Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people have just got far higher priorities than what Instagram can offer nowadays, the bubble has burst for the industry. Times have changed, lives are trickier, futures are being evaluated. What's important in life has become more apparent and all these insta fannies are showing what they really are, some are just hiding it better it or evolving with the times. A lot of them bring nothing to 'new normal' (I hate that phrase with a passion). People have gone through life changing experiences some still are in the midst of it and the insta bubble is shallow and boring to duck. Drop in ignorant cocunts like the incredibly stupid and greedy Meldrums and it's still a tit show but even more boring than ever, if there was no tattle, she'd truly have NOTHING. But if people are finding the threads do boring, just stop checking in. 😊

.... and despite attempts from the doldrums themselves to come onto tattle to stir it up a little. It's a sad day when they wake up with even their tattle bastards gone. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think people have just got far higher priorities than what Instagram can offer nowadays, the bubble has burst for the industry. Times have changed, lives are trickier, futures are being evaluated. What's important in life has become more apparent and all these insta fannies are showing what they really are, some are just hiding it better it or evolving with the times. A lot of them bring nothing to 'new normal' (I hate that phrase with a passion). People have gone through life changing experiences some still are in the midst of it and the insta bubble is shallow and boring to duck. Drop in ignorant cocunts like the incredibly stupid and greedy Meldrums and it's still a tit show but even more boring than ever, if there was no tattle, she'd truly have NOTHING. But if people are finding the threads do boring, just stop checking in. 😊
[/QUOTE. ]. I think she is still trying to prove us wrong without tattle her life would be pointless she is not interested in her instachums or her fans it’s us she is interested in said it before but I bet they check in here more often than most of us bastard trolls , isn’t that right rebecca, Lee and of course the famous Lady Karen of Banchory woods
I do agree we all have different struggles in life.
But this is a woman who has her husband home 24/7 weeks at a time then when he’s away her mum & dad next door helping her with the kids, shopping, cooking her meals, company, etc. I’m sorry but to say she’s worn out to 100k followers in these times is just insensitive and completely unrelatable. Most people will have dealt with a major life change in the last few months, hers is she’s actually had to be with her children! A stay at home mum who doesn’t want to have her kids home 😆
And don’t even start me on Poppy’s sleep 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t mean to offend anyone who has struggled with their kids over lockdown, I just find her whole attitude to her children disgusting to be honest.

Reactions: 2
Her attitude to pretty much everything and everyone apart from herself hasn't got even worse, it's just always been awful.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.