Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmalouise1973

Chatty Member
Does anyone actually use Tropics, are they good? I was tempted tor have a look at them ( was I influenced)😂 but tbh they have seemed so wish washy over this it’s put me off. Shame as i like their ( or what I thought was) ethics.

Reactions: 3

AA1987

Are mummyintheknow stories about the meldrums? Shes talking about bigger instagram accounts needing to learn and reflect on what they've done etc

sunflower

Regatta acted swiftly and terminated there contract with her , benefit have said they won’t be working with her again . She’s now deleted all social media platforms to hide from the back lash .
I was really impressed with both companies. No questions asked. They showed their true colours and integrity and they will get my money.

• Heart

Pandafeet

It would be great if we could let her sheep see the Facebook screen shot. Would show them who she really was?
She is laughing in their faces. Social media gave her a good life for a while, good income and the lifestyle they had. All down to them. And she laughs it all off now.

She took them for a ride for 6 years and drained them of a lot of money.

To end it laughing on the post is horrendous.

I know for a fact every person on her personal FB is laughing at her and is embarrassed for her. They will never say it to her, they are agreeing and supporting her in the comments of it, but I know that is not the case at all.
I thought this too, they do deserve to see it. I was hoping some might have had a look here....

Jdog31

I lost my account but read on here loads with her lasf racism scandal. With everything going on, everyone is waking up to how racism is bad, especially causal racisms, which is what she did last year. She’ll probably come back as she is money grabbing but I think more brands will be aware of who they employ to be honest and she won’t be very popular. She’ll always sheep begging for her but she’ll slowly loose people. Nice to be back!😊 I thought I was blocked so I came on here to check 😉

Absolutely agree they are entitled to know what one of their Reps are up to ... hence I’d say they have been keeping
No. But tropics have a right to know what she’s up to
a close eye on what she’s posting in general for quite some time .

DozyDora

Is she quitting you tube too? No announcement on there as far as I can see and many of her you tube sheep probs aren’t on Instagram :confused:

• Haha

Somerville12

VIP Member
I will watch Whalar stars page with c!ients with interest!!! They represent influencers... If she s no longer doing it there's nothing to be her management for!

fireflies

VIP Member
Random question
If sheep have no where to go to find our what's happened.
Maybe they not on lees Insta or randomly blocked.
Do you think it's odd more newbies not here looking for answers.

Awhenny

VIP Member
Well i think she has done a MOD and deleted the mrsrmeldrum and the mind body one completely. Might be a longer break then last year. More pressure on cinderlee to keep the cash flowing for the lifestyle they are accustomed too!