Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Somerville12

VIP Member
What?????!!!!!why does she need a move to London for a couple of months??? She has 3 kids and a husband offshore ??? She s an idiot... Lee said she s concentrating on being a mum... Hard to believe for us regular tattlers. Your post comments are very confusing as a newbie... I take it you know her then as you just said you showed her how to pack a bag???!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Alf

Does anyone actually use Tropics, are they good? I was tempted tor have a look at them ( was I influenced)😂 but tbh they have seemed so wish washy over this it’s put me off. Shame as i like their ( or what I thought was) ethics.
I've only just started using tropics this year and so far so good. My skin is very fussy but seems to like it 🤞 happiest I've been with my skin for years.

jiggy_girl

VIP Member
Fuck, think I'd rather read all these threads from the beginning than endure that. But yes I agree, she'll be back in some form.
Her post in Tropics made it more obvious, she's going to rebrand away from Mrs Meldrum. She had a bad morning, and acted on impulse, the work will already be going on behind the scenes, a new social media brand, there's no chance they'll throw it away for good.

Don’t think she will have another baby. Lee most def won’t I don’t think. Enough on their plate and Rebecca can’t cope as it is on her own. Also with the fragile world of employment right now and huge mortgage and already 3 girls and dog to keep think financially they have enough to deal with. Of course I could be wrong but I wouldn’t take on extra financial commitments of another child in their shoes
When has she ever acted sensibly? She had a pretty decent source of income, some stability for at least the next few months to see out the effects of covid. But she deleted that all, for now at least

fireflies

VIP Member
He was a filthy little shit lol
No no east anglia lol must have been on channel 4 I guess I think Sunday mornings maybe?
Ahh we could never get channel 4 mountains got in the way.
Mam was too tight for sky and we only got s4c in Welsh language.
But most sooth Wales dident speak Welsh so we used watch a lot of Welsh speaking kids programmes .
Pob was rather bloated.
Much preferred the raccoons. Sharkie and George. The original Alvin and the chip munks, duck tales, danger mouse.

Did any infleunecrs even follow 2nd account?

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
My thoughts exactly. Who else would get a on going monthly review?

No-one.

She must make them a lot of money. How disappointing that they are pretending this is proportional consequences.

In no other field would you have ongoing educational support to try and rid you of your racist tendencies.

It is ridiculous. They clearly don't think what she did was bad, but just 'poor optics' at this time.
Perfectly put 👏🏼

• Heart

TangerineCheesecake

Yep sadly Tropic haven't come out of this looking squeaky clean either as I'll bet they'd have been a lot quicker to sever ties altogether if she wasn't so lucrative for them.
They needed to do their research before signing her up and see why she had very little ads and brands signing her up for the last year or so

Ezra84

Why are the sheep commenting saying it’s Tattle? Other influencers have been calling her out ffs!!
Someone did comment saying that FQ should be ashamed of herself for trolling her I’m sure I read that

• Haha

Rachel Tucker

On Mrs Ms Facebook she said to give him the benefit of the doubt, he may have had a good reason to do what we did and we shouldn't be judging him online and that she's focusing on her own family. Reb agreed with her.
Says it all that does. He did not have a good reason. The reasons he gave where bs

jiggy_girl

VIP Member
See, I think this is what she wants, I truly think she isn’t clever or motivated enough to actually even pretend to turn around. She would therefore be living a lie....never ends well. I thought after all 295738 shit shows over the last few years, she would truly turn it around for the sake of her family, she could have had it sooo good. Her ignorant, arrogant smug, sneaky inner soul just KEPT letting her down....time and time again. It pains me to watch to be honest.
I think she'll try, she no doubt has some good money saved up right now, her sheep will be begging her to come back, I'm sure if Lee keeps up the facade he'll get some following behind him, by August she'll be back, do a few big brand deals and probably have another scandal, there's no way she'll give it up forever

fireflies

VIP Member
I agree with what you’ve said. The part I said I disagreed with was listing the exact measures they’d taken personally with Rebecca and discussing what is, essentially, a private disciplinary action against her. That’s what I disagree with. A statement assuring the complainant that it was being dealt with internally and reinforcing Tropics ethics etc would have sufficed, without telling everyone that she’s on monthly reviews and they they have had words with her.
Maybe it’s just me, but it comes across unprofessional to me.
I can see your point as an ex manager and doing disciplinarian in the past.
But she wasn't an employee was she I guess she's sell employed and tropics are the agent so not sure how employment law stands here.

Also she was in a trial period of 12 weeks

If anything I think she blew it.
I think from 1st message they may have let her return.
Now she's lied and says no idea why they got rid of her I don't think there's any comeback.

Can you imagine Alan sugar going mental .
Maybe she should go apprentice .
Apprentice influencers edition hilarious.

I’d like to see proof based on her poor history with charities
She could donated anonymously
Doubt charity would confirm.
She dident donate to to food bank she got paid to visit.
She dident donate to nicu or even promote lees run.
She raised 37 quid to the kids Aberdeen charity.
She raised paltry amount for the hospice.

Attachments

• Heart