Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s off on an adventure.....to Hazelhead?! That’s an 18 mile adventure folks, 38 if you count the return trip. Sir Ranulph Fiennes better watch out, the Meldrums are after his crown 🙄🤣🤣
Just realised my maths skills need some work 🙈 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If they have taken to trying to stop using Lee’s full name on insta for work reasons or because he got his arse kicked or in an attempt to remove iT from
Google search top finds associated with Meldrum, that ship has sailed, “L”.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The introduction of “L” is making me laugh so much. Bring back Meld!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If they have taken to trying to stop using Lee’s full name on insta for work reasons or because he got his arse kicked or in an attempt to remove iT from
Google search top finds associated with Meldrum, that ship has sailed, “L”.
Does he have a new insta?

Back on the Beg!!

How about repainting this blue cave a different colour to match/compliment the existing curtains?? Would be cheaper!! That blue does not match all the oak!!

BBF5AA4E-8D79-4154-9DC3-AEBC35AE5288.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Don’t understand why she just doesn’t do away with the curtains and have the blinds only? Much more modern and less cluttered in there.

Reactions: 8
Back on the Beg!!

How about repainting this blue cave a different colour to match/compliment the existing curtains?? Would be cheaper!! That blue does not match all the oak!!

View attachment 173935
I never understand when people put a coffee table in the centre of the room and leave iles of space around it. Surely the point is that it's close enough put a coffee on? Why not have it next to whichever sofa they sit on most??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
‘L’ bloody ‘L’ because Lee is such a long name to pronounce isn’t it 😵😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seriously, what does she put on herself to be that colour. Was she always like that?
Any pics of the introverted orange selldrum out on her day trip ??? With ginger ella???😆
Well she is living in a murder house, loads of haunting going on there.
Imagine saying Mrs Meldrum will haunt you forever then a month later embracing it all again, no hint of self reflection, a bit of humble pie or learning at all, making it blatantly clear you are only back for the adulation and ££££££’s, what a life to live, I feel sorry for her

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.