Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s honestly not had a hard year. There’s a lot of people who have had the worst year possible yet aren’t being fannies looking for attention!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
the best way for her to play this is to delete her account,

get her followers worried.

Come back crying “troll” and mental health issues,

Influencers have turned “mental health” issues into the new “boy who cried wolf” and it’s becoming a go-to excuse.

She’ll act much like Imogen did,
we all saw it worked for her. It’s the best thing to do when you mess up, and in a strange way they come out the other side better off 🤷‍♀️

the frustrating thing is it should never have come to this, Rebecca upset a lot of her followers when she first messed up,
She upset them, but she could have come back from it,

she refused to apologise and instead ignored them,
took their voice away, and then goaded them with passive aggressive posts and digs,
Her followers that were upset with her, eventually got angry at her, That’s natural.

she doesn’t have the personality for this life, how many times does she need to screw herself over before she realises that and steps away from social media.

it can’t be worth it. It really can’t

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’ll definitely be back. Call me cynical but Lee’s name change was done for a reason, and that family photo *she’s* posted today was only taken a few days ago - why take that nice photo if they had no intention of sharing it/using it for their ‘the trolls have ruined Mrs Meldrum and she’s leaving social media because of it’ announcement? 🤔 I think she was planning this break anyway (although maybe not the tropics break - that’s potentially been forced on her) as, let’s face it, things haven’t been going too well for her the last year or so! I literally don’t believe a word they say about anything. I’m livid that she’s yet again just disappeared without having the decency to admit to her mistake(s), and won’t let it drop when she returns in a few weeks/months.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am just waiting for the ‘Meldrum.luther.king’ insta account to pop up in a couple of months:
‘Hi guys, I’ve take a much needed sabbatical to reflect on my life and the unfortunate events over the past year or two and focus on being better. I have read so so many books and articles by people of colour and am now thoroughly enlightened on the whole Black Lives Matter cause. I am not just ‘not racist’, I am now proactively anti-racist’.
That post followed by a sneaky aff link to Amazon for the aforementioned books.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
#88 - Mrs Meldrum - good afternoon, good evening and good night

I know it’s early!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
"is going to spend her time focusing on being a mum"...she should have been doing that anyway, and quite frankly some of her parenting methods have been controversial to say the least. Maybe she could start with some parenting classes and learn how to be a mum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
As a quick recap......happy for anyone to jump in here and correct me!

Rebecca posted a black square on blackout Tuesday. No caption, hashtags, nothing.
She then posted the next day a screen shot of someone else’s post and said she was deleting her black square. This screen shot had a picture of someone giving the finger, which people have taken offence to because Rebecca posted a similar post after her racism scandal with the words no f£&ks given. She continued to post as normal on her tropic page and gave no information to her followers about how she used Black Tuesday to educate herself, no links, etc.
A local influencer then called Rebecca out and basically it’s all went from there. She issued an ‘apology’ saying she was learning and educating her children, had donated to charity and copied & pasted the charities info onto a story, and gave a link to the top google search for 10 sites to visit for information on racism.

Reactions: 11
For fucks sake I wish all the guns would gather an understanding of what a troll is. I’m not a troll but I call bad behaviour when I see it, I’m not bullying, I’m not hiding behind a fake account. However she mocked me in stories and blocked me as did nanny mcpheelee when I suggested that poppy could experience development issues in communicating as so much was done through the camera and not face to face.
great article about white womens tears minimising racismhttps://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/may/08/how-white-women-use-strategic-tears-to-avoid-accountability

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This really shows white privilege at it's best! My god the world is falling apart because of racist hatred.
We have seen attacks to Asians- young and old since Covid , we have watched a black man beg for his life as a police man knees on his neck. This white woman throws her toys out of her pram because some decent people have tried to stand up to the racism and suddenly it's all about her! As a person of colour - my heart sinks as it shows, we have a long way to go before any thing changes at all!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
“Spend her time focussing on being a mum”- well that’ll be a novelty for her!!!
She will spend the first week sulking and being moody and probably farming the girls ( well at least Poppy) onto Lee’s mum as much as possible. She isn’t interested in being a mummy- because it doesn’t inflate her ego enough. She needs constant ego massaging.
Sadly she won’t actually learn anything from this. She could go away spend time with the kids and do some homeschooling (!!!) and really enjoy those girls. She could use the time to reflect on where it all went horribly wrong and decide to either address the issues upfront, educate herself and if she chooses to continue with the influencer life actually own her mistakes and demonstrate what she’s learned and how she’s changed. She could then possibly think about re-branding her channels/ instagram and be authentic and honest.
Trouble is that would involve some serious looking at herself and changing her attitudes and let’s face it, Beggy comes across as an egotistical, narcissistic lazy witch so it’s just too much effort for her. She just won’t be arsed.

Reactions: 13
She left before....returned after a week.

Let’s face it, she became very popular and enjoyed all the benefits that came with it. We all remember the years where the whole family went on several free holidays and every video was a freebie or Sponsored post. They had an entire year where Lee didn’t work and her income supported them both.

Forgive me if I don’t play my violin for the fact that she has been called out for her mistakes and faced criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The first I had ever heard of the Meldrums was when they deleted the family you tube. Loads of people had comments to make at that time.

I googled them to find out what they were all about and 🙄 then. I’ve never watched a vlog but have watched the shitshow played out on Instagram.

She’d be best seeking help for her social media addiction and need to be loved by people she doesn’t know.

Reactions: 7
This really shows white privilege at it's best! My god the world is falling apart because of racist hatred.
We have seen attacks to Asians- young and old since Covid , we have watched a black man beg for his life as a police man knees on his neck. This white woman throws her toys out of her pram because some decent people have tried to stand up to the racism and suddenly it's all about her! As a person of colour - my heart sinks as it shows, we have a long way to go before any thing changes at all!

Exactly this! It all has to go back to her crying about people questioning her and companies who use her to promote their products. Like how dare people think for themselves and have a voice. STFU and #bekind. I have every right to ask a company who they support as a paying customer. I have contacted one company who I have spent a lot of money with over the years and stopped shopping with them as I did not like their attitude.

Are we meant to look the other way, pass things off as a “joke” or believe it when she says that she didn’t think things through? Like really, is this how far we’ve come?

Reactions: 9
So let me get this straight....she's fleeced £34k of sales out of followers and then ran away and became uncontactable? I wonder how many people still have orders waiting for delivery? She is nothing more than a scammer, grabbed your money and legged it, leaving it for Tropics to sort.

She'll be gone a week, and as we see from Lee's post her return will all be about how hard she has is, alluding to trolling and how she needed to focus on her crystals and reiki to fix her mental health. All been done before!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does this mean Lee will be selling Tropics now?

Pat meldrum. hole.soup.skin has quite a ring to it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She is completely ignorant and stupid. This isn’t about trolls Meldrums!! This is about overt and casual racism being stopped. Because we can see that it is not acceptable to treat people this way. Rebecca turn off the water works and accept you are wrong. Wrong in your entitled, privileged ways and wrong to make this about you being some kind of victim. I truly hope those other insta-scammers are legitimate in their condemnation of Rebeccas racism. Similarly no company/brands should want to work with her. It rightly taints their brand that they would ‘overlook’ racism just to push a cheap advert. We need more of this. I hate to think those girls are suffering but I hope someone in that house can explain to them that the upset in their home has been directly caused by their parents racism. When someone derides people of colour, comparing dirty matted animal fur to the hair of black people, there should be harsh consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does this mean Lee will be selling Tropics now?

Pat meldrum. hole.soup.skin has quite a ring to it 🤣
"Guys, check out this belter peach of a cream, makes yer face all glowy and like yiv bin on an epic worldly 40k bike ride. Take a look at this beauty of a lipstick, absolutely fan-tas-tic flobel"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.