Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good God this woman's hair is literal straw. Rebeggar it's time to beg a hair product company for some deep conditioning oils.
I actually feel a bit sad for her (today anyway, probably back to normal by tomorrow 😂) - she’s SO desperate to portray this image of herself as blonde, skinny and tanned that she doesn’t care that her hair is literally like straw, that her images need to be posed for (and possibly photoshopped!) in such a way that she looks like she has the body of a 10 year old child, and that she uses the most ludicrous filters I’ve ever seen to change her skin colour 😏

Reactions: 10
That hair needs more than conditioning treatments. It needs a good pair of sharp hairdressing scissors! It looks that dry and brittle I am surprised its not just snapping off.

Reactions: 11
Last week she tried on some dresses from Nasty Gal. I really liked two of them so ordered them....I am around the same height as Rebecca, 5ft2, but a bit bigger all over.
She said she was wearing a size 8 and it fit well so I ordered a 10. My god I couldnt even get one arm in, I thought the dress was going to rip open or else I would be permanently stuck with one arm up to my ear. Same with both size 10 dresses.
My god what size do you have to be to fit into an 8?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
definitely a big bruise under Poppy’s eye which is why she was covering her face last week

Reactions: 12
I wonder why it wasn’t insta story worth?

when she was poorly around Xmas that time it was all over insta. Restless leg etc on insta. Nothing about that. I find it strange

Reactions: 8
I wonder why it wasn’t insta story worth?

when she was poorly around Xmas that time it was all over insta. Restless leg etc on insta. Nothing about that. I find it strange
presumably it is the circumstances in which she got the black eye that old edgy doesn’t want out front & centre 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Is this hole for real?! Sharing a train disaster where AT LEAST one person has lost their life and in the next story she’s aff linking her bloody top. My husband works for Scotrail (thankfully nowhere near the incident) and has felt ill all day thinking about it. This woman is bloody unreal and so self centred.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Is this hole for real?! Sharing a train disaster where AT LEAST one person has lost their life and in the next story she’s aff linking her bloody top. My husband works for Scotrail (thankfully nowhere near the incident) and has felt ill all day thinking about it. This woman is bloody unreal and so self centred.
unfortunately this is just par for the course for Rebecca Meldrum. She’s pig ignorant and completely self serving.
she is the woman who uses a visit to the breast clinic to promote clothes she was being paid to advertise, who went empty handed to visit a food bank at Christmas which she was only doing because she was being paid to go there!!!!! She is the embodiment of pure selfishness. She’s disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She seems to lack empathy and respect for other people's situations. This is local to her too!

Reactions: 16
Definitely the black eye was the cause of P’s break from her insta - career 🙄. Beggy is so conscious of it - coving Ps little face and moving the camera. Kids do get bumps now and then and she’s never had a problem exposing her sick kids before. As was said here, makes the reason for wanting to keep her bruised face off camera suspicious. Be it dog related or falling off the bloody window ledges Rebecca lets P and the dog clamber up on. If she’s shown P with a black eye she would’ve had a fair few questions about how it happened. Much more likely than ‘millions’ who ask where she gets her clunge plunger cheapo leggings!!!

I’ve just finish work so am checking the headlines and the whole Aberdeen area is under massive pressure with destruction from the overnight floods, from the lightning strikes and now the terrible derailment. Right on Beggys doorstep. That narcissistic cow is aff linking something granny trousers. READ THE ROOM REB!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
literally came on here thinking the exact same thing. a terrible thing happens down the road from you, one post saying how scary then back to the usual aff linking multiple items of clothing and off out for dinner not a care in the world :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Definitely the black eye was the cause of P’s break from her insta - career 🙄. Beggy is so conscious of it - coving Ps little face and moving the camera. Kids do get bumps now and then and she’s never had a problem exposing her sick kids before. As was said here, makes the reason for wanting to keep her bruised face off camera suspicious. Be it dog related or falling off the bloody window ledges Rebecca lets P and the dog clamber up on. If she’s shown P with a black eye she would’ve had a fair few questions about how it happened. Much more likely than ‘millions’ who ask where she gets her clunge plunger cheapo leggings!!!

I’ve just finish work so am checking the headlines and the whole Aberdeen area is under massive pressure with destruction from the overnight floods, from the lightning strikes and now the terrible derailment. Right on Beggys doorstep. That narcissistic cow is aff linking something granny trousers. READ THE ROOM REB!
Totally agree her local area under so much stress right now and disaster yet it all about her.

We have Aberdeen in lockdown and people unable to work causing financial hardships to some families.
Some families have lost loved ones to covid.
Some had land and houses spoiled by floods.
Now big train crash lost lives, injuries abd trauma to lots people involved and their families.

Could she for love of god give the cheap af links for clothes people dont need a bloody rest.
All she cares about is kids being back at school and lee home.
How will she react if lockdown extended to her area and significant delay lee being home.

Poor poppy. God knows what happened.
Some sot negligent parenting perhaps.

Reactions: 9
Now aff linking her third outfit today and eye f*cking herself on the camera. I’m honestly so angry at her but know nothing no one can say to her will open her eyes to how ridiculous and self centred she is

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.