Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You stupid vapid woman have you learned nothing!!!!!!! It's what YOU have said and posted on your social media NOT what commentators have said in response to YOUR postings... We also have freedom of speech in this country Rebs which is NOT NOT trolling!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Still being classed as trolling? Unless she shows proof of messages being sent directly to her, she needs to quickly learn the difference between trolling and constructively being pulled up for not doing your job correctly! Oh and you know, not be racist and learn about all the micro-racist things you have been doing for years without realising.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She will hold on to that MLM tropics bag until it’s clawed out of her hands.... 💰💰💰

she must be making a fortune if she’s prepared to delete her accounts just to keep that “ambassador” contract 🤔

and lie to everyone about “trolls” to guilt them into keeping her.

Reactions: 16
From her Tropics Facebook page tonight ...
Is she bleeping serious?! Wtf? She STILL doesn't get it? You are not being trolled. You are being educated. Even your mates are telling you you've fucked up. Are they trolls?

Reactions: 15
Thanks chickpea for screen shotting and posting. greedy what you posted is up for public viewing... Don't want it scrutinised, commented on or screen shotted?? Dont effing post it then... Simples!!!!😵😡

Reactions: 8
Wonder if she will keep the 34k a month sales coming in when she is plain old rebecca and not mrs meldrum?🤔

Reactions: 7
🤦‍♀️ Oh blimey she doesn’t do herself any favours does she lol
Can’t believe she wanted to let her tropics customers what was happening not her normal viewers. Surely a post on the YouTube community page or whatever it’s called should be made. She’s been doing tropics 5 minutes and has more respect for those people than her viewers of 6 years :(

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m sure tropics will love to know she is blaming them for not being able to handle it. She never ever learns. So far she’s been off social media a matter of hours and already put a fb post up and fb tropics post up and lees post up. I give it a week 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
🤦‍♀️ Oh blimey she doesn’t do herself any favours does she lol
Can’t believe she wanted to let her tropics customers what was happening not her normal viewers. Surely a post on the YouTube community page or whatever it’s called should be made. She’s been doing tropics 5 minutes and has more respect for those people than her viewers of 6 years :(
Totally agree. I only follow her on YouTube so last time she disappeared I ended up in this site, if it wasn't for this site I wouldn't know what was happening this time

Reactions: 3
From her Tropics Facebook page tonight ...
God it infuriates me the word 'trolling'

YOU ARE NOT BEING TROLLED, you are being called out on crappy, shady, racist behaviour, sure some comment on your looks or your clothes but most people are angry at you behaviour, the mess that YOU have created and done NOTHING to fix or improve, get to duck Beggy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.