Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knew she would be back, Mrs Meldrum LTD is still active under companies house, now anyone that was saying goodbye to the online world would have dissolved the company 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 22
New person here and I clicked on the thread as I remembered her from years ago! I haven’t followed or watched her for years.
What was her “fall from grace”? And why did she go offline? 🤔. Sorry if this annoys anyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If her page is private, how are we all seeing it!!!?! Attention seeking

Reactions: 6
Now all the BLM stuff has gone quiet guess she feels it’s now safe to come back online...what’s the point! She makes 0 money from this gig...time to retire!

Reactions: 22
🤦‍♀️ So relieved she’s feeling better. I’m sure we were all worried. Wonder if she spent the time on self improvement?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New person here and I clicked on the thread as I remembered her from years ago! I haven’t followed or watched her for years.
What was her “fall from grace”? And why did she go offline? 🤔. Sorry if this annoys anyone!
It might be easier to have a look through the last couple of threads that are tagged at the top of this thread! Its a lot to summarise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here we go again...
She will be over confidant and cocky initially.
Then she will duck up again.

it is absolutely humiliating to return after such a dramatic exit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My guess is that Lee has been laid off or had his pay/hours cut so she has no other option but to jump back into social media begging.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s like herpes....just keeps on coming back when you least expect it or want it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.