Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee might be on a good salary, but their overall household income won’t actually be that much higher than the average family.

If he’s on 60k (which I’d be surprised about!) then that’s equivalent to say, a full time and part time teacher combination. Really won’t go far with 3 kids, dog, car and house to pay for.
No it won’t. It would only cover a basic mortgage. Not the mortgage on that house

£100K?! Behave!!!!!!

he is likely on between £60-£70K a year.

lots of folk on this thread are in the industry or have family & friends in the industry, that’s where the figure came from.
No way is he on £100,000. My son is a fully qualified hydraulics engineer and on that sort of wage and working international, not just the North Sea He’s a lot more qualified than lee will ever be

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My husband and I are on 100k or just over combined and we couldn’t afford a house that expensive

Reactions: 15
No it won’t. It would only cover a basic mortgage. Not the mortgage on that house

No way is he on £100,000. My son is a fully qualified hydraulics engineer and on that sort of wage and working international, not just the North Sea He’s a lot more qualified than lee will ever be
Income for the mortgage is only relevant when they actually bought the house. So if her accounts were good the year before they bought and his salary at the time was high it would have worked. Also. They probably had help with the deposit to keep the mortgage within the affordability criteria

Reactions: 4
He won’t be getting more money for an extra week offshore. the rotas have changed so they are limiting the number of folks going offshore at given times. My brother was a 2 offshore 3 home too but had it changed. No extra pay.

Reactions: 14
So has she basically come back in time for Poppy’s birthday so she can affiliate link everything?! And has she even done one story without links yet?! God she’s a try hard loser. Can you imagine making your money this way?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just goes to show how much money the aff links can bring in if she is doing them that much.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Where did this 60k figure come from? He will be on more than that, more like 100k. Hes not a roustabout anymore he's a tech, it's quite a good job.
But even on 100k it’s not enough for their lifestyle. My husband earns just slightly under that. Our home cost less than half theirs did. We can afford to have nice holidays, days out, renovate etc etc. No way could we do all that if our mortgage, council tax and heating bills cost the same as theirs. They live way above their means and it’s showing in the desperation!

Reactions: 18
Income for the mortgage is only relevant when they actually bought the house. So if her accounts were good the year before they bought and his salary at the time was high it would have worked. Also. They probably had help with the deposit to keep the mortgage within the affordability criteria
Yes but the monthly payments will still be very high, along with the utilities. Oil alone to heat that house will be very expensive and a high council tax band

Reactions: 2
She must be so hard up for content, all that stories of her pissing about putting a few toys away! 😴

Reactions: 1
Quality content today, if you like watching paint dry. At least I've seen she has had her morning cup of tea today.

Sorry I forgot the updated list pics 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a boring life she has that she seriously thinks anyone is interested in her crappy to do list that consists of nothing but boring, mundane chores that the rest of the population do without thought or fanfare.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What a boring life she has that she seriously thinks anyone is interested in her crappy to do list that consists of nothing but boring, mundane chores that the rest of the population do without thought or fanfare.
She probably collected a pile of crap to aff link as she was tidying. Wait for it....

• Haha
That'll be the new version of her cleaning vlogs now they're not on YouTube! 🤣
Her content is always sh!£e, but come on who wants to look at that! She loves giving everyone an eye full of her backside and crotch. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
What I don't understand is how she never ropes the older girls in to help tidy, especially their rooms or the playroom?

Reactions: 12
That's what I thought. You'd click, see it was Harrods and think it's going to be too expensive so look elsewhere surely.
She'll get more commission, whatever you call it if people were to buy from Harrods where she linked.
If she linked it super cheap somewhere else she would not make as much. Greedy witch

Reactions: 4
What I don't understand is how she never ropes the older girls in to help tidy, especially their rooms or the playroom?
True. But then look at the fabulous example Beggy sets for keeping things tidy! 😏Anyway don't forget that CinderLee will keep on top of it all.😂🧹🧼🧺

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.