Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really didn’t learn the first time 🙈 keep those thoughts to yourself, she is thick as dog crap didn’t mother educate her 👶

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If you delete a page does that delete the followers? Can you reactivate and still have the followers or would it go back to zero?

Reactions: 2
Of course she isn’t gonna change. She’s gonna have a major chip on her shoulder for life if this is the end. I still think she will keep going as she’s got her YouTube channels and she can make money that way until she gets inundated with “where have you gone” messages on YouTube.
there isn’t even 1% of me that thinks this is the last time we will see Mrs M online

Reactions: 16
If you delete a page does that delete the followers? Can you reactivate and still have the followers or would it go back to zero?
If she's deactivated her followers will still be there when she reactivates. But if she's deleted then she'll have to start from scratch.

Reactions: 5
I mean no malice in this.... but I do hope she is gone forever. If she comes back it shows she is still as immature In her actions and gaslighting her followers. It will show she has not changed 1 bit.

Reactions: 13
And so it begins, the sheep have started commenting on Lee’s IG asking where beggy is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think with Lee changing his user name on insta there was always big changes coming in regards to Mrs Meldrum and this has just pushed it to that.

Rebecca, Lee you clearly read here which no-one forces you to do. You can’t blame trolls for this downfall, over the last year there has been one mistake after another and they never get addressed so in turn people are going to start questioning you, it doesn’t mean they are trolls.
Being called all publicly the other day was not FQ trolling but doing what we are being educated to do within regards to racism. The vast majority of people commenting on your posts are not people from here or at least I have never commented, messaged you directly or contacted brands.
To completely disappear off your socials and deserting your loyal fans that have kept you in the lifestyle you wanted is just wrong, a post/video or a story which can then be saved should have been put up apologising and acknowledging your mistakes and of course a thank you to your fans, not a woe is me, then either delete or take a break from it all.
You must see yourself that engagement was at an all time low, not only from your fans but yourself too so maybe it is time to step back, refocus and engage with your children away from the camera.
This is purely just my humble opinion, but I certainly don’t want to see a family destroyed over social media and I truly hope Rebecca, Lee and the girls can get over this together and see that it’s not the be all and end all filming every move for a few freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I really do hope she walks away and gets on with her life offline but I’m sure she’ll be back once she feels like it’s safe to come out.

I doubt Tropics will drop her and as others have said, it seems the rebranding has been in the works for a while.

Last night a felt real empathy for her, that she’s got herself into a really tit situation and one which she’s really not going to get herself out of. Then she disabled/deleted her accounts with no explanation to her customers or audience; the people who pay her bills. That’s absolutely gaslighting and really really wrong. A simple “guys I’m taking a break to sort my head out” would suffice.

How can she call troll on this? People are asking every company on Instagram atm about how they’re going to change (Joules are getting a battering!) and people have every right to ask questions.

Does she not realise that people watch and listen silently - the ones on here are just the ones who decide to chat about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really do hope she walks away and gets on with her life offline but I’m sure she’ll be back once she feels like it’s safe to come out.

I doubt Tropics will drop her and as others have said, it seems the rebranding has been in the works for a while.

Last night a felt real empathy for her, that she’s got herself into a really tit situation and one which she’s really not going to get herself out of. Then she disabled/deleted her accounts with no explanation to her customers or audience; the people who pay her bills. That’s absolutely gaslighting and really really wrong. A simple “guys I’m taking a break to sort my head out” would suffice.

How can she call troll on this? People are asking every company on Instagram atm about how they’re going to change (Joules are getting a battering!) and people have every right to ask questions.

Does she not realise that people watch and listen silently - the ones on here are just the ones who decide to chat about it!
Oh I haven’t noticed. What’s happening with joules 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
This is classic Rebecca gas lighting, moody, stroppy teenagerteenager... behavioural patterns that she developed as a teenager that worked for her.She has never changed..her life hasn't changed, so she expects it to work now.

There is no way she is going to give up, she'll be back she is a narcissist she needs this, she is also obsessed with easy money.

Lee disgusted me, he is complicit in everything she does yet when the tit hits the fan he acts the innocent with his goofy 'nice' guy smile...you aren't fooling anyone mate..He exposes those girls as much as she does if anything posts more provocative pictures (girls pouting in make up, swim suits, in the bath) he serves them up on a plate to peodophiles and yet thinks he's a 'great dad'.

I wish for the sake of the kids that this was her closing the whole tit show... But I know it won't be.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh I haven’t noticed. What’s happening with joules 🤷‍♀️
They’ve put up a post about how they’re planning on changing and people are questioning their diversity etc. All companies are doing it at the moment and it’s interesting hearing this audiences questioning it.

People are seeing through empty words these influencers/companies are spouting out. One thing to say you’ll “do better” but actions speak louder than words.

Reactions: 8
Her Twitter acct has gone and Fb. God those poor girls I bet she’s in a right mood and well grumpy. And Lee’s only just gone ( if he has)so they’ve got 3 weeks of a very grumpy mummy!
Lee doesn’t have the balls to address this ( or the brains) and there is a bit of Beggy that will love the fact that in her mind she’s created this ‘drama’ by just closing all her accounts and leaving people wondering. However she forgets her following are what allows her the freebies and previous lifestyle so she really should address it. But she won’t cos she’s not intelligent enough, she doesn’t really give a tit other than the money it created, and she only thinks about herself.
The tit has hit the fan but I suspect she will be back. However there are only so many times you can do this Beggy, without even the sheep beginning to question it.

Reactions: 12
Hi 👋 this was mentioned in the PTWM threads and sounded juicy AF!

Now just got to find the time to read through 87 threads 🤪

Wonder who will be back sooner, me or Mrs meldrum? 🤣 3, 2, 1, gooooooo......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She'll be back, she's doing it so her sheep will blame foodiequine for it and they'll start lynching her!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I honestly hope she is gone for good, for the sake of her girls. Lee needs to stick to the rigs and keep his profile private. Brands need to take responsibility as well, they use influencers who are not professionals purely as it’s cheap advertising, if consumers refused to buy products from them due to who they use to advertise they would change. Rebecca sadly has never been particularly professional IMO, she wanted the work, wanted the money, wanted to be the big boss babe, yet played the ‘I’m just a mum doing my best’ when things went wrong. All these mummy floggers are Brands, they are a company and if they mess up then just like any other company they will get called out on it. I’ve worked in retail and the number of times you have to bite your tongue whilst dealing with customers is unreal, but you do it. You do not behave how Rebecca has, the zero fucks given, the disregard almost mocking of people who disagree with her, blocking people. There are a lot of influencers out there who would not last five minutes in a real job, they create a echo chamber, ‘only positive comments please’ bullshit, it’s not healthy. What I would say however is Rebecca should have put a statement on her page, even if just for 24hrs saying goodbye to all her loyal supporters. They deserved that.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.