Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoLando

VIP Member
Familytoon .... Don’t worry 😉 any reasonable person on here can see the word ‘ Lynching’ wasn’t intended to be used in the context you meant!! Sure aren’t we supposed to be a ‘ nice’ lot on here?!! 😇😂😂😂
You really need to not defend people when they are told a word is not appropriate! Stop telling us about the context - the word was wrong and I'm fed up of you trivialising it. Familytoon has made a full apology and I'm not (and I assume no one else is) holding it against her. You trying to gloss over it by defending it is actually making things worse. Don't you see? No one was horrible, it was just a case of "hey, that's not right, think again" - that is how we learn and grow as humans. You are doing the very thing we criticise influencers for which is to deflect and defend.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Clare

VIP Member
The man that made that comment (about everyone on tattle being overweight/on the dole - how original) is yet another wannabe Dad-influencer - selling his kids out to the highest bidder.
Being overweight and on the dole would be a far superior life to a parent influencer because I might be overweight and have no money but at least my kids had a private childhood and weren’t perpetual paedophile fodder. Using your kids to sell products online should be outlawed unless they are doing it through an official modelling agency. One day im sure it’ll be the case.

• Heart

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
She is completely ignorant and stupid. This isn’t about trolls Meldrums!! This is about overt and casual racism being stopped. Because we can see that it is not acceptable to treat people this way. Rebecca turn off the water works and accept you are wrong. Wrong in your entitled, privileged ways and wrong to make this about you being some kind of victim. I truly hope those other insta-scammers are legitimate in their condemnation of Rebeccas racism. Similarly no company/brands should want to work with her. It rightly taints their brand that they would ‘overlook’ racism just to push a cheap advert. We need more of this. I hate to think those girls are suffering but I hope someone in that house can explain to them that the upset in their home has been directly caused by their parents racism. When someone derides people of colour, comparing dirty matted animal fur to the hair of black people, there should be harsh consequences.

• Heart

Ems55

Chatty Member
Not so much as a goodbye or explanation to the followers she relied on so much for her income. Bit rude really.

• Haha
  • Heart

2020two

Chatty Member
Thank you so much @G&TGal and @Fathead ❤ it is very weird and really heartbreaking for us. But I do feel ready to take on the world now I've looked after baby twins on my own for so long 😁 running on god knows what!

And Mrs Meldrums page is gone!! Lees isn't.

• Heart

Fathead

VIP Member
A professional person Would not share the details Of a commercial relationship on social media , private account of not and especially about it being under review . tropics if you are reading this, consider that fact .

• Heart
  • Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
What 30+ year old man starts a post with 'Hey Guys'and doesn't proof read / spell check a post and has a moan about a 'tough old year' but explains Rebeccas withdrawal as 'some time away'

READ THE ROOM and quit pulling the woe is me narcissistic victim card. The wording of their own posts just emphasises the facts that those apologies that Rebecca posted were written for her by someone experienced in media and damage limitation.

Aberneccesities have been helping at least one Mum a day recently who has had to flee domestic abuse with her children, leaving home with just what she stood up in, they had the courage to flee not knowing what lies ahead but knowing it cannot be worse than what they face every day and they are protecting their children.

110 people in Aberdeen have died of Covid and 111 in Aberdeenshire - some of those will be in Banchory, 221 families grieving and unable to be together for funerals and support.

Jobs are being lost, not just one wage earner in the family but both wage earners in the same household with no visible light at the end of the tunnel yet.

Children have been in lockdown in households where there is prevalent abuse and no hot food to eat.

Foodbanks are under greater pressure than they have ever been.

The local funeral directors are not only dealing with COVID but a significant increase in suicides.

All the above are tough, tragic and heartbreaking

And you have the audacity to say you have had a 'tough old year' whilst being in full employment offshore, new bikes for the whole family and able to take exercise more than once every day in one of the most tranquil areas of Banchory during lockdown with family support just round the corner. You have food on the table, new clothes to aff-link and a large garden for the children to play on their trampoline and swings and each girl heads off to their own bedroom at night having had access to television, tablets and toys.

If you feel you have had a tough old year then it is purely of your own doing and by making that statement it just re-enforces how completely out of touch you are with reality and devoid of empathy.

Just in case you feed back to your fan base I am neither on the dole or overweight (teeny tiny size 6-8 actually and owner of successful business) but..
If I was on the dole, my opinion is till valid.
If I am overweigh my opinion is still valid.

There is a simple descriptive term which in my opinion applies to both directors of Mrs Meldrum Limited and one they both need to address if they wish to flourish.
Bigot - a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.
@G&TGal you always comment so eloquently ❤ I really enjoy reading your posts.

• Heart

Sprocket

Chatty Member
I just wish everyone on Lee’s post could read what G&TGal has just written. This would open their eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 18

fireflies

VIP Member
I think she's just playing around as any attention better than none.
She's taking a break and waiting for it all yo blow over.
Maybe if you tube went private.
We will have I took a break for my mental health and wait until Lee gets back before she reveals the garden of dreams.

It means she has a stack of products she bought to front to sell
There's always younique

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She’s changed her Instagram bio - removed all the stuff she had on there, just says “digital creator” now. No contact email address or link to YouTube etc..... (she’s still showing on Whalars web page)

• Wow

ChilliDog

She didn’t leave over the KKK incident, I doubt she will now. She’s managed to grow a thick (orange) skin to have the cheek to continue the last 18 months, this is nothing.
This reminds me of the end of titanic, where the musicians all stand around when they finish playing.
“It’s been a pleasure to play with you all”.

could this be the final sinking....

• Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I didn't want to come back on this thread. I wanted to leave it and Rebecca Meldrum in peace but her latest 'cry troll, poor me, me, me' angers me.

No one gets suspended from a job because the company receive lots of emails objecting to the way someone wears jumpers over their knuckles. It's not about the volume of trolling emails Topic are unable to handle.These emails from viewers and therfore consumers are genuine anger about the way she has handled a KKK reference in a vlog, described her matted dogs fur as a fro. How she didn't tag her blackout post, then removed it without replacing it with promotion of black history or race issues. She has had a whole year to educate herself. She is clueless and unable to accept responsibility.

Now go away Rebecca. Enjoy your life away from social media but don't you dare blame your downful on trolls. You only have yourself to blame.

• Heart

Somerville12

VIP Member
We need a new thread if she s Terminated... We have formed a fun, real United gang here! I love it. After a day in school it's my site to go to!!m tragic but the banter is just ace. New name for our post greedygrubbymelds group??? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Awhenny

VIP Member
Still being classed as trolling? Unless she shows proof of messages being sent directly to her, she needs to quickly learn the difference between trolling and constructively being pulled up for not doing your job correctly! Oh and you know, not be racist and learn about all the micro-racist things you have been doing for years without realising.

• Heart

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣I can assure you I am
none of these things 🤣🤣🤣
It is hard to see everyone commenting saying what happened to be kind or that we are trolls. I’ve never once ever messaged Rebecca and said anything bad to her. The opposite. I’ve messaged her loads of times when I was a sheep and never so much as got a emoji back. And I don’t know anyone who has ever had a reply from her either. My inbox is open to anyone that joins here that thinks I’m a troll and I’ll happily chat to you View attachment 146275
Overweight and on the dole. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 best laugh of the day. He has no idea 🤣

• Haha