doesn’t seem to care at all. Typical narsacist x
With a touch of bi polar thrown in as well

Not that there is anything wrong with mental health issues but she’s so manic and up and down. Clearly needs help and support which I though she would have got on her break.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.