Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s a little treat for all you bastards. Happy Friday, love from Cinderelee 😍View attachment 184598
Imagine if he posted a pic of her looking like this to 100,00 people. I mean, it’s impossible now he has had his social media access confiscated but I’m sure he would have got a big kick up the ass from those edgy vans if he didn’t share a carefully posed and flattering photo of his belter wife. #troll

Reactions: 13
It’s all good - the point is to always be educating yourself - no one is perfect! 🙂
You see, how easy would it have been for Grabby to say this? She has a big platform, why not just say sorry, I didnt know that was rascist but I do now and going forward I will try and educate myself more. Thank you for raising it with me and in future if I make mistakes please let me know. Nobody could have moaned at that and it would have been really useful to lots of people who probably had no idea about casual racism. I will never understand how she refused to acknowledge or apologise her mistakes.

Probably because Lydia Millen had it on this week and a) looks good in it and b) actually just says where an item is from links as well. Begs you’ll never be Lydia she washes 🤣
That’s what I think is wrong and needs to change, AFF all you want but by lawyou should have to say where the item is from, giving the viewer the choice to either swipe up or go direct to the company. I’m surprised that it’s not actually.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think the fact that Beggy has shown everyone in the past that she leaves her children unattended both upstairs and downstairs, and now shows she lets them to stand up on things to look out an open window while she lies in her pit. The kids will think this is ok to do without an adult around. So dangerous.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
A two year old standing on a toy and hanging out the window......accident waiting to happen there!!! bleeping morons!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
FF621E61-F4BF-4C33-BF7B-D229A8DD6D74.jpeg

Wouldn’t take much for Poppy or the baby as Beggy has now started calling her when she’s 3 in 2 weeks time to stand on that horses head and topple out of that window!!

This is not bleeping cute it’s dangerous!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Just looking at that still makes me sick to the pit of my stomach. Has she truly no common sense in her body? That's pure neglect.

Reactions: 13
What and she thinks that's funny whilst she lies in her pit. God she's bleeping irritating. Why can't Lee leave her😂

Reactions: 1
it’s like she’s doing everything she can to make something awful happen to that little girl..... ☹☹☹
It's so negligent but used to it

Not seeking medical help when poppy can't breathe.

Cord hanging by cot

Leaving a 1 year old roam big split level garden with death trap steps and drop unattended

One time poppy was crying as her sisters had locked her on stairs and she was trapped and crying that the found amusing.

She reguarly left poppy unattended at some at dining table from young age to potentially choke.

Doesn't supervise the horse or tell dog off for biting poppy even when shes crying scared and screaming.

Think she left her unattended in the paddling pool.

Locks toddler in room for an hour because she wants some peace

So many incidents filmed and shared

Puts her to sleep in visibly dirty nappy and outfit.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I think it is very unlikely that Poppy would fall out of the window from that position. However I think there is an extreme risk of her feet slipping forward and downwards and her sliding between the rocking horse and the wall smashing her chin/teeth on the windowsill on the way. Rebecca has literally nil critical thinking skills.

Reactions: 30
Yep it's this sort of thing that I can't stand the most. Commented a few times on youtube but the comments were quickly deleted. Leaving them completely unattended in paddling pool and whilst eating in a high chair. Headphones on with music loud so not alerted to accidents. A misplaced feeling of safety especially leaving them outside unsupervised with totally open (not private) spooky woods at the back and a tiny wire fence separating. Not a secure garden. They will probably be fine but they do take unnecessary risks cos they are thick, mainly her. Not trolling leaving those comment just care about the children's welfare.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 185406
Wouldn’t take much for Poppy or the baby as Beggy has now started calling her when she’s 3 in 2 weeks time to stand on that horses head and topple out of that window!!

This is not bleeping cute it’s dangerous!!
Oh my goodness. That gave me goosebumps and shivers up my spine what could potentially happen
It’s neither cute or funny. The window should at least have a lock where it can only open a few cms

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.