Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Of course, I just mean I don’t think it will stop her trying
Yes I agree I don’t think this is it
If she returns things will be done differently but I also think it will be the last and final straw one little mistake and she will be over forever as she is just upsetting and angering more and more people each and every mistake

Reactions: 4

avabella

VIP Member
That is what they've said? The infinite purpose section is part of the company ethics that is all over Tropic sites and platforms.
I honestly think they had to say that to counteract her wishy washy trolls excuse. Shes lied, they arent having it and are putting it straight - as it's been said in here it's so damaging to the company.
That's my interpretation anyway. Having read 3 years worth of emails etc from Tropic I can honestly say that they haven't given her a statement to put out - nothing she has written is in their style
No I mean the part about reviewing it monthly and just some more of the intricate ins and outs of how they’re dealing with it. Like I say, it’s my interpretation of it, but I feel it’s just a tad too much info.

Mummy442

VIP Member
I haven't used them but I try to personally avoid those sorts of schemes!
I have used them for a few years - the products are lovely - especially the skincare ones. The beauty booster is nt enough coverage for my skin that s the only thing. I signed up as an ambassador - please feel free to message me if you d like any information on anything. I only sold £300 of products last month so nothing like beggy but I m honest with people and don t push to buy xx

I see beggy is still down as ambassador when you go to order on the tropics website!! X

• Heart

fireflies

VIP Member
Susie verill

She has now deleted her insta after shit loads of racist , fat shaming and being horrid about disabled children tweets were uncovered from twitter
I could never stand Susie.
Even though some here raved aboit her.
I agree other infleuncers have behaved appallingly and shown themselves up.
But no other infleuncers even ones with much bigger following has 76 threads since October 18 when I think thread 1 started .
Disneyland happened.
Then food bank then cancer scare all in space3 months .
New year 19 brought in many trolls rant Boden cures anxiety. The only neilsons holiday they decalred as free.
Doxxing and racist birthday.

• Wow

CurlySue

VIP Member
She’s had a tough year? Oh sod off Lee!
Both me and my other half have lost our jobs because of covid, my mother has had it, she nearly died, I’m in mass amount of debt and having to use food banks to feed my children. I’m one more disaster away from wanting to just disappear. I don’t think they will ever truly understand actual hardships or what it is to go through pain and suffering. I hope this is a big wake up call for them.
I am so sorry to hear what a hard time you’re having. Hopefully your mum is ok now? Please seek support if you need it and I genuinely hope things get better for you soon xx

• Heart
It will be interesting to see if she uploads to YouTube and what that will be, also it will be interesting to see what Lee posts and her body mind page

Milmum

I hope she’s been wise with her money over the years and invested it or at least put some aside to save. I don’t think YouTube ad revenue is that much to sustain them long term, and she literally has no income now.

Yorkshiregirl2019

Something more has happened than we know. I think tropics must have dropped her and that has hit her financially. She will be seething.

Lexi_58836

I contacted Tropics and they said they are investigating the reports about Jess Avey. I was impressed by their reply. Given that Rebecca has just received a slap on the wrist, I doubt any action will be taken against Jess.
I feel like it’s more than a slap on the wrist she’s been suspended with monthly reviews. Jess has been doing it way longer and won one of the holidays so must earn big for them and she’s got a team so don’t think she’ll be going anywhere!!

Catwoman

VIP Member
View attachment 145898Just searched #mrsrmeldrum on insta and this random video came up. First of all... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

But also... what is this middle aged man doing watching the Meldrums?! Is it not so creepy to her that people like this are sitting in their homes watching her children? Or does she honestly think that it’s just her sheep and wannabe Mummy bloggers that are watching? 🤢
Seen him before, even more creepy no top on.

• Sick

fireflies

VIP Member
Oh dear we 'll never see the blue lounge turned to grey!!! Must be a plan since it's on her pinterest!!!
You mean to say she no longer likes haugue blue it's farrow and ball you know so not worth the money.
She she get rid of the pelmets.

Her kitchen in old house was howdons.
It felt like a ad then telling us great thing is you can just change the doors.
It was prpbably gifted.

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
She will be back. Attention seeking at its best. She’s been told to drop the surname now. It’s all tactical. I have no doubt
For sure. She's got to get to 10k on Bertie and arsehole account for swipeups. 🙄

Awhenny

VIP Member
She was getting 34k a month?! Or am I misunderstanding?!

Funny how the tropic followers got an explanation and not the others ... only because she makes money from them! Each f*** up she makes shows her colours more. I really dont think she can come back from this one, sure she will slither off for good 🐍
She was on their monthly leader board thing as having sold 34k worth of products. She gets commission on that 34k, unsure how much but could be up to 8k? Not bad for washing your face! Will that continue without the you tube sneaky ads and product placement or the "accidentally" uploading tropic info to the 106000 followers account?

• Wow

2020two

Chatty Member
There's going to be no swinging on the garden hammock with a hot cup of tea for a while locally. It's pishing of rain and windy enough to blow the marshmallow mansion all the way to Kansas. Rebeggar will waken and it will all be a bad dream.

I know! And Pentland commenting with her personal fb profile. 🤢
HA of course Pentland supported Dominic Communings behaviour! Hahaa!

• Haha
  • Angry