Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would just like to apologise for my wording in an earlier post, I shouldn't have used that word. I'm learning all the time as well and I'm truly sorry šŸ˜” I tried to go in and add this to the comment but I can't get it to work so I've reported my own comment to have it removed or perhaps an admin can add to it? It's certainly hightlit to me that I need to do more research of my own onto what words are and aren't appropriate. I'm so sorry
Im the same, still learning, I donā€™t claim to be perfect but I do claim to be 100% trying! Rebecca really needed to own her mistakes and use her platform to educate, itā€™s okay to duck it, we all do, itā€™s not okay to then behave how she did as a person or as a professional company. saying sorry and truly meaning it and then trying your best to educate yourself is whatā€™s called for. Rebecca is not the only influencer who has made mistakes, itā€™s how sheā€™s handled them thatā€™s been her problem. I hope she takes a break, realises as the head of a limited company she has to act in an appropriate manner and decides if she wants to move forward. I hope for her sake and her children she steps away and just enjoys her life. They live in a beautiful part of the world, she has good family/friends and a good husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just realised this time of focusing on being a mum is pertect timing! Just coincidence that the break for sympathy also coincides with Nanny McLee going off shore. So not only can they try to manipulate the narrative over her racist behaviour, it takes off any responsibility she had to produce content. Deflecting her laziness and inability to cope with her housemaid by trying to claim she's so hard done by. She is absolutely the worst. And now followers are torn between being anti racist and being labelled a troll, gas lighted into fearing that questioning unethical behaviour will adversely affect a poor mums mental health, driving her to break down. And all the while she sits with her hot cup of tea, happy she doesn't have to film for YouTube!

May also coincide with some shady kitchen or garden reno too, cant be questioned if you're on radio silence.
Do your links to the meldrums have any inside info re kitchen/garden reno?

Sheā€™s had a tough year? Oh sod off Lee!
Both me and my other half have lost our jobs because of covid, my mother has had it, she nearly died, Iā€™m in mass amount of debt and having to use food banks to feed my children. Iā€™m one more disaster away from wanting to just disappear. I donā€™t think they will ever truly understand actual hardships or what it is to go through pain and suffering. I hope this is a big wake up call for them.
I am so sorry to hear what a hard time youā€™re having. Hopefully your mum is ok now? Please seek support if you need it and I genuinely hope things get better for you soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£I can assure you I am
none of these things šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
It is hard to see everyone commenting saying what happened to be kind or that we are trolls. Iā€™ve never once ever messaged Rebecca and said anything bad to her. The opposite. Iā€™ve messaged her loads of times when I was a sheep and never so much as got a emoji back. And I donā€™t know anyone who has ever had a reply from her either. My inbox is open to anyone that joins here that thinks Iā€™m a troll and Iā€™ll happily chat to you View attachment 146275
Omg!!! The sheep are mad!! Ummm Iā€™m not on the dole, I have a lovely life thanks, no huge mortgage and very happy with my weight! But you do you Hun! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Will be interesting to see what all her other chummy influencer's think of her deleting her account. Will they stick up for her and blame trolls or will they stay silent?
Rebecca Lamb is already supporting her! Then again, she probably hasn't got a clue about what's going in! šŸ˜

Reactions: 2
Do your links to the meldrums have any inside info re kitchen/garden reno?
I am friends with someone in the Meldrum camp, not going to throw her under the bus by saying if she's friend or family. I appreciate her friendship for more than what gossip she can share on the Meldrums. I don't ask her to divulge anything when we speak but she has told me things about them before but since I won't post the proof I won't repeat what I've been told until she gives me the go ahead. She doesn't want to shoot too early and give the game away, or jeopardize other relationships.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Rebecca Lamb is already supporting her! Then again, she probably hasn't got a clue about what's going in! šŸ˜

I noticed that Rebecca lamb has also previously liked a lot of photos of that women who has given away her adopted child in America- says it all really

Reactions: 7
Hi guyssssss!
sheā€™s using this time to get her kitchen and garden renovation done. Sheā€™ll be out of the house all day each day, probably at her parents so by taking this break she wonā€™t have to justify herself regarding social distancing. Its nothing to do with her racist ways. Sheā€™ll be back in July.
All the sheep making assumptions over who tattle members are - remember Clemmie? Have a word with yourself, the only bully around here is Meldrum herself.
Meldrums have always been racist, anyone who speaks up has their comments deleted.
The girls will be on the receiving end of this tit show, I hope her family step in and actually give them the support they need and actually sit their daughter down and explain what is important in life (better late than never).

• Heart
This is all so depressingly predictable. Rebecca and Lee are running a BUSINESS. No loyalty to her 100K plus followers who have got her where she is today, no apology, no platform for discussion, no nothing. Itā€™s all a clever manipulation of her sheep, get them to ask where she is, get the sympathy vote, get followers over on Leeā€™s page, keep you tube going for the revenue, Iā€™d have thought so much more of her if sheā€™d opened up a forum for discussion on how we all can do better in our daily lives, so immature.

Hi guyssssss!
sheā€™s using this time to get her kitchen and garden renovation done. Sheā€™ll be out of the house all day each day, probably at her parents so by taking this break she wonā€™t have to justify herself regarding social distancing. Its nothing to do with her racist ways. Sheā€™ll be back in July.
All the sheep making assumptions over who tattle members are - remember Clemmie? Have a word with yourself, the only bully around here is Meldrum herself.
Meldrums have always been racist, anyone who speaks up has their comments deleted.
The girls will be on the receiving end of this tit show, I hope her family step in and actually give them the support they need and actually sit their daughter down and explain what is important in life (better late than never).
I think you could be right, an already planned break while her #kindlygifted garden and kitchen are done and she stays elsewhere for a few weeks. She couldnā€™t possibly stay online and in the midst of another racism storm while her freebie renovations are underway - the companies gifting them would be inundated with complaints.
The timing of her latest racist behaviour has probably worked out really well for her. Sheā€™ll be back in a few weeks with a brand new kitchen and garden, hoping itā€™s all died down (and other than us here and a few on her pages, most people donā€™t seem to see that sheā€™s a massive tw*t) and she can just continue with her influencer life, showing off her new free kitchen of dreams. Urgh.

That's cause Rebecca Lamb won't have a clue what's going on!! Not the sharpest is Miss Lamb!!
Sheā€™s so thick she will just think the Internet has broken with all the influencers closing their pages down lol. The Meldrums are the epitome of WASP and if they lived in the US theyā€™d tout themselves as an apple pie baking wholesome family to get views. I donā€™t believe for a minutes they are gone for good and in fact can guarantee they will be back when Lee comes home. Lee canā€™t live without being on Instagram heā€™d be lost without it. They just think we all came up the Clyde in the last shower.

Last edited:
I am confident she hasnā€™t deleted ig for good. She will wait until it all dies down - ā€œitā€ being the controversy she has caused and then come back.
I would be interested if tropic has given her the elbow and also want to scream in sweaty Bettys face for being so ignorant to this too.

Reactions: 8
I am friends with someone in the Meldrum camp, not going to throw her under the bus by saying if she's friend or family. I appreciate her friendship for more than what gossip she can share on the Meldrums. I don't ask her to divulge anything when we speak but she has told me things about them before but since I won't post the proof I won't repeat what I've been told until she gives me the go ahead. She doesn't want to shoot too early and give the game away, or jeopardize other relationships.
Fair enough!
Absolutely friendship comes first :)

Reactions: 2
Hello. This is Kay Burleeee from Sky news reporting live from the gates...oh sorry, there are no gates...from outside the walls of Marshmallow Mansion in Banchory.

We are here to see if there is any truth in the rumour that Mrs Rebecca Meldrum has finally decided to step back from her online career. The lady in question has not been heard from or seen since yesterday after it emerged that she screenshot a picture of someone giving the finger just after she deleted her black square on instagram. While some may have believed this was because it didn't go with her orange filtered aesthetic, it has been more widely interpreted as an insult to the BLM movement.

This is not Mrs Meldrum's first foray into racist activity. A quick google search will show that she has history in this particular area. It is claimed she apologised for what has become known as "liftgate" but the apology was more to herself than anyone she may have offended. More recently, she compared her dog's uncut and unruly coat as a "fro". This remark was hastily altered when her stupidity was pointed out to her.

It appears that she may not be able to wriggle her way out of this situation as easily. Her selling page for Tropics skincare has been deactivated after they were made aware of her actions. It is unclear at this time whether this is a ploy as another Tropic selling influencer has also deactivated her main account.

Her lapdog, sorry slave, sorry husband has issued a statement saying she has had "a tough old year" and is going to focus on "being a Mum". Incidentally her career was supposedly built on "being a Mum" so read into that what you will.
In the meantime, her facebook, twitter and two instagram accounts have been deactivated and her hardened fans are understandably bereft.

Blame is being placed entirely at the feet of "overweight" and "unemployed" "trolls" by these sheep, sorry fans (I just can't get the words out today). The fact that she is being called out by some of her former influencer colleagues should bring the focus back to Mrs Meldrum's actions.

So what happens now? Only time will tell. Her husband is rumoured to be doing a 3 week stint on a local oil rig but this remains unconfirmed. He changed his own instagram name recently so some are questioning if there is an attempt to rebrand underway.

We contacted the police but they refused to comment at this time. It has been reported that they are still searching for the 15 trolls that are responsible for Mrs Meldrum's previous 6 week social media silence.

In the meantime, superfans will be happy to know that her youtube channels can still be viewed so they will be able to see their heroine in her natural habitat. After all "youtube is her jam".

In other news, there are reports that police are looking for a missing dog that hasn't been seen on his instagram page in a few days. His pawrents were unavailable for comment.

Now to the weather: our usual Barry Baltic weatherman cannot be located but it's "fare" to say that there are storm clouds gathering over Banchory, expect some tear showers and plenty of gaslighting later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
What 30+ year old man starts a post with 'Hey Guys' and doesn't proof read / spell check a post, has a moan about a 'tough old year' but explains Rebeccas withdrawal as 'some time away'.

READ THE ROOM and quit pulling the woe is me narcissistic victim card. The wording of their own posts just emphasises the fact that those apologies Rebecca posted were written for her by someone experienced in media and damage limitation.

Aberneccesities have been helping at least one Mum a day recently who has had to flee domestic abuse with her children, leaving home with just what she stood up in. They had the courage to flee not knowing what lies ahead but knowing it cannot be worse than what they face every day, and they are protecting their children.

110 people in Aberdeen have died of Covid and 111 in Aberdeenshire - some of those will be in Banchory. 221 families grieving and unable to be together for funerals and support.

Jobs are being lost, not just one wage earner in the family but both wage earners in the same household with no visible light at the end of the tunnel yet.

Children have been in lockdown for over 20 weeks in households where there is prevalent abuse and often no hot food to eat.

Foodbanks are under greater pressure than they have ever been.

The local funeral directors are not only dealing with COVID but a significant increase in suicides.

All the above are tough, tragic and heartbreaking.

And you have the audacity to say you have had a 'tough old year' whilst being in full employment offshore, new bikes for the whole family and able to take exercise more than once every day in one of the most tranquil areas of Banchory during lockdown with family support just round the corner. You have food on the table, new clothes to aff-link and a large garden for the children to play on their trampoline and swings and each girl heads off to their own bedroom at night having had access to television, tablets and toys.

If you feel you have had a tough old year then it is purely of your own doing and by making that statement it just re-enforces how completely out of touch you are with reality and devoid of empathy.

Just in case you feed back to your fan base I am neither on the dole or overweight (teeny tiny size 6-8 actually and owner of successful business) but..
If I was on the dole, my opinion is till valid.
If I am overweigh my opinion is still valid.

There is a simple descriptive term which in my opinion applies to both directors of Mrs Meldrum Limited and one they both need to address if they wish to flourish.
Bigot - a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
I am confident she hasnā€™t deleted ig for good. She will wait until it all dies down - ā€œitā€ being the controversy she has caused and then come back.
I would be interested if tropic has given her the elbow and also want to scream in sweaty Bettys face for being so ignorant to this too.
Itā€™s been very insightful seeing how other companies have responded to Susie Verrill and MOD - almost instant responses from Benefit, Farrow and Ball and Regatta saying they do not condone this behaviour (not my own communication, just seen responses here.)

Sweaty Betty....we work with various influencer on many levels blah blah bollocks.

Iā€™m very interested to what Tropics have said, especially as Susie Ma has been advocating anti racism on her personal account

You know what? Those 2 bin bags of Sweaty Betty clothes will be going to my local womenā€™s refuge this weekend. Because Iā€™m a nasty overweight unemployed troll.

Reactions: 12
Surely Lee is going to either delete or remove all followers and make his Instagram private? Whatā€™s he going to share with 30k people if his wife who was the actual ā€œinfluencerā€ is no longer doing it? Will he put up pics now and use an emoji to hide Rebs face? And Iā€™m guessing the YouTube channels need to go as whatā€™s the point in them?

genuinely and I do mean this with sincerity because whilst I might be a tattle bastard and been here a very long time, I am a nice person and do care about others. it will have taken a lot of guts to actually pull the plug on her social media HOWEVER I think it could be the making of her. She has a beautiful little family, she has the picture perfect life and can have that without sharing it with the world. Since Disney & Liftgate their whole dynamic has changed and I donā€™t truly believe even she recognises the person she sees on camera. She must be constantly on edge and of course her children must pick up on that. Poppy could be restless because she senses the tension. Their life changed when Lee had to return offshore to work and I think she was so desperate to cling on to the lifestyle that comes with the influencer lifestyle the holidays, the clothes, the freebies and not lose face that she really lost a grip on what is truly important in life. I think over the next few days she will calm and will no doubt feel a massive sense of relief and burden removed from her shoulders. With the utmost respect and honesty I do hope she finds happiness in her family and settles into a new normal away from social media for good šŸ’›

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think itā€™s emotional maturity that allows you to respond effectively to criticism and feedback. Susie Verill and Rebecca Meldrum display nothing but immaturity. When faced with a different opinion to their own, they immediately get defensive and nasty. They never take time to reflect on what has been said and possibly learn from it.
Thatā€™s the difference between the successful and the non successful woman on Instagram.

Reactions: 9
Hi everyone! I'm new...and have been lurking for a while. I've been trying to follow along for a while, to figure out what's gone on. I'm lost. Can anyone please fill me in? ....I was subscribe to the meldrums for what must be years. I enjoyed them, and I loved their old house. I used to leave comments, and they would reply. But since the new house came along, and since Rebecca lost alot of weight....I dunno....something changed. I think when several businesses are involved, it changes things. Businesses that have her (and others) promoting & advertising products. I suppose your typical housewife isnt paid to advertise products, y'know? Anyway, I know something happened last year...a racist slur? Made by her or her friend? Can anyone fill me in? Or is their a vlog? ....then today I see lee saying that Rebecca is pulling back from social media ....so has something else happened?? I unsubscribe to their channel, when they basically stopped replying to comments...ordinary, nice comments. I felt ...'oh, to popular to reply to your old regulars?' 'To popular for those of us, here from the start?' Ok then. Every dog has their day I suppose.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.