Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lildunc

🤦‍♀️ Oh blimey she doesn’t do herself any favours does she lol
Can’t believe she wanted to let her tropics customers what was happening not her normal viewers. Surely a post on the YouTube community page or whatever it’s called should be made. She’s been doing tropics 5 minutes and has more respect for those people than her viewers of 6 years :(
Totally agree. I only follow her on YouTube so last time she disappeared I ended up in this site, if it wasn't for this site I wouldn't know what was happening this time

Reactions: 3

Lola-pattie1

If she had done an explanation on her page before she deleted it 100% she would have been called attention seeking and questioned about why she felt she had make an exit speech instead of just going.
As I said shes doomed whatever.

She does owe the sheep an explaination though. She has deleted/disabled her accounts because of her own stupidity. Racist remarks and not giving a fuck. She is the one who has chosen to remove her social media, she has not been forced to by tattle. In my opinion she should have deleted all her social media a long time ago as she is obviously not cut out for it, but no doubt she will be back again. Her ego is too big not to return. So you can go on licking her ass.
[/QUOTE
Lick her ass? Are you 15 years old?
I've made it quiet clear throughout the threads that I think she is a full on money grabbing selfish nob who isn't a good wife or mother.
I dont like her, im not subscribed to her channel or insta anymore and haven't been for a while.
But as I said I still feel she will never be able to do any right, has she fucked up repeatedly? Yes? Has she dealt with it professionally? No. Has she come of social media like tatters wanted? Yes. Its done shes gone, end of career end of story.

Somerville12

VIP Member
You couldn't make this up.... She added to her Pinterest an hour ago it shows... Uk parent bloggers😂 Begs to go bed.. Go directly to bed... do not pass your phone!!! Beggy I am up cos my kids are grown up I can sleep in!!!! What's yr excuse except you are obsessed with yr defunct online influencer so called career. Is this yr 🖕??? Or just more grabs 💩💩!!

Last edited:

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
I am just waiting for the ‘Meldrum.luther.king’ insta account to pop up in a couple of months:
‘Hi guys, I’ve take a much needed sabbatical to reflect on my life and the unfortunate events over the past year or two and focus on being better. I have read so so many books and articles by people of colour and am now thoroughly enlightened on the whole Black Lives Matter cause. I am not just ‘not racist’, I am now proactively anti-racist’.
That post followed by a sneaky aff link to Amazon for the aforementioned books.
Please don’t give her any ideas, I wouldn't put it past her at all 🙈 and her poor followers would, unfortunately, lap it up, as she’s ‘so so inspirational and relatable’.

Reactions: 2

mumof6

First of all,she’s here. Reading. So ‘Hi Rebecca’

secondly...she will still have an insta account, likely called Bec4666 or cannonfodder854 or something similiar

thirdly, I predict she will be back around October/November time.

do we think there could be a 4th child?
He had a vasectomy

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Going to have respectfully disagree with you there @Lola-pattie1 If she apologised for messing up again and said that she was going to exit stage right, I would have wished her all the best and hoped that now she could focus on raising her children and living her best life away from social media.
What is missing is the actual apology, the part where she acknowledges what she did wrong.
Again !

Shoegal17

VIP Member
If you delete a page does that delete the followers? Can you reactivate and still have the followers or would it go back to zero?