Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes but she’s not a furloughed employee. She’s self employed and different for her She will just claim for loss of earnings

It’s the year round tan you know the tango colour 🤣
She is an employee, a limited company means the owner can pay themselves as an employee rather than the owner.

Reactions: 5
I wish I was local to get a glimpse of what she is like. Does she engage with her kids? Chat to leave or just look at her phone and glance at herself in a car/window when she walks by!

Reactions: 1
Have they made the decision to not feature the girls anymore, don't think they've been shown or not their faces since she returned have they

Reactions: 3
Have they made the decision to not feature the girls anymore, don't think they've been shown or not their faces since she returned have they
I was wondering what was going on. It's always just her and the dog.

Reactions: 4
I hope so! As much as she can irritate me I’d actually think good on you if she took them off.

Reactions: 18
There was one photo of them in their garden since she’s come back. Really hope they don’t feature and they get some privacy xx

Reactions: 3
I'm really glad she's not showing her children now. They deserve for her to be present as well as needing their privacy. Hopefully she's had a realisation about that. As for today's stories, not much to say really. A few screenshots for any that are blocked.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you so much booklover!!!! Tea leg pout, being a lazy orange vapid wotsit... The world may be in a pandemic, we ve an idiot wotsit for US president..a clown for PM.. But the denise royalselldrum life still the same!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm really glad she's not showing her children now. They deserve for her to be present as well as needing their privacy. Hopefully she's had a realisation about that. As for today's stories, not much to say really. A few screenshots for any that are blocked.
See she’s still not got new curtains for that blue room yet. She’s been in what nearly 2 years and would have thought she’d put her own stamp on the room

Reactions: 4
See she’s still not got new curtains for that blue room yet. She’s been in what nearly 2 years and would have thought she’d put her own stamp on the room
Don't think she's bought a single window or floor covering. Her kitchen window was completely blind free! Would hate that myself. She's too tight to buy any and waiting for anything gifted.

Reactions: 11
She's had a "slow afternoon".

Shut the bleeping front door and colour me shocked.

She never gets out of neutral.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I never understand when people put a coffee table in the centre of the room and leave iles of space around it. Surely the point is that it's close enough put a coffee on? Why not have it next to whichever sofa they sit on most??
Ive got a larger coffee table in my 2 bed flat 😂 People on both sofas can reach it to put their beverages on. Groundbreaking 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The only think they have done to the house is paint the kids and blue room. Embarrassing!! If you can’t afford to put your stamp on it then bloody don’t buy it. Shows it’s out of there budget!! Silly twats

Reactions: 20
Don't think she's bought a single window or floor covering. Her kitchen window was completely blind free! Would hate that myself. She's too tight to buy any and waiting for anything gifted.
I know they haven’t bought a thing or changed a thing. It would bring so much character to the house if they did change things. Gifted. She’s missed that boat now with her shady antics

Reactions: 9
Not that she gives a tit but she’s literally come back and within a few days posting AF links to nasty girl while Leicester is back in lockdown potentially because of the factory that supplies Boohoo, which is now being investigated for modern day slavery. She doesn’t give a shite where she shops, she doesn’t care about fast fashion or ethics and she sure as hell doesn’t care about supporting companies who are not paying their staff minimum wage or protecting them during a pandemic. She just wants your af link pennies. She makes me SICK.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Her house is horrible! Big, yes. Homely and inviting duck no!
That rug and coffee table are far too small for the room.

I think then lesson we can learn from her is that bigger isn't always better.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.