Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all,she’s here. Reading. So ‘Hi Rebecca’

secondly...she will still have an insta account, likely called Bec4666 or cannonfodder854 or something similiar

thirdly, I predict she will be back around October/November time.

do we think there could be a 4th child?
He had a vasectomy

Reactions: 2
And now, the end is near
And so we face the final curtain
My friends, I'll say it clear
Whether she’s gone is still uncertain
She lives a life that’s dull
But reads here each and every weekday
And more, much more than this
She did not get her way.

Regrets, she’ll have a few
But they’re not worthy of a mention
She should do what she has to do
And apologise without exception
She’d planned a chartered course
To become a millionaire but in a sly way
But more, much more than this
She will not get her way.

Yes, there were times, I'm sure she knew
When we thought this time, this time she’s through
But every time when there was doubt
The sheep ate up what she spat out
They believed it all while we stood tall
And did it our way.

We’ve loved, we’ve laughed and cried
We’ve told our truths, our tales of losing
We’ve heard a different side
And argued back without accusing.
To think we did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way
Oh no, no, not us
We did it our way.

Influencers beware, mind what you have got
You think you can hide but you can not,
Stand by the things you truly feel
Respect your sheep and keep it real
The record shows, this forum grows,
Tattle’s not going away.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Only recent post I can see on her personal fbook is her profile photo updated 1 st june?! So bloody curious now... Help😁😁

Reactions: 1
Rebecca.......
Another post in which you paint yourself the victim.
Your ‘be kind’ mantra is conveniently forgotten when you are lying, manipulating, doxxing, failing to declare ads & gifts and moaning about your highly privileged life.
You have mocked people you’ve genuinely upset with photos of “just a f&@king octopus”, stuck fingers up at people who asked if your photo was before you changed your nails, deleted and blocked anyone who has a different opinion than yours or dares try to educate you (even though you take their advice ie your Afro comment). You think it’s acceptable to slate local businesses on your account and discuss celebs & reality stars but can’t take any form of criticism about your business practises.
You are responsible for the demise of your successful brand. It could have been so different.

Even when I started watching you I got a sense of entitlement but you came across as a fun, hands on mum and when Lee was offshore you were more than capable of running your house and meeting your kids needs.

I’d love to think you are protecting your children by stepping down and focusing on rebuilding your relationships with them and giving them the life they deserve.

However your post barely mentions your 3 beautiful girls and with other accounts + YouTube still on the go......I’ll believe this when I see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So one of her friends on FB took that screenshot and shared it over here? So she has tattlers in the inner circle?!

Reactions: 7
So one of her friends on FB took that screenshot and shared it over here? So she has tattlers in the inner circle?!
Unless she noticed it had been shared in here and then changed the privacy settings on it??

Reactions: 6
Thank you for posting the fbook post. Well greedy... YOU created the greedy beast Mrs meldrum.... You will be haunted by yr own ghost then... You reap what you sow... Yes we all make mistakes... But you have never shown genuine humilty, regret , or learning. You spouting you have learned... YOu never showed that and only said that cos tropics told you what to say and you were desperately trying to cling into tropics for the money to fulfil your own said ambition to make a million.😠😠😠

Reactions: 7
Unless she noticed it had been shared in here and then changed the privacy settings on it??
That page has always been private. I'm local so I see her posting on selling groups fairly often.

Reactions: 4
Oh my god what happened.
has her Instagram gone?
Did someone screen shot the Facebook post??

****blows up the entire internet rather than read this again**** 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So There is just no thanks or official goodbye to her true followers, just shows what she really thought of all those people who stayed loyal and helped her get the stage she got to as an influencer and helped her earn the money she did Over the years.
she has shown her true colours!!

Reactions: 10
For those asking:

Wow, if people weren’t aware of her ‘mistakes’ they would genuinely feel sorry for her 😡

Time will tell if she can survive without the daily attention from her adoring fans 🤢

Reactions: 5
Told you she was a Tory

I don’t know about her, but I feel like a bloody weight has been lifted! I’m so overjoyed for those three children and hope that she removes all trace of their lives from YouTube. That will be a true victory. Her parting words don’t surprise me in the slightest. You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink. She was never going to learn and grow, her privilege and sense of entitlement is too engrained in her. She gives zero f*cks, literally.

I think this is going to be a huge step forward for them as a family though, I’m thrilled for those three lovely girls.
I hope she changes their surnames

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.