Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowzers.

2020’s getting more batshit by the day.

It took her less time to take stock, reflect and then return like a Phoenix from the flames than it did for me to get my three year-old to put her shoes on this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Rejoice! I have 18 pages to catch up on, after I was beginning to despair that no other vacuous influencer could reach the same depths as Mrs Meldrum. Off to put the kettle on to catch up with a steaming hot cup of Yorkshire tea!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is anyone else slightly more excited for belta boy Lee to make his return 🤣🤣🤣
"Gooooood Morning Guys,
My wee belta of a babe isn't half giving me the run around isn't she!? I issue you all with her final farewell message and before I can finish my last pack of fizzy sweets she's back online again"
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh god no! She must definitely have something to brag about. I wonder if she’s had the kitchen of dreams fitted! And we never did get to see the garden make over.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she was getting the garden done, but I do believe that there is some AD coming very soon and her account will be public again.

Its all to do with money with them! Hence why Ma Cannon has lowered herself to sell Tropics!! That’s the biggest joke ever!! Who wants to take skin care advice from some granny!!

Riveting stories!! What it the actual point of recording this!!

View attachment 169953
Mrs cannon will only be the name, Rebby will be doing it! It’s just a way around the rules ( Not to be a racist )

Reactions: 15
Do you think before she went off to he a mum we have strong reason to believe she was getting the garden made over ... do you think there was some sort of contract and the company are after a youtube or posts/stories about it and shes had no choice but to come back ?
Stay with me as this may get confusing but Lee’s brother Craig well his brother in law is a joiner and he built a massive treehouse thing for his kids. You may find he’s done the same for Beggy.

I really think this teddy sums up how I feel about her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep. Kazza is an ambassador. Just checked.
Could be another Karen in the world though. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Surely tropic need to know about these!! But Surely they do some random old lady Selling £100s mayb £1000s straight away being a newbie!! God Mrs M will do anything to make easy money!!

Reactions: 7
Honestly I’m still dying at aul’ kazza being a tropics rep 😂😂😂😂 what a heavy second hand embarrassment I’ve got for them. Bet they were like well show them, just put it all in my name... wonder if Kazza has things like Full Time Boss Babe running my own empire xoxo on her tropics page 🤣🤣
Kazza could do demos cocoon style I mean where they live is like a retirement complex anyway LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahaha she is so pathetic.... she has defo got some bragging to do new kitchen and garden me thinks... gotta keep up with those contracts to show it to get more business in.

I'm blocked but can people share things on here....

Reactions: 9
Bit of random gossip but a pal of mine matched with lee’s brother on a dating app recently😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I don’t think she was getting the garden done, but I do believe that there is some AD coming very soon and her account will be public again.

Its all to do with money with them! Hence why Ma Cannon has lowered herself to sell Tropics!! That’s the biggest joke ever!! Who wants to take skin care advice from some granny!!

Riveting stories!! What it the actual point of recording this!!

View attachment 169953
Maybe she’s selling protein shakes / juice plus or something now

Reactions: 1
She’s showing us what she’s been doing over lockdown - still disorganised and still messy - trying to be relatable? - by showing us the delights of their arts and crafts cupboard (probably majority gifted) in the kitchen....... tap to tidy! 🙄 you’re not missing out on much!!!! It’s earth shattering stuff she’s sharing on her first day back

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.