Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did grubby show of the girls out of curiosity?? She'll want to start showing them do she can scrounge for Boden gifted clothes and do constant kids clothes accessories aff links 😤
She was sat with Florrie on the swing and showed her reading to her

I am really cringing for her getting someone to take her photo whilst at a friends garden party, her friends must be laughing behind her back it’s so embarrassing

• Wow
Reactions: 9
As they say in Scotland “taps aff”

are you sure it’s a t shirt tan and not joined up ginger freckles 😂😂😂
Taps aff awye the day 🤮 and it’s always the ones who shouldn’t. Mind you, I’m not sure anyone should walk down Union Street with their top off really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It must look so weird talking to the camera while walking across your driveway. Did you notice the oldest daughter's face when she got in the car. :unsure:
Why is it so annoying her top is sold out....oh that's right she can't earn free aff link money from it!
Probably because Lydia Millen had it on this week and a) looks good in it and b) actually just says where an item is from links as well. Begs you’ll never be Lydia she washes 🤣

Reactions: 3
All the calories from his fizzy sweeties have to go somewhere!! 😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍

his rotation changed due to covid and he was doing 3 off/3 on apparently but he seems to be at home when he would ordinarily be off shore - if he’s still doing the 3/3 rotation. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Some rigs do 3/3 followed by 3/4 so she might have switched to that?

Does anyone watch FBI on Sky Witness? This week’s one was about an influencer with a popular online channel who’s son was abducted. Obviously it’s a drama but it’s hardly a far-fetched storyline really. I could find Meldrama HQ within about 5 minutes, solely from things she’s posted online. Pretty scary really

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Does anyone watch FBI on Sky Witness? This week’s one was about an influencer with a popular online channel who’s son was abducted. Obviously it’s a drama but it’s hardly a far-fetched storyline really. I could find Meldrama HQ within about 5 minutes, solely from things she’s posted online. Pretty scary really
It’s so interesting you say this. Not beggy related, but I thought about this while my daughter was watching that annoying little tit Ryan today on YouTube. He’s worth millions.

Our one job in life is to protect our children from harm and posting them, their private info, where they live, layout of your house, the access to rooms etc is just so dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Beggy is such a witch, imagine publicly airing such a rank photo of your other half 🤢 Most people look tit at this angle but most dont have someone they love taking horrible photos for public consumption.
Screams disrespect.
You’re right, it’s a really unkind thing to do. I’d never do that to my hubby, and vice versa (and we don’t have 100k plus followers on social media!) 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You’re right, it’s a really unkind thing to do. I’d never do that to my hubby, and vice versa (and we don’t have 100k plus followers on social media!) 😳
That’s exactly it. It’s just not what normal, happy, in love couples do. I sense unrest in Marshmallow Mansion.

• Haha
For those who’ve missed it today. New garden area apaz. Where would this have been put? Wank engagement too hehe oh Rebs give it up
I assumed this was her friends house as she changed into that outfit and got straight in the car to go to her mates? 🤔

Reactions: 8
I had presumed that had been the garden party they went to. She is wearing the same outfit. How strange.
Yes the vids looked pre recorded when I saw earlier today. She’s a douche. If it ain’t her house I mean wtf lie haha people will know it ain’t your house.

Oh tit hang on. MAybe I’ve read it wrong and it is the Mates house. Fecks sake. Ignore me. Nothing to see here 🤪🥴😑

I’m still learning. A la hinch. And now Reb cos she loves lying hinch too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Liss is asking Lindsey is it her garden as in reb is at Lindsey’s house? That’s how I took it up?

Reactions: 5
At first I read it as being grabbys garden but when I reread I realised it was her chums . Also it looked like veg possibly growing in one of the planters and I doubt rebby has much time for planting /watering and general up keep of a veg patch ... barely has time to enjoy her HOT tea what with all her running around , cooking ,cleaning , ironing in the new “ironing”room 🤥 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes the vids looked pre recorded when I saw earlier today. She’s a douche. If it ain’t her house I mean wtf lie haha people will know it ain’t your house.

Oh tit hang on. MAybe I’ve read it wrong and it is the Mates house. Fecks sake. Ignore me. Nothing to see here 🤪🥴😑

I’m still learning. A la hinch. And now Reb cos she loves lying hinch too.
Don't worry I read it wrong as well 😁. I'm also still learning.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Only speculation but I would estimate the mortgage repayments to be in the region of £2500 per month
she’s also repeatedly used the phrase “throwing/having a Paddy” despite being made aware (if she wasn’t to begin with) that it’s not on.

her & lee both mocked the accent of a lady from a call centre when they were moaning about their internet connection to BT
Also the "chinese sweatshop" comments

• Sad
Reactions: 4
If you watch the story of her in the car, Safiyia literally gives her the death stare. Speaks absolute volumes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I mentioned this on the Sacconejolys thread, these family vloggers have given a predator everything they need to know, the exact floor plan of their house and bedroom, their entire routine, where the kids go to school, everything, It’s a massive security issue for these kids and their parents don’t even see it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.