Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be a riveting date night! Look at the sexual chemistry between them lol 😂
I’ve seen more sexual chemistry between two dishcloths than I have ever seen between the Meldrums.

date night eh - wow. Wonder if Granny &
grandpa Cannon are with them again? Cosy. Or maybe Rammi has been invited along?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The angle of that photo makes it appear as if the lamp is the focus, to be fair she'd probably get more riveting conversation from it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
House she wanted, she got.
Dog she wanted, she got.
Wasn't aware that Poppy was all her idea, but doesn't surprise me.
She's used to getting her own way.
Yes there were numerous awkward vlogs and Q&As where Lee stayed no third child. Greedy moaned in many other videos he didn’t want a 3rd child. Greedy moaned and sulked. Boom third baby. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Have I imagined it or did she once do a ‘what I spend in a week’ vlog and they had something like £700 disposable income a week?!
That wasn’t really a disposable income in a week. She included oil for the heating and some lessons I think and fuel into that. It just so happened the heating oil fell into that week and she included it. She should really divide her fuel usage for the year by 52 and then give a real disposable income. To me disposable income is after all bills are paid.

Have they changed cars recently
The ford white s max as 2nd hand used and brought from Evans halshaw as i remember about them moaning about it.
I thought at time least that's semi relatable.
Thats before I realised the eijet out a personalised number plate on it and the new just appeared out of no where.
They said they got rid of 2nd car save pennies and it sold quick no idea if leased or massive depreciation.

They moaned once it was gone how much they missed it as remember her waffling on in the unit carpark.
Be interesting see if she returns to unit when it reopens.

Not really seem many of their chums houses
there was that garden party last year which lokked newbuild and overlooked.
Assume her freinds all live in average size houses not mansions.

Mortgage payments tricky guesstimate as so many factors credit rating how much deposit down loan to value. Base rates at time of acceptance.
She's said they are mortgaged up to their eyeballs with new house herself and other lenders declined them..
I know thanks to land registry they use same provider as us and secured mortgage late 2018 same as us.
We borrowed 190k put down 22% deposit and pay 840 a month fixed 5 year deal so I'm guessing here their mortgage potentially 400 to 500k as new house 590k and old house think sold 187k but assume Aberdeen council took their share of that.
Just before they moved they said saving pot empty as they randomly changed kitchen and garage conversion earlier in 2018 and moved it was all so weird spend so much make it lovely then just move.

I coudent understand when I saw new house why they moved they had 4 bed big garden and 2 reception rooms plus 2 toiliet.
I assumed they soon do renovations like any other you tubers/influencer that be their main content as they do few videos of their many plans.
2 years on they done hardly anything.
Think she lost 1 or 2 kitchen deals.
I was baffled why elderly mil would be expected paint whilst she sat on the sofa.
Every time I see their house I feel overwhelmed my scale of work that needs doing.
I dont get purpose long driveway and field at the front.
Just the grass and hedge maintainance makes me feel tired thinkng about it.
Remember when she cut grass at old house no way could she do that at new place.
The heating omg cost oil. Massive log pile. Fact they always look freezing.
Can't even afford a fire grate.

The crazy paving be cheap and quick to replace.
Rendering and painting exterior be thousands.
Carpets and curtains easily affordable most people on lower incomes than them I dont get it.
Why's the kitchen not got a date to start.
They usually book holidays so far in advance ie Jan as they say it's such a important priority for them.
She hates camping.

How can you get gifts or brand work as a private account.
The constant ad linking. Such short time away.
The hearing bigger accounts all desparate.

I doubt they overpay mortgage now I estimate it's least 2k a month and that be fixed and go up in 3 years time .
60k lees wages assume that's gross not net.
My husband earns just under 50k a year it varies month to month but its approx anywhere from 2600 a month to over 4k.
Thats for mortgage insurances food. Run 1 car council tax and bills.
If they paying 2k just on mortgage and she's not bringing in 1k they must be skint as freebies don't pay the bills.
No change of car recently. They have shown the private plate so much online you can do a vehicle check on gov.uk. I use that all the time to check when tax due as I forget. Their bmw has been a business lease expense. I think the extension and doing up the kitchen added value to the house. She won’t get brand work now as she’s not with an agent anymore I don’t think. She’s not on whaler rosta last time I looked

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Have I imagined it or did she once do a ‘what I spend in a week’ vlog and they had something like £700 disposable income a week?!
Yeah it was completely pointless though because she didn’t include direct debits - she said it was supposed to be the day to day cash spending but then she included the oil payment.... the whole thing was a load of rubbish. She didn’t obviously want to let on what they spend on the mortgage/bills etc so she skimmed over that so the whole point of the video was lost. The usual half arsed, no plan tit state of a video that she usually does!!!!

Reactions: 10
I have no sympathy for Cinderella as he enables her behaviour but he s kind off trapped. He s a pillock but I do think he adores the girls and she would be a biitch of an ex.. Can you imagine the control she would want to exert.. She d hand the girls to ma cannon rather than give him more access. Daddy cannon would bank roll a top divorce solicitor. She s got him by his gingerella cocunts... Literally😆

Reactions: 15
I have no sympathy for Cinderella as he enables her behaviour but he s kind off trapped. He s a pillock but I do think he adores the girls and she would be a biitch of an ex.. Can you imagine the control she would want to exert.. She d hand the girls to ma cannon rather than give him more access. Daddy cannon would bank roll a top divorce solicitor. She s got him by his gingerella cocunts... Literally😆
Lol at Cinderella.
They both seem materialistic and unhappy
His family seem bit patchwork.

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she say she wouldn’t do any brand work ever???? This woman is so full of tit even Trump is more honest and consistent than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Didn’t she say she wouldn’t do any brand work ever???? This woman is so full of tit even Trump is more honest and consistent than her.
Undeclared partnership
Private account 100k plus followers
Do asa and cma not apply she makes it sound like shes the one doing the give away

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ha that bracelet is hideous 😂 there is not a chance I would part with actual money for that 😂 it looks like something my kids would have made at nursery for Mother’s Day.
What next, a pasta bracelet? Finger painting?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She only makes bloody dinner when Lee s off shoreand I thought he batch cooked and froze meals for lazygrubella... And bloody ma cannon drops over meals to reheat. She really is a lazy scrotum... The scrotum of worzel gummidge with that straw hair.😤😷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.