Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night she was affiliate linking summery tea dresses and today she’s saying she needs to invest in cosy items cos it’s only warm in Scotland for 10 days each summer 🙄 make your mind up woman!!! I’m sure you must have a massive wardrobe of clothes between all your gifted items and hauls you have done?! Saying that, all you wear is leggings and a fleece on top so why bother buying lots of pretty outfits when you stay at home and walk in your woods 24/7.

And don’t even get me started on that playhouse 😤 says a lot though when your kids playhouse is nicer than your actual house........

• Haha
Reactions: 23
SO delighted the Doldrums have scraped together the pennies for a stable for Bertie Boy! Or will it be a gang hut for “L” and his teeny tiny friends? Tune in next week for more enthralling content!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She has commented on luxe family 5 post about being kind “a-bleeping-men” she typed. Classy.
How about we all just be kind about the politicians running the country to the ground as well and only say nice things about them.. that’ll work out well if we all just turn into robots and accept anything in the public eye without comment.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Make up your teeny tiny mind. One story saying she needs to stop buying summer clothes, another about summer dresses. Both ads/Affs

also hate to break it to you Beckstale but we bought (paid for) and put up one of those houses for the kids to use three times before they wouldn’t go inside ever again because of spiders.
So make sure you get Pat some insect protection for his long lonely nights out there.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Be kind? Ok then, stop being a smug twit, PLEASE.
I will even put some flowers 💐 and a smiley 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I guess on the bright side, at least no one was murdered in the new playhouse....!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Make up your teeny tiny mind. One story saying she needs to stop buying summer clothes, another about summer dresses. Both ads/Affs
She is unbelievable, why don’t more people notice the discrepancies in what she is touting from one day to the next? And she has bloody awful taste in clothes. That dress is vile

Reactions: 5
Is lee planning on kicking her out and having her move into that playhouse? There are people out there that live in less space than that playhouse. She is such a show off with her wealth!
But she hasn’t paid for it....the reality is she could never afford that that’s the joke

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow her was her boohoo / nastygal crappy outfit post shown on th grid? I really hope someone has pointed her in the direction about the alleged ‘slave labour’ in Leicester factories. And yes, I know that many Indian / Sri Lankan factories will have worse conditions / pay so looking at many brands for ‘fast fashion’ etc

Anyway, I would never call that pink cardi ‘versatile’ it’s probably hand wash, too bulky to fit under a jacket and she’ll never find it in her massive cupboards of similar beige tit pullovers that keep her knuckles warm and ‘anxiety easing’ cashmere

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not that she gives a tit but she’s literally come back and within a few days posting AF links to nasty girl while Leicester is back in lockdown potentially because of the factory that supplies Boohoo, which is now being investigated for modern day slavery. She doesn’t give a shite where she shops, she doesn’t care about fast fashion or ethics and she sure as hell doesn’t care about supporting companies who are not paying their staff minimum wage or protecting them during a pandemic. She just wants your af link pennies. She makes me SICK.
Back to Ads and aff linking anything she is despicable her followers can’t seriously be this gullible can they ? She is a professional beggar that is her best achievement begging ! Lazy , socially ignorant, racist, self obsessed, self centred shallow fake waste of space and if they aspire to her lifestyle, admire her then they too must be as fake as her , our society is failing in every respect and people like her are taking advantage of this situation she has no morals basically nothing is beneath her she has been caught out lying so many times She is without any grace her parents must be equally selfish and self absorbed if she were my daughter I would be ashamed truly ashamed what a way to make a living .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No doubt that house is gifted..... raging if it is.
Of course it is, even if they could afford it they wouldn’t, they don’t spend a penny on those kids. And if you had money why wouldn’t you buy, new curtains, paint the house, flooring they want, they haven’t done anything to that house since the painted rooms when they first moved in

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is her account public again? I thought you couldn’t #aff from a private account?

Reactions: 1
Given the last sheds history in that garden don’t get why she is so smug about another shed being built there.

Hope it’s not gifted and Beggy put their hands in their own pockets to get something for the girls.
That Wendy house is going to be haunted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.