Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee is on a good salary isn’t he so their mortgage must be sky high
Lee might be on a good salary, but their overall household income won’t actually be that much higher than the average family.

If he’s on 60k (which I’d be surprised about!) then that’s equivalent to say, a full time and part time teacher combination. Really won’t go far with 3 kids, dog, car and house to pay for.

Reactions: 21
Lee might be on a good salary, but their overall household income won’t actually be that much higher than the average family.

If he’s on 60k (which I’d be surprised about!) then that’s equivalent to say, a full time and part time teacher combination. Really won’t go far with 3 kids, dog, car and house to pay for.
And many tacky tit, I mean “so so dreamy” cracker rings

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I agree, even he does get a good salary then the house of horrors will swallow up a portion of that. I can’t see there being much left over.The council tax alone must be eye watering. Just seems they are living out with their means to try and act like they are something. A pretty pathetic existence. To try and squeeze every penny from Instagram possible is just pathetic.

Reactions: 17
She is being a bit spendy at the minute which makes me think they probably aren’t struggling as Much as we think - the playhouse, garden work, rings, p’s birthday, clothes for her and now stuff from jojo - that’s definitely a good 3k at least in the last couple months. She’s just back to top up her back account

Reactions: 5
She is being a bit spendy at the minute which makes me think they probably aren’t struggling as Much as we think - the playhouse, garden work, rings, p’s birthday, clothes for her and now stuff from jojo - that’s definitely a good 3k at least in the last couple months. She’s just back to top up her back account
what did she say about Jojo? She used to get gifted stuff from them which really annoyed me as a paying customer!!

Reactions: 4
I really wanted to comment, “ is your morning ever fast?” From now on, we shall assume all of your mornings are slow unless stated otherwise Beggy.

Slow mornings and swipe ups, Beggy’s morning routine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
what did she say about Jojo? She used to get gifted stuff from them which really annoyed me as a paying customer!!
This morning she’s aff linked something from there that she’s allegedly bought and alerted people to a sale at the same time - sneaky! More people are likely to swipe up and spend quite a bit at jojo if there’s a sale in. Really pisses me off that they don’t make it clear that’s it’s not just that item they’ll make money on but everything you might buy

Reactions: 6
This morning she’s aff linked something from there that she’s allegedly bought and alerted people to a sale at the same time - sneaky! More people are likely to swipe up and spend quite a bit at jojo if there’s a sale in. Really pisses me off that they don’t make it clear that’s it’s not just that item they’ll make money on but everything you might buy
yep I just spent over £300 in the sale! Thankfully I’m blocked and would never follow her links anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m a bit clueless when it comes to making money from the likes of ad’s and swipe up’s, but I take it coming from a ‘business’ page, does this mean she should be paying tax on it, same with her Tropics stuff? How the hell does the tax people keep up with it all.
I’m pretty sure she will be milking the system with ‘expenses’ anyway... but surly that would make her less money.

Reactions: 2
I actually don't think shes deleting people, they are leaving from thier own accord, she has absolutly nothing to offer her followers except fleecing them with swipe ups. Maybe sheepies are seeing the light.
I loved watching her for years and used to find her really nice! I started watching her when I was pregnant with my daughter and she was pregnant at the same time with Florence. And that’s why I started watching her pregnancy videos. She seems so nice and down the earth. But as she started to get bigger on social media and started making more money she changed. She seems so bitchy and false and really transparent to only caring about money. All I see now a days is swipe up after swipe up ALL DAY LONG! More than any other influencer I know! It screams of desperation and shows how little she cares for the Job or her followers. The only reason she’s still around is for the money because she can’t be arsed with vlogs anymore etc and she doesn’t anything of interest anymore bar aff links, photos of her dog or cups of tea!!!

Reactions: 21
Is anyone actually calling her out of 5647467357 AFF links a day? Surely even the sheep must be wondering who on earth buts so much every single day.

Reactions: 9
I didn’t know you could do affiliate links from private accounts. If you can then she isn’t actually doing anything wrong, it just seems morally dubious when she’s linking stuff she hasn’t bought or even tried herself. She has always done it though, just doing it more now as it is her only source of income

Reactions: 1
I didn’t know you could do affiliate links from private accounts. If you can then she isn’t actually doing anything wrong, it just seems morally dubious when she’s linking stuff she hasn’t bought or even tried herself. She has always done it though, just doing it more now as it is her only source of income
It seems that she’s changed to a creator account, which can be made private and still have swipe up links. Instagram added creator accounts last year:https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/blog.hootsuite.com/instagram-creator-account/amp/

Where did this 60k figure come from? He will be on more than that, more like 100k. Hes not a roustabout anymore he's a tech, it's quite a good job.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's also working an extra week every rotation so his income will have risen accordingly

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where did this 60k figure come from? He will be on more than that, more like 100k. Hes not a roustabout anymore he's a tech, it's quite a good job.
£100K?! Behave!!!!!!

he is likely on between £60-£70K a year.

lots of folk on this thread are in the industry or have family & friends in the industry, that’s where the figure came from.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
£100K?! Behave!!!!!!

he is likely on between £60-£70K a year.

lots of folk on this thread are in the industry or have family & friends in the industry, that’s where the figure came from.
I think the £60k comment came from me as i seem to remember before he became a housemaid for Rebecca she made a comment about her Youtube earning as much as his £60k job

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.