Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she say her account is private when over 100 thousand strangers follow her and can see her content. Yeah, so private 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Saw this on Facebook a few days ago and wondered if a rebrand, may not be same Meldrum but.....

Karen Cannon taken over as the family Tropics ambassador so it’s been an interesting June but a July could be even more fun !
Hope everyone well x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
And surprise surprise, shamed Susie Verrill has “liked” the return post. Another one also desperately trying to make a comeback. Both hoping all the ‘BLM’ content has blown over so they can get back to their normal old tripe

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’m actually in shock, I didn’t think she’d come back, bloody hell! How gullible am I. I’ve missed her threads! So glad they are back 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she’s been inspired by Susie Verill who just turned her account to private despite her racist and disablist tweets being exposed (which were a lot lot worse than anything Mrs M has ever said) and despite recently featuring in the Daily Mail. If it works for Susie then it’s worth Mrs M giving it a go 😄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Saw this on Facebook a few days ago and wondered if a rebrand, may not be same Meldrum but.....

Karen Cannon taken over as the family Tropics ambassador so it’s been an interesting June but a July could be even more fun !
Hope everyone well x
You could be on to something you know. There is a insta page called
themeldrumfamily with 0 followers/ following-
Holding over the username for when the rebrand happens?

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Hope everyone well x
The page was created on 19 june. I reckon that is DEFINITELY them

• Wow
Reactions: 20
OMG was just about to go to sleep, one final look at insta and see her!!!! Unpopular thought but I GENUINELY thought she was gone for good and was going to put her girls first

Sadly we know she’s only back for the money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She definitely left to let it ‘calm’ and trick people into forgetting,
She’s come back to gain interest again & will relaunch, probably under the family as opposed to just her

I called it when she left, she can’t stay away from the money, attention and freebies

Reactions: 14
How embarrassing 🙈🙈🙈🙈
After her publically backing out for good - 4 weeks later she s back! Mortifying!! She must be the laughing stock in Banchory! Just goes to show - she NEEDS the attention! God I actually feel sorry for her! X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.