Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not even joking but I had a friend from London once ask if we had electric 24 hours a day in Aberdeen 😂 People seem to think we walk about in kilts and live in shortbread tins up here 😂 and don’t even get me started on “sorry we don’t do next day delivery in the Highlands” when I use an AB postcode.
That pisses me off too! Aberdeen isn’t in the Highlands!

Reactions: 9
but there’s a difference- they want the money, they don’t necessarily need it. Greedy money grabbing bastards don’t often need the money, it’s just that burning desire to get money that drives it.
Agreed this is why wealth always comes before health and happiness with her. She is a greedy, self absorbed, fur coat no knickers person. The whole “folk are jealous” is all she has to defend what she knows is true. Can you imagine having her as your mother and looking back at her racist scandal etc. I’m more jealous of Donald Trumps used toilet paper!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate when influencers say this, why should I be interested in her content if she thinks she’s too good to be on the platform, Zoella said this about youtube the other day how she just doesn’t find it interesting anymore and I’m like wow what a great advertisement for your channel 😂 I also love that Rebecca thinks shes above Instagram but came back because it’s the only way for her to earn a living.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I hate when influencers say this, why should I be interested in her content if she thinks she’s too good to be on the platform, Zoella said this about youtube the other day how she just doesn’t find it interesting anymore and I’m like wow what a great advertisement for your channel 😂 I also love that Rebecca thinks shes above Instagram but came back because it’s the only way for her to earn a living.
Sharing=Caring.... aye Rebecca in the sense of you know taking a donation to a food bank with you when you visit. Or donating the pre-loved gifted clothing to a local mum that you know doesn’t have too much instead of selling it and keeping every penny when you didn’t even pay for it in the first place.

Not “using your platform” to share “dreamy smashing it boss lady mamas” in the hope that they will in return stroke your ego.

Honestly will she not just get to duck now. This must be the only thing she’s shared that’s not had an affiliate link attached to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She forgets what she does and says.
Lets cast our minds back a year.
The golden child go florrie was starting school.
Think my 1st years gifted the girlies matching bags but we only saw them one video.
Clarke's gifted them shoes.
Not sure if they got free uniform last year but she told all parents they needed 5 sets.
She said last year she hates smiggle and nanny cannon brought them stationary.

They also announced big changes in their life.

The pressure being sole earner was too much.
Lee was returning to work
Poppy will go scool nursery as its so so good.
She wants live normal mum life and volunteer at school.
She dident even pick flo up from school on her 1st day, she moaned safaya was struggling and dissed her teacher.
She said she was donating less to charity and selling as they need the money.
Some people complained their preloved parcels never arrived and locals say she uses Facebook a lot to sell freebies.

By Xmas it was gifted panto tickets and meals again.
The girls all got cheap or throwaway gifts and grandparents brought the more expensive items.
Pre child's birthday she alway begs.
They always get freebie books.
With 3 kids many poppy toys must be passed down same with clothes but she said shes bored with old clothes.

That what i spend in a week video 700 quid.
Never realised oil so expensive.
Wonder how much the horse has cost them.

I cant work out if they tight or broke.
They love give illusion affluence i dont get it they food shop at aldis and asda.
2 salmon fillets between 5 and free meat.
Surely if she made 15k tropics she buy curtains or carpets something tangible and invest/improve her home.

Reactions: 25
Sharing=Caring.... aye Rebecca in the sense of you know taking a donation to a food bank with you when you visit. Or donating the pre-loved gifted clothing to a local mum that you know doesn’t have too much instead of selling it and keeping every penny when you didn’t even pay for it in the first place.

Not “using your platform” to share “dreamy smashing it boss lady mamas” in the hope that they will in return stroke your ego.

Honestly will she not just get to duck now. This must be the only thing she’s shared that’s not had an affiliate link attached to it.
Exactly! She was sharing bigger accounts, Mrs. Hinch doesn’t need promotion from her, Mrs.Hunch’s account is 30x the size of rebeccas, she’s just hoping Mrs. Hinch will return the favor so she has more people to post affiliate links to 🙄

Reactions: 16
I think they are totally skint and have realised that Lee’s income will not support them with their current life style. She literally aff- links anything from the moment she wakes up until the moment she goes to sleep. If you took that out of her instagram she would literally not be posting anything. It’s so blatant.

Reactions: 20
I think they are totally skint and have realised that Lee’s income will not support them with their current life style. She literally aff- links anything from the moment she wakes up until the moment she goes to sleep. If you took that out of her instagram she would literally not be posting anything. It’s so blatant.
Their current lifestyle sucks hairy balls.

Walk with the dog. Occasional bike ride when little l is home. A scoot. The end.

She doesn’t have an expansive handbag collection. He’s not showering her with diamonds. They’re not shopping at Waitrose. They’re not visiting exclusive and boutique hotels. These would drain the money pot.

Every single penny must go on marshmallow mansion and the ice creams.

Suppose money can’t buy you everything, she’s had a grand time during the holidays, oh tit, I mean PANDEMIC. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh come on, if he was earning anywhere near decent money she would not be selling her kids online to the nearest bidder or begging for scraps via aff links, she’s so desperate for cash it’s unreal!! They are financially up tit creek and she is publicly begging for whatever she can get. Oh how the mighty have fallen!!

Agreed. If they had money then she would have the funds to invest some of her own cash to keep the real gifts coming in, rather than the odd bits of tat before she went private.

Reactions: 4
She forgets what she does and says.
Lets cast our minds back a year.
The golden child go florrie was starting school.
Think my 1st years gifted the girlies matching bags but we only saw them one video.
Clarke's gifted them shoes.
Not sure if they got free uniform last year but she told all parents they needed 5 sets.
She said last year she hates smiggle and nanny cannon brought them stationary.

They also announced big changes in their life.

The pressure being sole earner was too much.
Lee was returning to work
Poppy will go scool nursery as its so so good.
She wants live normal mum life and volunteer at school.
She dident even pick flo up from school on her 1st day, she moaned safaya was struggling and dissed her teacher.
She said she was donating less to charity and selling as they need the money.
Some people complained their preloved parcels never arrived and locals say she uses Facebook a lot to sell freebies.

By Xmas it was gifted panto tickets and meals again.
The girls all got cheap or throwaway gifts and grandparents brought the more expensive items.
Pre child's birthday she alway begs.
They always get freebie books.
With 3 kids many poppy toys must be passed down same with clothes but she said shes bored with old clothes.

That what i spend in a week video 700 quid.
Never realised oil so expensive.
Wonder how much the horse has cost them.

I cant work out if they tight or broke.
They love give illusion affluence i dont get it they food shop at aldis and asda.
2 salmon fillets between 5 and free meat.
Surely if she made 15k tropics she buy curtains or carpets something tangible and invest/improve her home.
I wonder how many of the holidays were gifted before she actually started declaring them?, from the beginning they always seemed to be going away but I feel like that rainy moany one was the only one they actually paid for.

I dont see Aldi shopping as a sign they broke as I like to head in there occasionally and I normally shop Sainsbury's and Waitrose 😂

I never thought before about how little they actually pay to do with the children, not that children need lots spent on them but unless it was gifted Kippie they just do the same things day in day out.

It must be so hard for the girls going from the over the top gifted lifestyle to scrabbling around in a sale for a school bag they like!

Reactions: 8
Exactly! She was sharing bigger accounts, Mrs. Hinch doesn’t need promotion from her, Mrs.Hunch’s account is 30x the size of rebeccas, she’s just hoping Mrs. Hinch will return the favor so she has more people to post affiliate links to 🙄
She is so transparent, all the accounts she’s shared have big followings and the ONLY reason she’s shared them is in the hope they’ll share her account back. Cringe. She really has nothing to offer social media anymore. Shame she’s such a bone idle thing - she’ll be here forever rather than get an actual job 🙈

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She is so transparent, all the accounts she’s shared have big followings and the ONLY reason she’s shared them is in the hope they’ll share her account back. Cringe. She really has nothing to offer social media anymore. Shame she’s such a bone idle thing - she’ll be here forever rather than get an actual job 🙈
What's the point of anyone sharing her account as she's private and not accepting new followers

• Haha
What would be the point of them sharing her as she has a private account and doesn’t accept new followers in case they are tattlers.
She’s got rid of at least 2,000 followers and there are only 15 of us 😇

• Haha
I’m sure she said on insta stories that the horse was £1,500 so he was basically the price of a holiday 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder how much equity they have in their house. If they're in that much trouble financially they could swap to a part and part mortgage so it's not all on repayment. (They'd need a good chunk of equity to be able to do it) Would reduce their payments a lot. They're clearly living beyond their means

Reactions: 2
I think they are actually very well off - they are just super tight!
Well off from what? Savings made when she had brand deals? It cannot be from Lee being offshore he does not earn enough to support their lifestyle on a most basic level.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.