Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why put the effort in to monthly review though? They mean we’re waiting for this to blow over cos she earns us ££££
I think they have told her to suspend all social media platforms to allow the so called trolling to stop and if it does they will take her back. It’s obvious if she doesn’t post on social media she won’t land herself in deep water and no need for people to call her out.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Why put the effort in to monthly review though? They mean we’re waiting for this to blow over cos she earns us ££££
She will hardly care anyway. She's made her easy £8k from it. Onto the next thing now.

Reactions: 7
Wowser.... I think that proves Tropic could handle any amount of trolling RM thinks is happening. Month to month review though. She'll have to build up that little community, oocha little bit of effort will be required.

There’s no way she can maintain sales without an online presence - she won t do it for a couple of hundred pounds! Making out it was the trolling and now we see the truth from tropic - she could not lie straight in bed!!! X

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s no way she can maintain sales without an online presence - she won t do it for a couple of hundred pounds! Making out it was the trolling and now we see the truth from tropic - she could not lie straight in bed!!! X
Agree she won't bother any more. Not worth it unless she's raking it in with minimal effort.

Reactions: 5
My thoughts exactly. Who else would get a on going monthly review?

No-one.

She must make them a lot of money. How disappointing that they are pretending this is proportional consequences.

In no other field would you have ongoing educational support to try and rid you of your racist tendencies.

It is ridiculous. They clearly don't think what she did was bad, but just 'poor optics' at this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yep sadly Tropic haven't come out of this looking squeaky clean either as I'll bet they'd have been a lot quicker to sever ties altogether if she wasn't so lucrative for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

No-one.

She must make them a lot of money. How disappointing that they are pretending this is proportional consequences.

In no other field would you have ongoing educational support to try and rid you of your racist tendencies.

It is ridiculous. They clearly don't think what she did was bad, but just 'poor optics' at this time.
Perfectly put 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4

No-one.

I don't think they care what she did - clearly only interested in the pound signs.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Yep sadly Tropic haven't come out of this looking squeaky clean either as I'll bet they'd have been a lot quicker to sever ties altogether if she wasn't so lucrative for them.
They needed to do their research before signing her up and see why she had very little ads and brands signing her up for the last year or so

Reactions: 4
A professional person Would not share the details Of a commercial relationship on social media , private account of not and especially about it being under review . tropics if you are reading this, consider that fact .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Not good enough in my eyes. In my job you don’t get kept on with support when you duck up badly

Reactions: 8
Mild confusion over here - was the message from tropic to a single person who had emailed a complaint about her or a company wide email to other ambassadors letting them know what’s going on?!Thanks!

Reactions: 2
A professional person Would not share the details Of a commercial relationship on social media , private account of not and especially about it being under review . tropics if you are reading this, consider that fact .
This had always been the problem. She can't separate personal and professional, as seen in the "think about me as your friend/mum/aunty" crap

• Heart
Why share that info. She’s humiliating herself.

Reactions: 6
I feel relieved for her and her family - who im sure have wanted her to step away From being Mrs Meldrum for a long time. She doesn’t have the mental or emotional capacity to cope with the scrutiny that comes with being an influencer. She seems depressed and angry and I hope she firstly seeks the support she needs in that respect so she can parent them safely. I worry that behind the scenes this may be tipping her over the edge and making her even more unhappy than she already was.
I saw this today and thought it apt. Rebecca, if you’re here, please read this. You might need to read it more than once. I wish you all the best. Please don’t hurry back, Instagram doesn’t need you, your kids do.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.