Mrs Meldrum #85 taking a natural journey to obscurity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we surprised?
She’s already done a video where she states that her parents weren’t happy that she fell pregnant with Safiyah and told her to have a termination.......

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m feeling like a total idiot, living in Scotland not too far from the royal couple and I’ve had it totally wrong all these weeks 🧐. My understanding is that you can’t travel just to go for a walk hence me and my 3 year old have been doing the same three routes From the house for weeks now yet she mentions parking up before walking along the riverside not their back door walk.

Also as of Thursday its one other person you can meet so she could meet one friend outside two metres apart yet she was going on about having one other family in their garden. I know it can be confusing Just now but as an ‘influencer’ with a large following please fact check 🤬. It boils my piss when she is so so wrong all the time.
exactly having friends family over in the garden like hell the kids are going to a social distance!!! Surely that’s not allowed!!!
Bet she has a big bbq with all her friends!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The contempt she has for her kids makes.me so sad :-( she really does regret and dislike Poppy and the whole world knows it.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m feeling like a total idiot, living in Scotland not too far from the royal couple and I’ve had it totally wrong all these weeks 🧐. My understanding is that you can’t travel just to go for a walk hence me and my 3 year old have been doing the same three routes From the house for weeks now yet she mentions parking up before walking along the riverside not their back door walk.

Also as of Thursday its one other person you can meet so she could meet one friend outside two metres apart yet she was going on about having one other family in their garden. I know it can be confusing Just now but as an ‘influencer’ with a large following please fact check 🤬. It boils my piss when she is so so wrong all the time.
It is one other household as of Thursday but it should be outdoors, like a back garden or park.

Reactions: 2
They certainly do think they are above the law. pictures at the cafe have been sent to someone we know works in council who are visiting local business owners who are open to make sure all is above board. She really is messing things up for that company.
9A41EB83-7D56-407A-9EB0-BBBC3305DCA6.jpeg

Their own Instagram page states there is space outside FOR WAITING not for sitting and drinking. The strict social distancing measures clearly don’t include Mrs meldrum ! Anyone who’s blocked fancy commenting on Ride Cafes page? 😂🤬

Sorry love that rule does apply in scotland apparently just not for the meldrums. And I'm sure nicola sturgeon said these new rules come in from the 28th it's only the 24th
It’s not takeaway if you’re literally sitting on the bench that is owned by the coffee shop!! FFS she really riles me. Takeaway means you get the drink and then you LEAVE ... you take the drink away from where you bought it - clues in the frickin name!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
New thread " So it's takeaway?, Hell no I'll stay, throwing back coffee, if you dare say, I'll block thee!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Ok, I have watched these videos for a while and never really commented too much on here but good god this latest video pissed me off.
Firstly, yes home schooling is hard, we all know that and everyone is finding ways to navigate this hard and strange time, and if she worked from home I could understand why she may find it as hard as she bloody seems to. I have 3 children under 9 and am working from home. My husband is back out at work and I make sure their school work is done and all their other needs are met as best I can. If that means I log off and log back on and work until midnight when they go to bed so be it. She has NOTHING to do except care for those children and educate them and she can’t be bothered!!

Secondly the comments about the hairdressers were just downright rude. Anyone who commented as a hairdresser on that post warning her was BEFORE she actually said her hairdresser had made the toner for her. They thought she was using a box dye and trying to help her not make a mistake. Does she make that clear? No.

Thirdly, we know you don’t want another child, we get that okay and that is your right. I have 3 children whom I adore and I will not be having anymore. However I do not go around telling people this repeatedly as you don’t your audience, someone may have fertility issues, financial issues etc that stop them from having kids and would kill for what you have.She is entitled to find parenting hard, it is hard but stop filming and broadcasting for the world, and your daughters to eventually see that you clearly wished you never had 3 children.
Sorry, rant over, it has been a long day.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Cycling around with our chummies , flaunting lockdown like Dominic Cummings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Mrs Meldrum would vlog going to the abortion clinic with her legs akimbo.

Anything for them views.

Remember 1st rules of an influencer: nothing is off limits.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I see Lee has taken it upon himself to do the egg challenge despite not being nominated by anyone because they have no friends.
After that photo on the bike and the way they have been swanning about their local area yesterday, absolute hypocrites, both of them 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Mrs Meldrum #86 Whoa-oh here she comes, she’s a rule breaker! (Watch out Lee, she’ll chew you up)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
In the vlog when she is admiring her hair and bitching about hairdressers concerns for her already frazzled, ruined birdsnest, Pat goes to touch her and she flinches from him. Doubt there was much need for the snip Lee... Or maybe that was why she wants a glass of wine every now and again to give her dutch courage for some rumpy pumpy with the wee belter boy 🤔

• Haha
Ok, I have watched these videos for a while and never really commented too much on here but good god this latest video pissed me off.
Firstly, yes home schooling is hard, we all know that and everyone is finding ways to navigate this hard and strange time, and if she worked from home I could understand why she may find it as hard as she bloody seems to. I have 3 children under 9 and am working from home. My husband is back out at work and I make sure their school work is done and all their other needs are met as best I can. If that means I log off and log back on and work until midnight when they go to bed so be it. She has NOTHING to do except care for those children and educate them and she can’t be bothered!!

Secondly the comments about the hairdressers were just downright rude. Anyone who commented as a hairdresser on that post warning her was BEFORE she actually said her hairdresser had made the toner for her. They thought she was using a box dye and trying to help her not make a mistake. Does she make that clear? No.

Thirdly, we know you don’t want another child, we get that okay and that is your right. I have 3 children whom I adore and I will not be having anymore. However I do not go around telling people this repeatedly as you don’t your audience, someone may have fertility issues, financial issues etc that stop them from having kids and would kill for what you have.She is entitled to find parenting hard, it is hard but stop filming and broadcasting for the world, and your daughters to eventually see that you clearly wished you never had 3 children.
Sorry, rant over, it has been a long day.
You speak the truth and what a lot of people think. No need to apologise for it being a long day. We’ve all got long days just now. Hopefully today is better for you 😀

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: And I will walk 500 miles and I will bike 500 more. Just because we're Beggy and Lee and no rules apply to we.

Here's an af link!
Here's an af link!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.