Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummy442

VIP Member
She will have a couple of months off. Probs come
back with a home account to get that all done up for free. The YouTube’s will stay as will need the platform to promote the comeback after summer. They obviously new before Lee going away she was going to be using an excuse from this to quit. The picture of them in the garden the day before him going away was to dressed up and staged. No really something you would all wear on a Tuesday in lockdown.
they had a lockdown doorstep photo shoot that day I think that s why they were all dressed up early in the morning x

Reactions: 3

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
There's going to be no swinging on the garden hammock with a hot cup of tea for a while locally. It's pishing of rain and windy enough to blow the marshmallow mansion all the way to Kansas. Rebeggar will waken and it will all be a bad dream.

I know! And Pentland commenting with her personal fb profile. 🤢
where are you seeing this? I

Cakeybakey28

Chatty Member
Gosh are you from s4c land was pin exclusive to Wales.
He used blow his cheeks up and blow then write his name on the glass.
S4c had some fecked up programmes .
He was a filthy little shit lol
No no east anglia lol must have been on channel 4 I guess I think Sunday mornings maybe?

gypsymoth

VIP Member
were too many people contacting tropics to complain about her and her racism? they probably couldn't handle more than 3 and have now decided she's not worth the hassle

Starshining

VIP Member
Been lurking here for a while now. In the last year I won’t lie I’ve followed Mrs M and defended her. I thought her apology last year was enough and I continued supporting her (if it had been her that said that ‘joke’ she’d have been blocked straight away). However, after a year of trying to defend her and waiting for her to right her wrongs I don’t think I can anymore after these past few days, it’s taken me a while but my eyes are truly opened now to what kind of person she is and the deletion of her black square was the final straw for me. Now I’m annoyed at myself for wasting my energy for her over the last year! 🤦‍♀️
Can I ask a genuine question please? What made you so invested that you wanted to defend her? I ask as I don’t follow her but have watched a couple of their vlogs recently just to see if I can work out what’s others see and I’m missing??

April70

Does anyone actually use Tropics, are they good? I was tempted tor have a look at them ( was I influenced)😂 but tbh they have seemed so wish washy over this it’s put me off. Shame as i like their ( or what I thought was) ethics.
I use Tropic and really like the products

2020two

Chatty Member
Wondering the same 😁

You are joking? My God. What did she say?
On Mrs Ms Facebook she said to give him the benefit of the doubt, he may have had a good reason to do what we did and we shouldn't be judging him online and that she's focusing on her own family. Reb agreed with her.

• Wow

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Has beggy gone?? Can’t see any profiles. Has she been racist again ?
Yes she’s gone. She removed her black square and then put some words up on insta sort of an explanation as to why with a pic of someone giving the finger, and it kicked off from there

Herefortruth

I think she’s done. She tried to come back after the first scandal but couldn’t, if she’s not going to be getting any money from this or freebies then I can’t see how she thinks there would be any point. Be interesting to see if the house goes on the market after this. I guess lees job is pretty well paid but I don’t see how they can sustain living there.

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
Do you think this grey kitchen is the one she d been planning???.. Guessing the dodgy faked we repainted all the kitchen cabinets ourselves white didn't we lee, isn't up to her" I want to make a million" standards!! Well she got her free swing but not the one here on pinterest.
i wonder if she was going to get some freebies for the kitchen and they have been withdrawn now 🤔