Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had a tough year? Oh sod off Lee!
Both me and my other half have lost our jobs because of covid, my mother has had it, she nearly died, I’m in mass amount of debt and having to use food banks to feed my children. I’m one more disaster away from wanting to just disappear. I don’t think they will ever truly understand actual hardships or what it is to go through pain and suffering. I hope this is a big wake up call for them.
Christ, so so sorry to read all of this ♥
Glad to hear your mum is on the mend, I can think of nothing worse especially when we can't even see family. They haven't got a bloody clue (my previous facetious post sounds as tone deaf as rebs now, very sorry was being tongue in cheek) xx

Reactions: 8
In a way I feel sorry for lee. Offshore working hard for his family having to deal with yet another muck up by his wife. Whilst she sits at home and hides behind her platform that she’s taken down. Couldn’t have happened at a worse time for the kids with dad being away for 3 weeks.

Reactions: 12
I really resent this trolls narrative.

She's allowed to express her dissatisfaction on businesses. But anyone that has an option on Mrs meldrum limited is a troll.

She chose to be dishonest and not own her mistake.

She needs to learn to take criticism not just taking gifted holidays and Bluetooth thermometers (before reselling and not declaring for tax!)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I am just waiting for the ‘Meldrum.luther.king’ insta account to pop up in a couple of months:
‘Hi guys, I’ve take a much needed sabbatical to reflect on my life and the unfortunate events over the past year or two and focus on being better. I have read so so many books and articles by people of colour and am now thoroughly enlightened on the whole Black Lives Matter cause. I am not just ‘not racist’, I am now proactively anti-racist’.
That post followed by a sneaky aff link to Amazon for the aforementioned books.
Please don’t give her any ideas, I wouldn't put it past her at all 🙈 and her poor followers would, unfortunately, lap it up, as she’s ‘so so inspirational and relatable’.

Reactions: 2
She didn’t leave over the KKK incident, I doubt she will now. She’s managed to grow a thick (orange) skin to have the cheek to continue the last 18 months, this is nothing.
This reminds me of the end of titanic, where the musicians all stand around when they finish playing.
“It’s been a pleasure to play with you all”.

could this be the final sinking....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
🤣🤣🤣🤣I can assure you I am
none of these things 🤣🤣🤣
It is hard to see everyone commenting saying what happened to be kind or that we are trolls. I’ve never once ever messaged Rebecca and said anything bad to her. The opposite. I’ve messaged her loads of times when I was a sheep and never so much as got a emoji back. And I don’t know anyone who has ever had a reply from her either. My inbox is open to anyone that joins here that thinks I’m a troll and I’ll happily chat to you View attachment 146275
I honestly worry for society with such small-minded people in the world. It’s not trolling someone to disagree with the terrible way in which they run their business and call them out on it (on a forum which she doesn’t even have to look at it!?).
I’m also none of those things - exactly the opposite in fact 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If ‘I’m a troll’ because I call someone out for being racist than I’m more than happy with my nickname. I’ll keep trolling thank you very much

• Heart
Reactions: 25
duck off Lee...it's been a tough year..this is so insulting the tens of thousands of people who have suffered genuine hardship.

This is the hight of white privilege. She is guilty of casual racism and tokenism...and now we all have to feel sorry for the over privileged white woman because her actions are preventing her from selling consumer tatt.

This should be studied!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Harry Potter and the Audacity of This witch....she should have been focusing on being a mum since the day her children were born.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry but that First Lady doesn’t realise that well known brands don’t want a mum representing them with bad language.
agreed, and as for the third comment- there is a difference between healthy debate and being racist.
Both me and my other half have lost our jobs because of covid, my mother has had it, she nearly died, I’m in mass amount of debt and having to use food banks to feed my children. I’m one more disaster away from wanting to just disappear. I don’t think they will ever truly understand actual hardships or what it is to go through pain and suffering. I hope this is a big wake up call for them.
I am so sorry for you, it’s bloody hard times like you say. I hope you get as much help as possible and get back in your feet financially. I hope Beggy reads your post and has a long hard think about how hard her year has actually been. Sadly I doubt she will.

Reactions: 7
This is where their real problem lies, they have never lived in the real world, so will never understand.

I am neither on the dole or overweight.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t really know what happened with the skincare company but I don’t think an army of “trolls” went over did they. I could only see one person raising the issue. It’s not the “trolls”, it’s the issue. That’s why brands won’t work with her surely?

Reactions: 5
This is where their real problem lies, they have never lived in the real world, so will never understand.

I am neither on the dole or overweight.
What if you were on the dole and overweight. Does that make you any less of a person? NO

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just realised this time of focusing on being a mum is pertect timing! Just coincidence that the break for sympathy also coincides with Nanny McLee going off shore. So not only can they try to manipulate the narrative over her racist behaviour, it takes off any responsibility she had to produce content. Deflecting her laziness and inability to cope with her housemaid by trying to claim she's so hard done by. She is absolutely the worst. And now followers are torn between being anti racist and being labelled a troll, gas lighted into fearing that questioning unethical behaviour will adversely affect a poor mums mental health, driving her to break down. And all the while she sits with her hot cup of tea, happy she doesn't have to film for YouTube!

May also coincide with some shady kitchen or garden reno too, cant be questioned if you're on radio silence.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Christ, so so sorry to read all of this ♥
Glad to hear your mum is on the mend, I can think of nothing worse especially when we can't even see family. They haven't got a bloody clue (my previous facetious post sounds as tone deaf as rebs now, very sorry was being tongue in cheek) xx
thank you, it’s just awful. Xx

🤣🤣🤣🤣I can assure you I am
none of these things 🤣🤣🤣
It is hard to see everyone commenting saying what happened to be kind or that we are trolls. I’ve never once ever messaged Rebecca and said anything bad to her. The opposite. I’ve messaged her loads of times when I was a sheep and never so much as got a emoji back. And I don’t know anyone who has ever had a reply from her either. My inbox is open to anyone that joins here that thinks I’m a troll and I’ll happily chat to you View attachment 146275
How is this person any better???! She’s made a small minded comment here and has obviously never read this site! Aside from the odd jokey comment I feel we give a good discussion here and haven’t said anything that isn’t true 🤷🏻‍♀️ No one is bullying Rebecca more just stating facts!

Reactions: 5
Quite surprised Rebecca Lamb has commented showing support 🙈 Surely most influencers would want to stay the hell away from this. If they are her real friends they would pick up the phone and call her to see if she was ok. Not post on her husbands Instagram
That's cause Rebecca Lamb won't have a clue what's going on!! Not the sharpest is Miss Lamb!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.