Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this mean Lee will be selling Tropics now?

Pat meldrum. hole.soup.skin has quite a ring to it 🤣
YA BELTER OF A PEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aye, guna rub yer face wi all this magic potions and get yerself all dewy and glowy. Light yerself up like a bleeping yellow highlighter with ma favourite sun drops! Guna watch me wash ma face with 480 different oils/lotions/creams/washes - may aswell take a bottle of turps to ma face! It’s all so natural and I’m just such a Bonny lookin chap, il need tae perfect tha art of eye fuckin masel in tha camera!! PEACH!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Quite surprised Rebecca Lamb has commented showing support 🙈 Surely most influencers would want to stay the hell away from this. If they are her real friends they would pick up the phone and call her to see if she was ok. Not post on her husbands Instagram

Reactions: 13
As a quick recap......happy for anyone to jump in here and correct me!

Rebecca posted a black square on blackout Tuesday. No caption, hashtags, nothing.
She then posted the next day a screen shot of someone else’s post and said she was deleting her black square. This screen shot had a picture of someone giving the finger, which people have taken offence to because Rebecca posted a similar post after her racism scandal with the words no f£&ks given. She continued to post as normal on her tropic page and gave no information to her followers about how she used Black Tuesday to educate herself, no links, etc.
A local influencer then called Rebecca out and basically it’s all went from there. She issued an ‘apology’ saying she was learning and educating her children, had donated to charity and copied & pasted the charities info onto a story, and gave a link to the top google search for 10 sites to visit for information on racism.
@admin @Oohthedrama is it possible to put this at the start of the thread so people should see it straight away and stop asking for recaps?

Quite surprised Rebecca Lamb has commented showing support 🙈 Surely most influencers would want to stay the hell away from this. If they are her real friends they would pick up the phone and call her to see if she was ok. Not post on her husbands Instagram
Rebecca Lamb needs Mrs Meldrum. It's where she gets 90% of her content ideas.

Reactions: 10
The likes for both post's! :unsure:
A real world wide problem and your wife's cock up again! It can not be good for any one in that family for her "job" to keep on causing total disruption in the home! Personally I think it's time to call it a day and I hope that her family and friends encourage her to do the same for the girls sake.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Please don't use the word "lynching". It's inappropriate and offensive.
Oh my goodness I'm really sorry that was a very bad choice of wording on my part, I genuinely didn't realise that was bad but reflecting on it now I absolutely see it. I'm still clearly still learning here to, but will always own my mistakes. Truly sorry 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 68
YA BELTER OF A PEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aye, guna rub yer face wi all this magic potions and get yerself all dewy and glowy. Light yerself up like a bleeping yellow highlighter with ma favourite sun drops! Guna watch me wash ma face with 480 different oils/lotions/creams/washes - may aswell take a bottle of turps to ma face! It’s all so natural and I’m just such a Bonny lookin chap, il need tae perfect tha art of eye fuckin masel in tha camera!! PEACH!!!!!!!!!!!
Starting to think this might be the makings of the best instagram page ever, go on Lee!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who was mummy in the know talking about this morning ? We think Mrs M?? Or suzie

Reactions: 1
I would just like to apologise for my wording in an earlier post, I shouldn't have used that word. I'm learning all the time as well and I'm truly sorry 😔 I tried to go in and add this to the comment but I can't get it to work so I've reported my own comment to have it removed or perhaps an admin can add to it? It's certainly hightlit to me that I need to do more research of my own onto what words are and aren't appropriate. I'm so sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Oh my goodness I'm really sorry that was a very bad choice of wording on my part, I genuinely didn't realise that was bad but reflecting on it now I absolutely see it. I'm still clearly still learning here to, but will always own my mistakes. Truly sorry 😔
This is the kind of thing Rebecca needs to do. Own a mistake, apologise and learn from it.

I have actually learned so much from lift gate. I had read about a few situations in America before but Kellys stories and the comments here pushed me to learn more about casual racism and white privilege.
As white people I’m sure we will make mistakes and I’m happy to be pulled up for any of mine but educating ourselves to be anti racist and an ally is the only way forward.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
"Guys, check out this belter peach of a cream, makes yer face all glowy and like yiv bin on an epic worldly 40k bike ride. Take a look at this beauty of a lipstick, absolutely fan-tas-tic flobel"
Dying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Familytoon .... Don’t worry 😉 any reasonable person on here can see the word ‘ Lynching’ wasn’t intended to be used in the context you meant!! Sure aren’t we supposed to be a ‘ nice’ lot on here?!! 😇😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
@EdgyLegend I completely agree she will be back. That statement is nothing more than a self-indulgent, woe is me crock of tit Lee and you know it. You are both your own worst enemies this has nothing to do with trolls and everything to do with the way you and her act. And Lee I don’t know if you’ve noticed but 2020 has been a bit of a hard one for EVERYONE on the planet you know with the global pandemic, people dying, loss of income for some etc but I forgot sorry it’s been particularly hard for your wife 🙄 Ah well if Reb stops blogging completely then maybe Rebecca Lamb will be able to shake her thrupenny bits to top tier now in her place 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bless you I didn’t realise either.. At least we know now! This forum is educational lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Familytoon .... Don’t worry 😉 any reasonable person on here can see the word ‘ Lynching’ wasn’t intended to be used in the context you meant!! Sure aren’t we supposed to be a ‘ nice’ lot on here?!! 😇😂😂😂
Thank you I really hope so ❤, one thing for sure I always accept my mistakes and learn from them

• Heart
Reactions: 12
On a serious note. Either she or Tropics should address exactly what the outcome of their discussion was. There will be people out there who have bought into that brand based on her recommendation and I really feel she owes that to those people.

Reactions: 11
You really need to not defend people when they are told a word is not appropriate! Stop telling us about the context - the word was wrong and I'm fed up of you trivialising it. Familytoon has made a full apology and I'm not (and I assume no one else is) holding it against her. You trying to gloss over it by defending it is actually making things worse. Don't you see? No one was horrible, it was just a case of "hey, that's not right, think again" - that is how we learn and grow as humans. You are doing the very thing we criticise influencers for which is to deflect and defend.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The only thing they can do now is remove that post and replace it with one saying that it’s evident they both still have a lot of learning to do. No mention of their feelings, their limits. Don’t allow comments as they mustn’t receive sympathy for a poorly handled racial situation.

They’re going to get eaten alive otherwise because the right person will pick up on all this and use it as the epitome of what’s going on at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When was she off Instagram last year? I’m just wondering if this is her annual break from the gram...there is no doubt that she will be back.

ps. Haven’t posted in a while but I’ve been trying to keep up!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.