Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I dont think she has fully deleted her account as it still comes up on my search bar but with no posts to show. It still says she has 6000+ photos etc so my thought is that she has just deactivated until she thinks this storm blows over. She will be back 100%.

Reactions: 18

OliviaPope

It was just a year ago that she was an Olay Ambassador, she is still shown on their Instagram.

Funnily enough she used trolls to advertise their products too.

5AD35E1E-E48A-4F40-82DB-4089BA3411AF.jpeg
8BBCF7D6-9AF3-47BD-8F23-3F170E1909DB.jpeg
B62FD7D8-EC17-437B-8403-60E9F6EB187C.jpeg

She couldn’t give a shiny sundrops shite about tropics products regardless how much Curry powder Tamanu balm she’s rubbing on. It was all about easy money and fleecing the sheep out of more money.

Just go be a Mum Rebecca- is all this constant selling of this advertising of that really worth it?

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Her Facebook goodbye....just wow it clear that it’s everyone’s fault but herself! She wills never change!! I don’t think she’s gone for forever. They can’t live their high lifestyle on just his salary!!

Blondie

VIP Member
Surprise, surprise, comments being deleted on Lees Instagram post. Comments of course that are not giving sympathy 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
I would be absolutely ecstatic to never see you abusing your children for content again . Stay away , stay deleted . The time is over for mother’s and fathers who sell their children’s life’s for money .
it’s absolutely disgusting, horrific .
I very much hope that away from this you grow to be a good mum and I can’t see it but just get a “ normal “ job .
You are nothing special , just the same as anyone else and please stop with the convincing yourself that you have done nothing wrong .
You handled everything so badly because you are unable to see past yourself .

• Heart

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
I really genuinely hope Rebecca finds her way back to enjoying life and her children, for their sakes. I’d love to be a fly on the wall to observe how they all adapt to not filming/staging everything and if her relationships with her children thrive in the way I hope they do.
All 3 girls are are so aware of the camera and S & F have both walked away when realising they’re being filmed & asked not to be filmed. I hope they love having a sense of normality and can enjoy the rest of their childhood privately.
I hate saying this but I suspect she’s someone who will never be happy in life. I suspect the older 2 are relieved she’s not filming every 2 minutes. But I just don’t think she’ll become mum as she’s too invested in being important.

Reactions: 17

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
I still think there’s more to come with this. She just can’t let it go. She’s too convinced that’s she’s the wronged one. I’ve been following the MoD and SV threads too (think they could form a club?!) and they’ve both, to some extent, acknowledged wrongdoing. Still means they’re both awful people, but Rebecca cannot and will not do that. In her head, it’s all about the trolls and her ‘poor me’ narrative. She won’t go down without a fight.
There are less than 900 comments on his “explanation” post given that she claimed to have over 106,000 followers that’s a pretty poor show that in itself should tell them that they are over !!

• Heart

Trollstice

She won’t have donated anything. She never does. This is the woman who was selling STAINED baby clothes. If you can’t bring yourself to throw away a stained babygro you won’t be donating to charity.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
So still on here Rebecca? It’s a shame because your “trolls” have over 87 threads on here given plenty of good decent advice. We call you out on your wrongdoings because your “perfect” insta deletes anything which disagrees or criticised what you do. There was no interaction, no opportunity to take part in healthy discussions as grown adults. Ironically you pushed many of us over here. Though rather than be shocked at how awful tattlers were we started to see more and more what you were really like. That the perfect picture you tried to paint was anything but.

Yet you are still here? Lurking. Listening in. Yet not really listening.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt a few days ago thinking you had made the right decision for your family. Yet again you disappoint.

What is it you want from life?
Maybe sit and reflect because your obsession here isn’t healthy, nor is your behaviour.

Imagine being Poppy when she is older. Anything you do on social media leaves a footprint - whether you delete it or not. How will she feel seeing how used she was, how the very person meant to be caring for her was too busy rolling eyes, calling her feral and worse and despising her own child.

It’s horrid isn’t it. This wasn’t caused by tattle nor the trolls you claim have ruined your life. This was caused by you. Seriously get help. This isn’t just about you and affects others - Your kids. Their lives.

• Sad

Fathead

VIP Member
Nothing like fat shaming unemployed women is there?
🤣🤣🤣🤣I can assure you I am
none of these things 🤣🤣🤣
It is hard to see everyone commenting saying what happened to be kind or that we are trolls. I’ve never once ever messaged Rebecca and said anything bad to her. The opposite. I’ve messaged her loads of times when I was a sheep and never so much as got a emoji back. And I don’t know anyone who has ever had a reply from her either. My inbox is open to anyone that joins here that thinks I’m a troll and I’ll happily chat to you View attachment 146275
Ffs. Trust me mate I wish I wasn’t working right now!! You know actaully working, not Filming on my phone & linking shit.

• Haha

Katielle13

As a former ‘sheep’ it has really annoyed me that she vanished from instagram with no explanation to everyone who has stuck by her through everything but the Tropics Facebook page got a post. She says she’s in ‘limbo’ with tropics but has no second thought towards the thousands of followers who are also in limbo on Instagram wondering where the fuck she went. I honestly can’t believe her!

• Heart

Hakes

Hi newby warm welcome fab title next post ideally when we reach page 50 which won't be long at this rate.

Message any sheep joining.we mostly were all sheep once we fell for it and brought some things she suggested never to be seen again.
I once believed people were online bullying her.
Try and be objective read through the posts dont judge tattle by its reputation.
We a diverse bunch sometimes we agree to disagree.

As yourself if you follow on Facebook or you tube was it fair she dissaapears last year no explanation or apology.

This year if you follow on any platform Insta , you tube, or Facebook that she's just quit and no explanation.
Do you find it odd you see very few negative posts on her Insta ?
If you don't follow Lee then you wouldn't know where she's gone.
I have seen some fans on Facebook say they randomly been blocked on Insta.

I know it's hard you liked her you could relate.
To think she lied. To think some lies were told. To think she doesn't care.
Tattle exists because they blocked and deletes hundreds of people.
They blocked people who dident like their log pile they blocked people who liked criticalI posts they took get blocked.
They going to lot effort censor their social media the last few years. Ask yourself maybe they do have something to hide.
Why do other infleuncers much bigger following not have the same issue of trolls or many deleted ads.
Companies don't make decisions based on what's said on a gossip site.
She's pot calling kettle black she's encouraged her fans to online bullied any one who's critical.
She's and her family members have stalled members social media and sent abusive intimidating messages.

Interesting facts

1) Lee and reb got together when she was 15 and he was 19.
2) their last house was affordable shared ownership with the local council.
3) the new house a man was murdered there.
4) they hardly paid for any of the neilsons holidays.
5) they lied about Disneyland it wasent a treat for their eldest birthday it was gifted by Tesco.
6)they turned up to foodbank with no donations and got paid to visit the food bank.
7) she used a next official competition and cancer scare In same post to boost engagement for the brand
8) hardly anything in their home is paid for.
9)She jumped on mental helath bandwagon to promote Boden..
10 )she has history of racist jokes on Twitter and you tube mocking accents, moaning about Indian call centres.
Only few weeks ago she said her messy unkempt dog had afro hair.
11) she by her own admission hates being hands on mum. She regrets 3 and let's her 2 year old roam different floors if the house/ garden by herself and even shuts a 2 year old into bedroom for an hour by herself.
She fails supervise her dog and poppy so the dog regularly bites poppy.
12) they post naked or semi dresses pics of girls on social media that Paedophiles can copy and upload to discover places.
13) twice her eldest said stop filming she continued and laughed.
14) think aboit how you look forward to a family holiday quality time together.
Think about how every holiday includes many hours childcare she is happiest with out her kids.
Not forgetting the time a couple of months ago when they somehow managed to get the names of people who had complained about them off a brand, and then proceeded to send very passive aggressive private messages to them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Completely inappropriate use of language and the term
‘lynching’ here after everything that’s happened in America and now globally. Please amend your phrase.
i think the word lynching was used because one of Reb’s followers messaged FQ saying she was lynching Reb, I doubt any harm was intended

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
I think there were two main shifts that caused irreparable damage for the Meldrums. First was when Lee gave up his job offshore. Being a SAHM with a partner who works away is a is good viewing. I was in the same situation for a year after my youngest was born, before I went back to work. There’s a lot about routines etc that you can make YT content about. With Lee as a f/t stay at home dad the shift to needing social media to generate the AD revenue was uncomfortable to me. ESP as so many adverts were badly done and disingenuous. I never felt any of her ‘really really loving blah’ came across as genuine at all. Even more so when all the gifted white shows up on local selling pages!! The next big mistake, I agree, was the purchase of that house. Not only it’s tragic history but the style and layout just doesn’t suit a young family. Their old house was great! If they really had wanted to move, if I were them I would have looked at doing a self build or something. Loads of content there! But I don’t think tv eyre bright enough or have a good enough work ethic to have done something like that!
The selling on of gifted items was the nail in the coffin for me. I’m sure it’s illegal (could any legal eagles help me here?) but also downright disgusting. DLP brought me here, when I twigged it was a gifted trip and herself and Lee had lied through their teeth to detract negative attention.

I admit I was fooled by Mrs M and her #giftedlife. I took her as genuine and expected transparency with all her recommendations.

Her attitude towards every mistake has been so emphatically arrogant and Disingenuous, she doesn’t, in my opinion, deserve another chance.

• Heart
Exactly this. What I’ve said till I’m blue in the face and so many of us have too. The companies watch from the sidelines and make their own minds up. Rebecca STOP ✋ blaming the trolls. It doesn’t wash. More and more are waking up to her shady ways
Absolutely this.

There’s no way on God’s earth she’d have put up an apparent “genuine” apology on her stories for offending anyone had she not had messages from her actual sheep or Brands. She certainly wouldn’t have done it having just read posts here. If Brands have been contacted from anyone here and they didn’t think the points being presented to them were relevant, given the current social climate, they’d absolutely have chosen to back her up and protect her. They’ve chosen not to. Says everything.

So to then call “trolls” as the blame for this latest episode lays her bare to everything she’s ever been suggested she is.

Spoiled. Entitled. Narcissistic.

The laugh is, by blaming “Trolls” she’s also made something of a clumsy effort of throwing Tropics under a bus by blaming them for not being able to “handle” Trolls. (all in an attempt to shift the blame 100% away from herself). Awesome business acumen there 👏🏻

The worst part about her is she is surrounded by enablers. Where are her parents around this? Her husband? Her (?) friends? They are contributing to this disaster allowing her to believe her own mid-conceptions.

Last edited:
  • Heart