Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
Huh????? Has lamby made it to the House of Commons? 😂
This makes me see red 😂 It’s not this ‘vile website’ that’s caused Mrs M’s downfall - she’s done that all herself by including racist content on her social media channels (more than once!), not realising/accepting her mistake and learning from it, and generally just being a really sh*tty businesswoman!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

sunflower

I really do hope she walks away and gets on with her life offline but I’m sure she’ll be back once she feels like it’s safe to come out.

I doubt Tropics will drop her and as others have said, it seems the rebranding has been in the works for a while.

Last night a felt real empathy for her, that she’s got herself into a really shit situation and one which she’s really not going to get herself out of. Then she disabled/deleted her accounts with no explanation to her customers or audience; the people who pay her bills. That’s absolutely gaslighting and really really wrong. A simple “guys I’m taking a break to sort my head out” would suffice.

How can she call troll on this? People are asking every company on Instagram atm about how they’re going to change (Joules are getting a battering!) and people have every right to ask questions.

Does she not realise that people watch and listen silently - the ones on here are just the ones who decide to chat about it!

• Heart

Somerville12

VIP Member
You stupid vapid woman have you learned nothing!!!!!!! It's what YOU have said and posted on your social media NOT what commentators have said in response to YOUR postings... We also have freedom of speech in this country Rebs which is NOT NOT trolling!!!!!!

• Heart

Nelly

We will all get the blame for this, it will be our fault if it has gone tits up.

I feel for the girls...and Bertie.

Last edited:
  • Heart

TangerineCheesecake

As a former ‘sheep’ it has really annoyed me that she vanished from instagram with no explanation to everyone who has stuck by her through everything but the Tropics Facebook page got a post. She says she’s in ‘limbo’ with tropics but has no second thought towards the thousands of followers who are also in limbo on Instagram wondering where the fuck she went. I honestly can’t believe her!
I said the same thing. Shown her true colours. I’m also a former sheep who clicked on her links on you tube and bought the things she recommended.
bloody sleepy feet didnt work! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Nelly

What if you were on the dole and overweight. Does that make you any less of a person? NO
I am the same person whether overweight, slim or somewhere in between.

One thing I do know, I was treated differently by others when I was overweight, named called and fat shamed, by other family members, some so called friends and strangers, I lost the weight and have kept it off for many years now.

It’s not right, but it is how some people are in real life, including Rebecca‘s sheep.

• Sad
  • Heart

Somerville12

VIP Member
Ha ha ha!!!!!!!! That's hilarious!!!! Our ears should be red and burning with her raging about us... Beggy😝🖕🖕🖐... Give yr fingers a rest and put yer phone down!!! Go cook some spaghetti for pops tuff spot!!!!😂

• Haha

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
looooooool I must admit I got lots issues but overweight isn’t one! How dumb are these sheep’s what’s weight got to do with anything!!!
I know. It’s a new low that one. Racism too. Just because someone is overweight they have issues Going to be lots of people on the dole after this virus and furlough finishes through no fault of their own. Pilots, workers from all industries who are very well and highly educated all paid off. It’s bloody down right disgusting that attitude. And we’re the trolls? Lee and Rebecca are the trolls for allowing that behaviour to be aired on their platform. They support it by allowing it. Gee it triggers me that horrible disgusting attitude.

• Heart

Milmum

🤦‍♀️ Oh blimey she doesn’t do herself any favours does she lol
Can’t believe she wanted to let her tropics customers what was happening not her normal viewers. Surely a post on the YouTube community page or whatever it’s called should be made. She’s been doing tropics 5 minutes and has more respect for those people than her viewers of 6 years :(

• Heart
It would be great if we could let her sheep see the Facebook screen shot. Would show them who she really was?
She is laughing in their faces. Social media gave her a good life for a while, good income and the lifestyle they had. All down to them. And she laughs it all off now.

She took them for a ride for 6 years and drained them of a lot of money.

To end it laughing on the post is horrendous.

I know for a fact every person on her personal FB is laughing at her and is embarrassed for her. They will never say it to her, they are agreeing and supporting her in the comments of it, but I know that is not the case at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
I don't doubt for one second that they are up to something.
No balls changed his insta from mrlmeldrum to leemeldrum a little while back and now she is social distancing herself from the Meldrum name altogether.
In the meantime they will be amusing themselves reading our theories.
It will all come out eventually and her stupidity will follow her no matter where she tries to hide.

• Heart

Ezra84

Of course she isn’t gonna change. She’s gonna have a major chip on her shoulder for life if this is the end. I still think she will keep going as she’s got her YouTube channels and she can make money that way until she gets inundated with “where have you gone” messages on YouTube.
there isn’t even 1% of me that thinks this is the last time we will see Mrs M online

Awhenny

VIP Member
I think she is referring to people contacting brands she is working with questioning them. Brands pull the ads, she loses revenue. She doesnt seem to have linked that how she behaves on her business social media platforms influences how people react to her brand work.

• Heart

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣I can assure you I am
none of these things 🤣🤣🤣
It is hard to see everyone commenting saying what happened to be kind or that we are trolls. I’ve never once ever messaged Rebecca and said anything bad to her. The opposite. I’ve messaged her loads of times when I was a sheep and never so much as got a emoji back. And I don’t know anyone who has ever had a reply from her either. My inbox is open to anyone that joins here that thinks I’m a troll and I’ll happily chat to you View attachment 146275
I honestly worry for society with such small-minded people in the world. It’s not trolling someone to disagree with the terrible way in which they run their business and call them out on it (on a forum which she doesn’t even have to look at it!?).
I’m also none of those things - exactly the opposite in fact 😂

• Haha