Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
61CA7D80-9804-42BE-8113-5791AB42C7A9.png

Another local outbreak and school closure this time, i am guessing she won’t speak about this either

• Wow
Reactions: 9
But remember, we’re only seeing what she chooses to let us see, and 25 secs of insight into her day..... as all IG feel they need to remind us lately.......... but I feel by now, after all her IGlives, videos, chats and pics we know the real Rebecca.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But remember, we’re only seeing what she chooses to let us see, and 25 secs of insight into her day..... as all IG feel they need to remind us lately.......... but I feel by now, after all her IGlives, videos, chats and pics we know the real Rebecca.
god, they all say that 😂
Well the 25 seconds you chose to share makes me think you’re a twit, so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is that a big damp patch behind her head?
Sure looks like one. I doubt they’ve maintained the guttering and drainage and there was probably a pile of crap in the way for ages so hasn’t been seen! Priorities all wrong!

Reactions: 5
Someone said above but she needs some genuine true life crisis to happen to them personally to wake her up and crack out of her bubble. I don’t wish ill health or redundancy on anyone but that’s the sort of level of thing it would take to wise her up, shake her to the core take away her “pennies” and ability to pose around or be a stuck up poser . I really feel for Aberdeen and shire at the moment I truly do, they are maybe too young to have known the Impact is the last o&g slump because if they had they should have been saving up & perhaps notngetting a new kitchen until the crisis passes, they are really daft doing that now when everything is on a knifes edge, unless the aff links bring in a couple of Grand a month ?! God she angers me, I would be so disappointed if any daughter of mine ended up so insular & ignorant .
Out of interest, how old is she? I'm almost 30 and entered the workforce at the time of the last GFC and it definitely impacted the way I look at jobs and the market, particularly being that I am from the Aberdeen area as well.

Obviously I can't speak for her, she may be naïve to not appreciate what the last slump was like because she never really works does she? But I do know that there are a lot of people in the area around my age that are very cautious... incidentally it's all people who hold down a job!

Reactions: 4
Out of interest, how old is she? I'm almost 30 and entered the workforce at the time of the last GFC and it definitely impacted the way I look at jobs and the market, particularly being that I am from the Aberdeen area as well.

Obviously I can't speak for her, she may be naïve to not appreciate what the last slump was like because she never really works does she? But I do know that there are a lot of people in the area around my age that are very cautious... incidentally it's all people who hold down a job!
she was 31 in April.

she’s as dumb as she is arrogant, she hasn’t got the first clue about the real world and she has no idea about the real world of work outside of fleecing her sheep for coin on Instagram.

Reactions: 12
No gifted at all on this one!
This disappoints me for a number of reasons. Why are Sweaty Betty giving away £30 NHS fundraising t shirts to influencers who can well afford to buy their own and with no obligation to promote the fundraiser, and either way, gifted or not why doesn’t Rebecca make a feature about the fact that Sweaty Betty are giving away 100% of their profits from sales of it to the NHS?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This disappoints me for a number of reasons. Why are Sweaty Betty giving away £30 NHS fundraising t shirts to influencers who can well afford to buy their own and with no obligation to promote the fundraiser, and either way, gifted or not why doesn’t Rebecca make a feature about the fact that Sweaty Betty are giving away 100%of their profits from sales of it to the NHS?
Because she only does the absolute minimum and the sheep oblige.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 210402

Another local outbreak and school closure this time, i am guessing she won’t speak about this either
It’s an hour and a half approx away from Rebecca and not on her radar to speak about to be honest.(53 miles away) I know people at the school. Not standing up for her in anyway but Peterhead school really wouldn’t be something for her to mention online. It’s not connected to deeside in anyway and couldn’t see any need for Rebecca to even visit that town for any reason. Aberdeen or Balmedie beach heading out of Aberdeen has been her stretch going north east.

Reactions: 12
Their house won’t have gone up in value. Based on what I’ve seen over the last couple of months 8 would say it would get listed at least £100k less than they paid for it...
Yep, our friend’s are set to lose £30k on their Aberdeen city centre 2 bed flat. Not a chance an outdated house in the sticks has increased in value in the current climate.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Her engagement on her posts is really really low, I’m wondering if her most loyal fans are getting bored of her content and Aff links

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.