Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will 100% use this as an excuse to start making videos again too.. she’ll be all “oh I really wasn’t going to but you guys have just been asking non stop for them so 💁🏻‍♀️

also do we think if anyone asks her about tropic she will just ignore it or will she make up some excuse like oh it was all too much and I just didn’t have the time anymore for it...?!
but she doesn’t like making you tube videos, she’s said it herself and it’s obvious- her videos are utter tit. And what’s she going to video? It’s all been done to death - she has nothing at all to fill a you tube channel with. Nothing. I’m struggling to see what the point is? It’s embarrassing that she keeps doing this - it’s honestly mortifying!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
You know why Kazza Bucket is now the face of tropic? Because tropic have changed the commission for influencers with big followings to make it fair for joe public.
I guess if horse and hound face is at the forefront, she can claim the “normal” commission, ie “better”, than the influencer scale

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
You know why Kazza Bucket is now the face of tropic? Because tropic have changed the commission for influencers with big followings to make it fair for joe public.
I guess if horse and hound face is at the forefront, she can claim the “normal” commission, ie “better”, than the influencer scale
Exactly! All insta grammars became advocates - means more work with head office apparently and less commission - too much work for grabby!! X

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she was getting the garden done, but I do believe that there is some AD coming very soon and her account will be public again.

Its all to do with money with them! Hence why Ma Cannon has lowered herself to sell Tropics!! That’s the biggest joke ever!! Who wants to take skin care advice from some granny!!

Riveting stories!! What it the actual point of recording this!!

View attachment 169953
I know I'm very sad for noticing this but here goes , is that the microwave in the background? Didn't it used to be in the utility room? Did it need to be moved for work to be done?

Reactions: 5
but it doesn’t make sense. They only got the high sales because it was Rebecca pushing it to all her followers and her promoting it - if she’s not “the face” of it then it’s not going to generate the big sales. It’s pointless. No one wants to see old haggard granny cannon rubbing her face with the sun drops!!!!!!

why can’t these women just go out and earn their money by doing a proper days work? They are just money grabbing cockroaches.
Rebecca is in her 30s - but she looks like/behaves like/conducts herself like and is treated by her parents like a 12 year old - she’s completely immature and just doesn’t seem to be able to cope with real life or be able to handle herself in the real world.

she’s a joke. Can’t wait to see how quick it all goes south again!!!!!!! 🤪

Reactions: 16
Unless she plans to push tropics but ‘buy it through my mums link’ (or however it works) and she still gets the money via her mum?

Reactions: 9
At least she hasn’t shown the kids yet...do we think they now won’t be shown on the gram? Here’s hoping they get some much-needed privacy.

Reactions: 6
Unless she plans to push tropics but ‘buy it through my mums link’ (or however it works) and she still gets the money via her mum?
but she can’t do that. She’s been publicly ditched by tropics under the cloud of another racism scandal - if she tries to push tropics at all she will be torn to shreds!!!!!!

At least she hasn’t shown the kids yet...do we think they now won’t be shown on the gram? Here’s hoping they get some much-needed privacy.
don’t be ridiculous. The Meldrums don’t care about the privacy of their children. Never have, never will.

Reactions: 17
If I were her an could not bare to live my sad little life without little sheep telling how super amazing I am, I'd have took the chance to address things in my first post back and say I was wrong and I am sorry and I will do better. Little miss no accountability is a head

Reactions: 7
I reckon she’s doing it then giving the money to Rebecca. Last time I buy Tropics again! It’s a sly way of doing it.

He’s on the Buzzard platform and I think Wood Group was a potential employer someone once said. I’m sure it’s CNOOC that now own that platform but that’s not who he works for I don’t think.
you are correct :) I work in the industry, he works for Wood.

Reactions: 7
but she can’t do that. She’s been publicly ditched by tropics under the cloud of another racism scandal - if she tries to push tropics at all she will be torn to shreds!!!!!!

don’t be ridiculous. The Meldrums don’t care about the privacy of their children. Never have, never will.
Ahh I see, I don’t understand it all really,
Shame she’s shot herself in the foot, repeatedly

I know I'm very sad for noticing this but here goes , is that the microwave in the background? Didn't it used to be in the utility room? Did it need to be moved for work to be done?
Dont. Imagine being the poor fucker ripping up the utility floor. Could be remnants of the tragic death under those tiles. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Hello ya wee bastards 👐👐👐👐
I see the biggest narcissist of Instagram is back!!!
A month. An actual month!!!! That is a joke. Beyond pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I suppose she will still do it all, but just push her mammy’s name instead of her own for the dollar.

Reactions: 4
I suppose she will still do it all, but just push her mammy’s name instead of her own for the dollar.
but how can she? Tropics ditched her - and very publicly so! if she even tries to start selling it By using her mum as the “ambassador” she is going to be torn to shreds!

Reactions: 8
Honestly I’m still dying at aul’ kazza being a tropics rep 😂😂😂😂 what a heavy second hand embarrassment I’ve got for them. Bet they were like well show them, just put it all in my name... wonder if Kazza has things like Full Time Boss Babe running my own empire xoxo on her tropics page 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.