Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ezra84

Disgusted at tropics response. Well I said I would take it further if they failed to properly drop her. I will not forget. This will not blow over.
Mrs M never changes.She just makes me more mad. Not even mentioned that their orders are still safe etc etc. It’s all me me me and let’s blame trolls and tropic.
The person that got a reply from tropic message them her update. Or I can do it. She never ever ever learns. Once a liar always a liar

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Tropic need to drop her like a hot potato. She is already trying to put a spin on it, and trying to make Tropic look bad by insinuating that they are manipulated by ‘trolls’. Tropic should wash their hands of her and issue a statement that rather than being controlled by trolls, it is Rebecca Meldrums repeated published racism that has caused them reevaluate whether Tropic want to be associated with her and her brand. I think I would have a lot more respect for Tropic if they had a zero tolerance to racism and refused to work with racists. Then they can start looking at diversifying their brand. As it is, having a vocal racist as a tropics ambassador tarnishes them with that same prejudice. I think Tropic should get out whilst they can before the press get hold of this latest scandal.

I was a sheep until the 1st racism incident, when you don’t see negative comments on her page, apart from the odd few and the talk of bullying, I always assumed ‘trolls’ were people directly messaging her abuse, it wasn’t until I went digging that I found here, and yes sometimes there are not so nice things said but I think for the most part it’s people giving her advice and pointing her in a direction to fix things, I can’t fathom why she doesn’t just take the advice.

Catwoman

VIP Member
Bertie page still there and posted 4 days ago for those worried about him. 🦮

She'll relaunch as Bex Cannon. 🙄

Lee won't be allowed insta if she's not got it. 😊

• Haha
If only she had actually been heartfelt sorry previously and tried to learn about how much her anger and the evidence that she feel she has never actually done anything wrong shines through her life may have been very different .
Although to be honest I am in the place that I think all influences that are selling their children for content are in a way abusing them. They seem to fail to understand that the kids are likely to be so angry with them when they grow up.

• Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Do we think maybe she’s deleted her influencer page so she can still do tropics but say she’s not an influencer- that way the commission etc stays the same?
Jess Avery another tropics flogger changed her account to private yesterday. She also used the 'N' word in an Instagram unfunny joke post back in November of last year. I wonder if this is Tropics related?

• Wow

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
I hope she's well, turning your personal life and your children's life into a commodity must be an awful way to live your life and put a huge strain on relationships. Living a private and drama free life must be better for everyone.
She probably doesn’t know what to do at the moment. I’d guess she’s feeling angry. She was angry at each brand loss when people complained but this will feel even more personal because she had invested far more time and research into Tropic. And it will feel humiliating being dropped, and for those reasons, especially at this moment in time.

Plus she now doesn’t know how to “live” a family life just for the family. Because for years it’s all been done for the camera. It will take time to adjust, if she really is stepping away. But god how good will it eventually feel for them all to be living a REAL life, making choices that aren’t shaped by marketing and sales and clicks and likes.

• Heart

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
In all seriousness though, what will she rebrand herself and come back as? Her kids are growing up so she can’t use them for content as much now they’re not cute babies (they’re still very cute but obviously a lot older now than when she first started!), she doesn’t have much of a flair for interiors, or fashion, her dog (while lovely) didn’t draw in the followers and money like she’d hoped... what else is there for her to come back with? She doesn’t have an interesting job, or any interesting hobbies, or just anything interesting about her at all 😂

• Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Why put the effort in to monthly review though? They mean we’re waiting for this to blow over cos she earns us ££££

• Heart

gee13

VIP Member
I feel annoyed that she has done this tbh she’s tried to put all the focus back on to her at a time when there is more important issues in the world. She knew deleting everything would cause drama and get her attention, why not just leave the accounts as they were and just not go on them for now! We all know she’s still there scrolling be it using lees page or another hidden one! She wanted all the comments of love and support to make herself feel better as per usual. NOW IS NOT THE TIME!!!!!! She’s done wrong, own it like the adult you are! Like many others have said if it were in any other workplace there would be no second chances, yet she’s had chance after chance, and as for people defending her, would they be so quick to defend a stranger who was being racist? I mean let’s face it as much as they all think and feel they know Rebecca she’s as much of a stranger to them as any other! They love and miss her and tell her she’s amazing, yet she didn’t even have the decency to give a proper apology and explain she was going, it shows she literally gives zero fucks even about people she so called loves so dearly that support and make her money! Open your eyes people!! You idolise her because she lives a life you think you’d want, open your eyes see past what she shows you, she’s fucked off without a second thought because it was the easy option for HER!

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She will hold on to that MLM tropics bag until it’s clawed out of her hands.... 💰💰💰

she must be making a fortune if she’s prepared to delete her accounts just to keep that “ambassador” contract 🤔

and lie to everyone about “trolls” to guilt them into keeping her.

Belleeyes

Why put the effort in to monthly review though? They mean we’re waiting for this to blow over cos she earns us ££££
My thoughts exactly. Who else would get a on going monthly review?

No-one.

She must make them a lot of money. How disappointing that they are pretending this is proportional consequences.

In no other field would you have ongoing educational support to try and rid you of your racist tendencies.

It is ridiculous. They clearly don't think what she did was bad, but just 'poor optics' at this time.

• Heart

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
She’ll definitely be back. Call me cynical but Lee’s name change was done for a reason, and that family photo *she’s* posted today was only taken a few days ago - why take that nice photo if they had no intention of sharing it/using it for their ‘the trolls have ruined Mrs Meldrum and she’s leaving social media because of it’ announcement? 🤔 I think she was planning this break anyway (although maybe not the tropics break - that’s potentially been forced on her) as, let’s face it, things haven’t been going too well for her the last year or so! I literally don’t believe a word they say about anything. I’m livid that she’s yet again just disappeared without having the decency to admit to her mistake(s), and won’t let it drop when she returns in a few weeks/months.

• Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
I entirely agree the post from Lee's account is not only attention seeking but was posted very quickly in the scheme of things and she wrote it, not him. There's more to this yet.